Nice guys vs Bad boys

Options

Replies

• TylerJ76
    TylerJ76 Posts: 4,375 Member
    Options
    I can't speak for the rest of womankind, but I like when my man is kind, considerate, caring, attentive and sensitive. I like when he pulls out my chair and takes me to dinner for no reason other than wanting to "show me off". I love when I complain about having a "fat" day and he tells me how beautiful I am...

ON THE OTHER HAND I also love when I get filthy xxx rated text messages while I'm out with my friends, and bossed around in the bedroom.

I think there is confusion between a "good" man and a "pushover" maybe? If a guy is so nice that he never questions me or demonstrates any kind of backbone at all, that is a HUGE turn off. If a guy is so nice he won't pull a girl's hair when she asks him to... That's TOO nice.

TL;DR version: Guys? Be a gent in life and a *kitten* in the bedroom. Thanks.

Well stated! A lot of women perceive my niceness as being a pushover or sexually weak. This is absolutely not the case.

You're not a pushover, but sexually week. Amirite??
  • JustAboutDelicious_wechanged
    Options
    I like bad boys that have big hearts.

been-a-bad-boy.jpg
  • zombilishious
    zombilishious Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    The hottest is a bad boy with a private, sweet, soft tender side...best of both worlds... ;-)
  • PlayerHatinDogooder
    PlayerHatinDogooder Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    oh hai

6iqgxk.jpg

^^THIS.

This is how you know when a guy is truly 'bad' ladies.

He buys the shirt to prove it.
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,026 Member
    Options
    I can't speak for the rest of womankind, but I like when my man is kind, considerate, caring, attentive and sensitive. I like when he pulls out my chair and takes me to dinner for no reason other than wanting to "show me off". I love when I complain about having a "fat" day and he tells me how beautiful I am...

ON THE OTHER HAND I also love when I get filthy xxx rated text messages while I'm out with my friends, and bossed around in the bedroom.

I think there is confusion between a "good" man and a "pushover" maybe? If a guy is so nice that he never questions me or demonstrates any kind of backbone at all, that is a HUGE turn off. If a guy is so nice he won't pull a girl's hair when she asks him to... That's TOO nice.

Well stated! A lot of women perceive my niceness as being a pushover or sexually weak. This is absolutely not the case.

You're not a pushover, but sexually week. Amirite??

At this point? Probably. My sex muscle has atrophied from not being used.
  • dbanks80
    dbanks80 Posts: 3,685 Member
    Options
    Nice guy with a slight edge!!! I've been married to a nice guy for 25 yrs. He has just the right amount of edge and he knows when/how to put me in my place when I need it. He knows how to give it back to me when i dish out the crap and that is a total turn on!!!!

I've dated a bad boy in my teens and he caused me so much drama and stress I said NEVER AGAIN!!!
  • iulia_maddie
    iulia_maddie Posts: 2,780 Member
    Options
    I stopped classifying men as "bad boys/good boys" once I graduated highschool.
  • Beastmode454
    Beastmode454 Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    I think you got to have a lil of each! keeps it interesting.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    Now it seems to mean you are immature *kitten* that rides a crorch rocket, have a fohawk and a few cookie cutter tats or a wannabe thug.

Yeah, and they treat women like crap...and the women think they are somehow amazing. Maybe it is that silly desire to be the girl that changes them. They love the excitement, no matter how bad it is for them.

Women are silly.
  • LuckyMunky
    LuckyMunky Posts: 200 Member
    Options

^ THIS! This was very well said and rings true for me. My husband is a nice guy, he's generous, moral and respects me. He also stands up for himself, is very rational, and can dominate me in the bedroom when I need him to.
  • Excuse_less
    Excuse_less Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    The hottest is a bad boy with a private, sweet, soft tender side...best of both worlds... ;-)

You rang ?!?! ;)
  • Beastmode454
    Options
    Now it seems to mean you are immature *kitten* that rides a crorch rocket, have a fohawk and a few cookie cutter tats or a wannabe thug.

Yeah, and they treat women like crap...and the women think they are somehow amazing. Maybe it is that silly desire to be the girl that changes them. They love the excitement, no matter how bad it is for them.

Women are silly.

I agree Chaelaz.. its like i find that they put themselves in tough situations and they like thrive off it.
  • KristiLeighS
    KristiLeighS Posts: 112
    Options
    I have been with a lot of bad boys but I married a good guy and I wouldn't trade him for anything.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    its like i find that they put themselves in tough situations and they like thrive off it.

Don't we all at some point though. Just in different areas of life. The hope is we learn and find what is better for us.

Cheers.
  • JenAndSome
    JenAndSome Posts: 1,908 Member
    Options
    I have no love for players. I have never been the girl to say, oh it will be different with me.

A lot of people think of my bf as a "bad boy." He is the kind of guy that sees a rule and looks for a way to bend it. It drives me nuts sometimes, but it's always an adventure. He's not a bad person though. He is always the first one to help out a friend in need and looks after an older guy who has Alzheimer disease just because the man's family lives too far away to do it. I guess it depends on your definition of bad. If you have a criminal record does that make you bad or do you have to be a douche to qualify?
  • Beastmode454
    Options
    its like i find that they put themselves in tough situations and they like thrive off it.

Don't we all at some point though. Just in different areas of life. The hope is we learn and find what is better for us.

Cheers.

TRUE! CHEERS!! :drinker:
  • BeinAwesome247
    BeinAwesome247 Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Didn't read through everything but what I think it is: the bad boys are agressive, the nice guys too passive and end up in friend zone.

So for all the nice guys, make her laugh, show her how great you are and then strike haha if you want her, take her.
  • Jerrypeoples
    Jerrypeoples Posts: 1,541 Member
    Options
    The bad boy that turns out to be a nice guy.. Fairytale maybe?

At first sight always the bad boys to be honest. Just something about them. However, I always end up with the nice guys!

i have been known to run around with scissors in my hand

but do so with the safety blade on
  • aelitaangels
    aelitaangels Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Ultimately I want to marry a good boy, but unfortunately I keep noticing myself gravitate to the bad boy T__T
    However I refuse to date a bad boy once I realize he's bad.
  • nytius
    nytius Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Hubby was a real bad boy when we were growing up. Just all kinds of shenanigans :) Once we actually started dating in adulthood, I fell in love with both sides of him. He was a bad boy that finally grew up. He carpools, he doesn't forget our anniversary, he stays up with sick kids, and he's pretty much the most charming dude in any social setting. However, an individual would not want to do any harm (mental, physical, slight or major) to me or our kids in his sight. He's nice and only "bad" when he has to be so that's my ideal there I guess.