Girls wear certain clothes when they are looking

Options

Replies

• Dr_Gains
    Dr_Gains Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    well these posts def cured the case of the Mondays I have been dealing with.
  • Shr3dded
    Shr3dded Posts: 232
    Options

WouldNOTbang/10

Pls stop. You aren't even hot.

Maybe you're right, for all I know I'm not hot in the slightest.

According to these women, all men are disgusting and shouldn't even comment on what women look like anywho so, it's all good.

Commenting on your physical attractiveness, or lack thereof, was a bit of a low blow in my opinion. Kind'of like when people comment on what other people wear.

I haven't read a single comment from women on here, saying that men are disgusting. What's interesting is that I also haven't read comments from men slut shaming either.

Men in thread reporting in.

All I said was if you got it, flaunt it.

I like to see a nice booty in a tight pair of pants.
  • angelique_redhead
    angelique_redhead Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    I'm apparently never looking to get any as I rarely shave my legs, wear Crocs all the time (I'm not allowed to wear high heels being diabetic), and almost consistantly wear jeans and T-shirts. My daughter wears that type outfit all the time too but apparently according to the teen boys she goes to school with she's looking. No, she's not. No, her outfits are no tighter than mine and often looser. She would prefer NOT to be looked at. Go figure. *SIGH!*
  • emmalouc93
    emmalouc93 Posts: 328 Member
    Options

According to these women, all men are disgusting and shouldn't even comment on what women look like anywho so, it's all good.

Commenting on your physical attractiveness, or lack thereof, was a bit of a low blow in my opinion. Kind'of like when people comment on what other people wear.

I haven't read a single comment from women on here, saying that men are disgusting. What's interesting is that I also haven't read comments from men slut shaming either.

You cannot choose what you look like. You can choose to cover yourself up in certain social situations.

Would you go to a job interview with hotpants?
  • SerenaFisher
    SerenaFisher Posts: 2,170 Member
    Options

So before I get annoyed I am going to ask this, you think that men and women having sex is wrong? Or do you simply think that people have to be married, or in a serious relationship to experience sex?

For me personally, I wouldn't have sex outside a relationship. Others can do what they want. Do I think it is ok to have an insane amount of sexual partners at once? No. But that is my opinion. I'm not telling everyone not to do that, I'm saying MY opinion on it. I think that is fair. There is nothing wrong about sex, everyone loves it. I just think it should be a private thing, no matter who you decide to have it with.
    Nothing wrong with that. Now do you judge that a woman is a *kitten*/slut because she wears certain clothes that you would deem "whoreish/slutty"? If you do, entirely your opinion, but let me just say if you do as a fellow woman we get judged way to much and taking the time to get to know someone deeper then the shorts they wear or the top they put on might surprise you. Often enough many people have different ideas of what is appropriate and inappropriate and though your opinions may very you could be missing out on knowing a great person simply because you jumped to a decision based off of what you thought you saw.

If your opinion is clothing does not dictate titles such as "*kitten* and slut" then I am with you. If not, what I said above applies. Just wondering.
  • emmalouc93
    Options

If your opinion is clothing does not dictate titles such as "*kitten* and slut" then I am with you. If not, what I said above applies. Just wondering.

I have already said, no, you MAY not be a slut for wearing a certain outfit. I am saying people WILL think you are, hence, look 'like'. That's the harsh reality, people will judge, there's nothing we can do. It doesn't make it right, but it still happens.
  • SerenaFisher
    SerenaFisher Posts: 2,170 Member
    Options

I have already said, no, you MAY not be a slut for wearing a certain outfit. I am saying people WILL think you are, hence, look 'like'. That's the harsh reality, people will judge, there's nothing we can do. It doesn't make it right, but it still happens.
    I asked because I was too lazy to read, so much BS in this thread.

I agree with you, people will jump to conclusions. They have to get their work out somehow :D All you can do is be better than the person doing all the leaps and bounds. Awesome that you are wise enough to see beyond.
  • JasonT1973
    JasonT1973 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I am not sure what the whole deal is... but if a girl is revealing too much leg, too much cleavage, stretchy clothing that absolutely reveals every curve... get over it and be prepared to be stared at by attracted men and admiring ladies. I don't get the idea that someone thinks they can wear whatever they want and get angry if dudes look.
  • emmalouc93
    Options

I asked because I was too lazy to read, so much BS in this thread.

I agree with you, people will jump to conclusions. They have to get their work out somehow :D All you can do is be better than the person doing all the leaps and bounds. Awesome that you are wise enough to see beyond.

Thanks for taking the time to reply in a mature manner, without personally attacking my appearance (ironic) or telling me I need to get laid.
  • mimiteh35
    mimiteh35 Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    I normally just wear a sign with my hourly rate on it? Isn't that what y'all do?

Nope, I had the rate stitched on to the butt of my jeans then shake it like a polaroid picture.

LMAO to both comments quoted above!

My preacher's wife is in her late 60s, shaves her legs and wears heels to church, I'm pretty sure she isn't looking to get some lol.

Wearing something that makes you feel pretty isn't necessarily the same thing as wearing something because you are trying to attract for sex, but for me, I wear things I want to look sexy for my man in private, and I like to wear things that make me look pretty in public, and I shave my legs because hairy is not my style.
  • iulia_maddie
    iulia_maddie Posts: 2,780 Member
    Options

You cannot choose what you look like. You can choose to cover yourself up in certain social situations.

Would you go to a job interview with hotpants?
    It's not the same thing. A job interview most likely requires professional attire. In my spare time, I wear whatever I want.

To be completely honest, you are entitled to your opinions about sex, about what constitutes too much sex, or too many partners. I won't judge you for choosing to say marry a virgin, and wear clothes that always cover up whatever you feel needs to be covered.

But why the name calling? Why call a woman a *kitten*, because she dresses a certain way, or because she's more sexually active?
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    I'll sum up this whole post for ya all...double standards are a bytch. Oh and zyzz gifs exsisted.
  • craigmandu
    craigmandu Posts: 976 Member
    Options
    I am not sure what the whole deal is... but if a girl is revealing too much leg, too much cleavage, stretchy clothing that absolutely reveals every curve... get over it and be prepared to be stared at by attracted men and admiring ladies. I don't get the idea that someone thinks they can wear whatever they want and get angry if dudes look.

I'm with ya here. Basically what I said about 8 pages back...

Folks immediately took that to mean that guys then think they have the right to rape said woman...which is not what anyone said.

Guys are guys, we love sexy women...we love to hit on sexy women...if you is sexy...you is probably gonna get stares and hit on...

:smokin: :smokin: :smokin:
  • emmalouc93
    Options

It's not the same thing. A job interview most likely requires professional attire. In my spare time, I wear whatever I want.

To be completely honest, you are entitled to your opinions about sex, about what constitutes too much sex, or too many partners. I won't judge you for choosing to say marry a virgin, and wear clothes that always cover up whatever you feel needs to be covered.

But why the name calling? Why call a woman a *kitten*, because she dresses a certain way, or because she's more sexually active?

But would you wear the same outfit for clubbing out on the street? Point is, there's a time and place for every outfit. Sometimes it just isn't appropriate to wear something on the street where there will be kids/people who would rather not see your body. People that do want to see your body, go for it, but in the privacy of your bedroom.

Just because you choose and are ok with something, doesn't mean it's right to do. People choose to do a lot of things that aren't ok, it doesn't make it ok for everyone.

A '*kitten*' by definition, is a woman that sleeps with a lot of men. I don't personally think behavior like that should be praised, so I won't accept it. If you do, that's your choice, but I'm never going to see it as normal to have more than one partner at a time. There is no need for it, and ultimately, nine times out of ten, you will feel worse for it later in life that you choose to give yourself so freely to so many different people. I would feel a lot better sleeping with people I choose that are interested in more than just meaningless sex night after night. Men will say it themselves, if you only want sex, you will only be treated as a sexual object, and if that's what you want, then it's great. But most men and women want to find someone they love and get on with, not just sleep around forever.
  • hauntao
    hauntao Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    K I'm out.

http://finallyfeminism101.wordpress.com/2010/04/04/what-is-slut-shaming/

Apparently some people need to know exactly what it is I'm talking about. If you care about being a decent human being, educate yourself.

There's a good read.

Seriously though, Bates Motel time.

ALSO, chelledbrown, cookie dough forever.

No. I don't have to agree with you, and I am educated, just with a different opinion.

Feminism and womens rights have nothing to do with sleeping around. Don't try and turn it into something it isn't.

Not educated on this subject apparently, since you think women's rights have nothing to do with women's sexuality. It has.. a lot to with that.
  • Prplhead
    Prplhead Posts: 82
    Options

But would you wear the same outfit for clubbing out on the street? Point is, there's a time and place for every outfit. Sometimes it just isn't appropriate to wear something on the street where there will be kids/people who would rather not see your body. People that do want to see your body, go for it, but in the privacy of your bedroom.

Just because you choose and are ok with something, doesn't mean it's right to do. People choose to do a lot of things that aren't ok, it doesn't make it ok for everyone.

A '*kitten*' by definition, is a woman that sleeps with a lot of men. I don't personally think behavior like that should be praised, so I won't accept it. If you do, that's your choice, but I'm never going to see it as normal to have more than one partner at a time. There is no need for it, and ultimately, nine times out of ten, you will feel worse for it later in life that you choose to give yourself so freely to so many different people. I would feel a lot better sleeping with people I choose that are interested in more than just meaningless sex night after night. Men will say it themselves, if you only want sex, you will only be treated as a sexual object, and if that's what you want, then it's great. But most men and women want to find someone they love and get on with, not just sleep around forever.

You might have valid points. Too bad you express them poorly and without regard for your audience...
  • emmalouc93
    Options
    K I'm out.

http://finallyfeminism101.wordpress.com/2010/04/04/what-is-slut-shaming/

Apparently some people need to know exactly what it is I'm talking about. If you care about being a decent human being, educate yourself.

There's a good read.

Seriously though, Bates Motel time.

ALSO, chelledbrown, cookie dough forever.

No. I don't have to agree with you, and I am educated, just with a different opinion.

Feminism and womens rights have nothing to do with sleeping around. Don't try and turn it into something it isn't.

Not educated on this subject apparently, since you think women's rights have nothing to do with women's sexuality. It has.. a lot to with that.

In part, yes. But I'm pretty sure the movement of womens rights was not SOLELY started on the basis women should sleep around. You're undermining it if that is what you think. They fought for the right to work, vote, and be equal to men. Don't twist that for your own gain.
  • iulia_maddie
    iulia_maddie Posts: 2,780 Member
    Options

A '*kitten*' by definition, is a woman that sleeps with a lot of men. I don't personally think behavior like that should be praised, so I won't accept it. If you do, that's your choice, but I'm never going to see it as normal to have more than one partner at a time. There is no need for it, and ultimately, nine times out of ten, you will feel worse for it later in life that you choose to give yourself so freely to so many different people.

We obviously have very different views of the world. To me having sex is not "giving yourself". It's just two people enjoying something they both want.
    I was not asking you to praise or adopt such behavior for yourself. I was just saying that it's not your place to choose what's "normal" for other people, or to judge them for their choices. A woman who has slept with 25 guys is not less worthy than one who only had one partner.

If you were born in '93, like your name suggests, your "later in life" didn't happen yet.
  • emmalouc93
    Options
    You might have valid points. Too bad you express them poorly and without regard for your audience...

Well, I put my points across as I see fit, there has definitely been worse on this thread than me calling a certain type of woman a *kitten*. Which I will remind you, not directly, just as a generalization for women that do not have respect for themselves. Every person in the world has thought 'wow, she's a bit promiscuous' at one point or other. Don't dwell on semantics, and don't act like I'm the first or last person to point out the obvious. I am not
  • emmalouc93
    Options

We obviously have very different views of the world. To me having sex is not "giving yourself". It's just two people enjoying something they both want.
    I was not asking you to praise or adopt such behavior for yourself. I was just saying that it's not your place to choose what's "normal" for other people, or to judge them for their choices. A woman who has slept with 25 guys is not less worthy than one who only had one partner.

If you were born in '93, like your name suggests, your "later in life" didn't happen yet.

Yes, and that's what is so great about society, not everyone has the same view on life. I never asked otherwise, rather, everyone else wants me to agree with their lifestyle.

I gave you my personal definition of normal, everyone has a different once, do I need to clarify it anymore? Why take everything as a personal attack?

No, but I assure you when it does, I can look back and say I treated myself fairly and regarded sex as a special thing. There's worse regrets to have than taking consideration for who you give yourself to, which is what sex essentially is, even if you call it something else. It's an important thing, but it has now been degraded to something common, because people take it so lightly as if it is nothing. In this society, you're looked down on for having respect for your sexuality. You just have to look around to know, even on this site, that women and men who have been sexually active for a long time with many, many people feel some sort of regret that they didn't settle down with one person, instead of being used for please. Surely there's more to life than using each other for sex????