Nice guys vs Bad boys

Options

Replies

• HotMummyMission
    HotMummyMission Posts: 1,723 Member
    Options
    I thought id have a change in men seems as though bad boys are complete ****s :p and got with someone completely different! Little did i know he was a bad boy in disguise pretending to be good to blag girls what a douchhhh! But still here 4 and a half years later ahhaha
  • onedayatatime12
    onedayatatime12 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    Bad boys! I'm sure you're thinking, of course, at that age, I'd think so. But I know a totally bad boy isn't a good idea (haven't really fallen for anyone); it's rather a nice guy, who can bring out the wild side on occasion that's the perfect medium. :wink:

I guess you could say I still do prefer the 'bad' guys, who are pretty playful seeing as that's how it is with this one guy friend, but hey! I can't help it... Bad guys have this thing that really makes them hot. (As my ticker pic shows xD)

So that's my opinion. Interesting to hear y'alls :smile:
  • Beastmode454
    Beastmode454 Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    A good man is one who treats his woman with respect and does whatever he can to make her happy, but he isn't afraid to disagree with her because he knows what he believes and why, and he knows that if she loves and respects him, she wouldn't ask or want him to be less than he is.

Exactly this.

There is a famous saying "Marriage isn't about finding the right person, it is about being the right person".

I believe that many interactions are decided before they even begin. If you have a strong sense of self and grounded confidence then people pick up on some level that you have value. It makes life and relationships much easier.

i did this last night... i didn't think something was fair and i called it out and it ended really bad lol
  • PBsMommy
    PBsMommy Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    As Tim McGraw says a real bad boy can be a real good man....
  • HotMummyMission
    HotMummyMission Posts: 1,723 Member
    Options
    Hubby was a real bad boy when we were growing up. Just all kinds of shenanigans :) Once we actually started dating in adulthood, I fell in love with both sides of him. He was a bad boy that finally grew up. He carpools, he doesn't forget our anniversary, he stays up with sick kids, and he's pretty much the most charming dude in any social setting. However, an individual would not want to do any harm (mental, physical, slight or major) to me or our kids in his sight. He's nice and only "bad" when he has to be so that's my ideal there I guess.

Isant that what every girl wants in a man hahha x
  • peggymoney
    peggymoney Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    The bad boy that turns out to be a nice guy.. Fairytale maybe?

At first sight always the bad boys to be honest. Just something about them. However, I always end up with the nice guys!

^this!! But, I'm dating a nice guy right now and it's wonderful! I just need to be a nice girl too and it'll work out! O:)
  • BeinAwesome247
    BeinAwesome247 Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    As Tim McGraw says a real bad boy can be a real good man....

hahahah Love this
  • Alex_is_Hawks
    Alex_is_Hawks Posts: 3,499 Member
    Options

I fell in love with a bad boy a while ago. Acted like a real *kitten*, dark, moody. I had a feeling that there was much more to him and he turned out to be the most amazing guy I had ever met. Fell for him like a ton of bricks, head over heels, like never before. BUT... at the end he turned out to be a real douche. He wasn't who he said he was. He was still angry at the world and was looking for something wrong with me so he could hate me too. He succeeded.

This is my story in a nutshell...

nothing like a person on a mission to find a way to hate you too...especially when they worked so hard to win you in the first place.

I'm in love with a nice guy now....and where it matters...he's very very bad
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    There is some evolutionary behavior perspective for this basically women choose the bad guy because the are the better hunter, but after he is killed off find the nice guy to take care of the bad guys offspring. It's not fair and yes the nice guys do finish last.

I guess find a nice girl because they finish last too.

I often wonder why guys go for the crazy head cases with 3 kids and baggage to the ceiling while the quiet nice wall flower with no drama sits at home alone?

Guess it goes both ways.
  • PinkEarthMama
    PinkEarthMama Posts: 987 Member
    Options
    I married the nice guy, but the bad boys were way better at $ex.
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Options
    I've always liked the really, really nice guys. I think the reason I'm like that is because I'm not the nicest person, so it's always good to have somebody who will even me out.
  • nonstopper
    nonstopper Posts: 1,108 Member
    Options
    Im a nice guy, with a bad attitude };)
  • saxmaniac
    saxmaniac Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    I often wonder why guys go for the crazy head cases with 3 kids and baggage to the ceiling while the quiet nice wall flower with no drama sits at home alone?

'Cause crazy head cases are freak-nasty amazing in bed.

The people I like the best are conflicted. Maybe they look tough, but have a heart of gold. I'm the opposite, on the outside I'm all clean-cut. Only those people closest to me get to see my bad streak.
  • harley1968
    harley1968 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Sometimes the nice guys can turn out to be the bad guys......
  • Excuse_less
    Excuse_less Posts: 874 Member
    Options

I think that means you aren't really a nice guy lol
  • theCarlton
    theCarlton Posts: 1,344 Member
    Options
    there's no judging here
    There is always lots of judgment to go around here :drinker:
    And what's your take on the old saying that "nice guys always finish last"?
    Wrong. Passive guys finish last.
  • tbodega
    tbodega Posts: 186
    Options
    What if the nice guy can beat up your bad boy?
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options

'Cause crazy head cases are freak-nasty amazing in bed.

The people I like the best are conflicted. Maybe they look tough, but have a heart of gold. I'm the opposite, on the outside I'm all clean-cut. Only those people closest to me get to see my bad streak.

No no havent you heard that saying "its always the quiet ones."
  • JustAboutDelicious_wechanged
    Options

I think that means you aren't really a nice guy lol

I likey you both. Mine.
  • bkw2488
    bkw2488 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    A guy that knows how to respect a girl, but also knows how to protect her. If I feel safe with him. He's a bad *kitten* to me.