Nice guys vs Bad boys

Options

Replies

• beckieboomoo
    beckieboomoo Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    I find that a balance between the two is money in the bank. You know, the bad boy who throws off subtle hints that I might just be willing to change my naughty ways... for you.
    ding ding ding... Right answer xD
  • usmc01462
    usmc01462 Posts: 1,944 Member
    Options
    Interesting conversation...I have been called both.. And the comment about the crotch rocket..I got that to tried the Harley I got bored with it..as far as having to be in the clink (jail) been there to..but as an officer and that was body slamming the "bad boys" and now I am a cop and still doing the same And as well as being a Marine to seek out and destroy!

As far as a big teddy bear been called that to...To see a woman break down into tears is all it takes for me

Now ask my kids and they will tell you im the bad boy as I have chased many boys out of the back door of my house and they have yet to return..

I have one boy and 3 attitudes
  • Nicolee_2014
    Nicolee_2014 Posts: 1,572 Member
    Options
    I've always liked bad boys but I cannot tell you why. It just always happened that way. When I was younger the excitement of it all was probably the key factor, as I hit mid 20's I thought "enough of this bad boy *kitten*" & about 7 months later I met a very nice guy who was the complete opposite to what I normally went for & for a few weeks I thought "he's too nice" but nearly 8 years later we are still together & I love the fact that he is a nice guy. He treats his family well, never has a bad word to say about anyone, doesn't get drunk every weekend with the blokes.

I think there comes a time when women work out what they really want & if its the bad boys then they are probably in for years of heartache & being treated like crap. I didn't want that & I wanted my future children to have a good role model.
  • JustAboutDelicious_wechanged
    Options
    I find that a balance between the two is money in the bank. You know, the bad boy who throws off subtle hints that I might just be willing to change my naughty ways... for you.

:drinker:
  • onlythetancan
    Options
    I like both, but you would bang the bad boy and marry the nice one :)
  • chantelp89
    chantelp89 Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    It'll getcha every time
  • Minerva624
    Minerva624 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    I tend to find my self attracted to the guy who is rough & cold on the outside but on the inside is caring and sweet; you just got to work your way to break through the shell to get to know who he really is.

Same.
  • mommylifter
    mommylifter Posts: 123
    Options

Bingo. What every woman wants.
  • runner2runner
    runner2runner Posts: 1,937 Member
    Options

I speak for just my self but I have realized after dating 'Bad Boys' that women don't generally know they are about to embark on a Bad Boy ride. Most bad boys tend to have more confidence, which is very attractive to women. A woman won't usually initiate a move and usually relies on a man to do so. And the chances of the bad boy making the first move, as opposed to the nice guy who is over-thinking his move waaaay too much are much higher. But once the woman finds out what the bad boy is all about, she'll go looking for that nice guy.

Nice people are required to assert their desires and needs too. The difference is that nice people don't lie to get what they want. Someone who won't make a move when he or she wants to express interest in another person is cowardly, not nice.

I think you're confusing cowardice with shyness. Most guys or girls (mostly guys) who're reluctant to make a move on a person they're interested are usually reluctant because they're shy. Being shy doesn't make one a coward. A coward won't make a move, no matter how much they're pushed or how good an opportunity is because they're scared of being embarrassed or humiliated. A shy person is not necessarily scared but just needs the a push the right direction or just the right moment to get enough courage to make a move. A lot of bad boys are actually shy too. They just know how to overcome it when the moment is right.

In a nutshell, cowards have no courage at all. Shy people on the one hand do have the courage, they just need a bit of prodding to get it out.
  • gettinfitaus
    gettinfitaus Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Definitely the good man, I married a bad boy the first time and knew it was over when he reassured me that it was ok because he was going to teach our baby how to take illicit drugs responsibly.:explode: :noway:

DP is a GOOD man, he works hard for our family and teaches our kids the right way. His family have taken on my oldest DS as their own, and so has he.:love: doesn't hurt that he has just a touch of the bad boy in the right places!
  • MzFyreKitty
    MzFyreKitty Posts: 93
    Options
    Married a good guy, dated plenty of frogs prior to meeting this guy and would never go back to being treated like cr@p again:)
  • mego07
    mego07 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    I admit I am attracted to the rugged rough around the edges kind of guy. However, after dating one for 2 years, i'll never do it again. I had the guy who was tatted up all over, who became clean from drugs and was anti establishment and an atheist. He was the sweetest most caring person and loved me more than anything. He even changed somethings and was about to propose. I broke up with him a month today actually... holy crap. a month. I just realized that as i typed it. woa.

Any who.. He was unreliable and there wasn't ever going to be "future" with him because we didn't have the same paths. His work ethic sucked, and if i wanted house and kids down the road i needed someone who i can always turn to.. that is the downside to the bad guy. He is fun and all, but unless you have that same life style it is unrealistic. I miss him a lot and he is my best friend.
  • SerenaFisher
    SerenaFisher Posts: 2,170 Member
    Options
    Tim McGraw said it best
    "I'm a real bad boy
    But I can be a real good man."

Both. Exciting and daring, yet kind and considerate. You can have the best of both worlds I am practically married to my real bad boy who happens to be a fine man and a great dad :)
  • KeepCalmNGetyaSweatOn
    KeepCalmNGetyaSweatOn Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    After years of being Effed over by bad boys when I was young and dumb, I realized what was most important in a man. A kind heart is worth so much more than what some self proclaimed "bad boy" has to offer. (Which most of the time is nothing but trouble, grief, and heart ache.)
  • elishazf
    elishazf Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    define bad boy haha
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    I've never found A-holes to be the slightest bit attractive. I also can't stand complete wussies and mama's boys either. I prefer a well-rounded guy who respects himself and others.
  • Brebrelynne
    Brebrelynne Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I like nice guys who have bad boy moment...or just naughty moments lol
  • bowmab21
    bowmab21 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Girls want a guy to buy them flowers, and cook them dinner.......then slap their *kitten* and pull their hair
  • ZealousMissJJ
    ZealousMissJJ Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    Girls want a guy to buy them flowers, and cook them dinner.......then slap their *kitten* and pull their hair

Uhm.. yes.
  • Topsking2010
    Topsking2010 Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    A nice guy who's a bad boy in bed. :laugh:

She just describe me!!!