Nice guys vs Bad boys

Options

Replies

• Juliejustsaying
    Juliejustsaying Posts: 2,332 Member
    Options
    The bad boy that turns out to be a nice guy.. Fairytale maybe?

At first sight always the bad boys to be honest. Just something about them. However, I always end up with the nice guys!

i have been known to run around with scissors in my hand

but do so with the safety blade on

OMFG!! I love a guy who runs with scissors!!!

tumblr_ml25pbaE981r0tytoo1_500.gif
  • Drunken_WarHero
    Options
    Hey girl.
    Why don't I fix you a tasty bowl of granola while you tell me all about your day?
    I love your stories about office politics.
  • jamielr84
    jamielr84 Posts: 545
    Options
    I like the bad boy looks with a nice guy attitude.
  • SabrinaLC
    SabrinaLC Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Can't I have both???
  • Drunken_WarHero
    Options
    Can't I have both???

oh yes. yes you can.
  • mank32
    mank32 Posts: 1,323 Member
    Options
    don't get hung up on language.

'bad boy' because you like to drink and cause fights and break stuff end up in jail? call me names, disrespect me? disrespect your mama, your baby mama, your kids? blow off your job, your responsibilities? yeah, that's 'bad'. i'm not interetsed.

'bad boy' because you like to drink and party and swear and mix it up and don't give a fk? live your life the way you wanna and will tell anyone whatever you think straight up? as long as it doesn't involve punching ppl i think we're good there...

'bad' because you're a little sloppy? imperfect? rough around the edges? 'sokay. we're all that way, one way or another.

'bad' because you don't take care of yourself? irresponsible to the point of serious life detriment? don't give a fk about things that matter? get lost.

conversely:

'nice guy' because you're considerate of the feelings of youself, me, and others? i'm in.

'nice guy' because you're so totally in to me that you're always trying to win my approval with how good you are to me? always asking me if i like/don't like/what i want? always letting me choose? always putting me first? eh, get a life/personality of your own.

you're not interesting to me if you are all about me. you're not interesting to me if you're all about you, either. i need to see that you are confident enough to be into yourself (don't give a fk, tell it like it is attitude) and into others enough to show respect and consideration and these two positions should blend and flow with as little turbulence as possible.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    I'm a nice guy.
    Most the time.
  • draccy
    draccy Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    The only "bad boy" that's ever done it for me is Dean Winchester, and he's a fictional character.
  • Becoming_A_Butterfly
    Becoming_A_Butterfly Posts: 2,536 Member
    Options
    Okay, I'll be a bit more specific. By bad boy I don't necessarily mean someone who's disrespectful or abusive, although those do fit the bill. I'm mostly referring to the player type guys. You know, those guys who are mostly good looking and very charming but are habitual heart breakers. Hope that's specific enough!

By this definition, I would be turned off immediately.
  • endoftheside
    endoftheside Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    Dated bad, learned my lesson, married nice.
  • rob1976
    rob1976 Posts: 1,328 Member
    Options
    Just about every guy that I've ever met has told me that my experience is true.

Women tend to sleep with the bad boys and then complain about them to the nice guys that they don't sleep with.
  • wolfpack77
    wolfpack77 Posts: 655
    Options
    I think every guy has a little of both, but what shows is what you as a woman brings out in him.
  • ApocalypticFae
    ApocalypticFae Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    The dream is a guy that is nice and only *looks* bad.

Favorite qualities: strong, sense of humor, super sexual yet loyal, adventurous, cool and collected, not cocky but confident, driven
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    I like nice guys in general and for the long haul. Bad boys only have a fleeting appeal. Kind of like how you men feel about sluts, I think.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    Just about every guy that I've ever met has told me that my experience is true.

Women tend to sleep with the bad boys and then complain about them to the nice guys that they don't sleep with.

Its the sleeping with them that makes them bad. Because then that gives them the opportunity not to call back after. The one's we haven't slept with are still calling, obviously because they haven't hit it yet. Really, I think they are all the same guy, it's just a matter of timing.
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    I think every guy has a little of both, but what shows is what you as a woman brings out in him.

:flowerforyou: :drinker:

I like this!
  • tcoupe27
    tcoupe27 Posts: 199
    Options
    Im deff a bad boy !!
  • brillmer
    brillmer Posts: 1,268 Member
    Options
    Nice guys finish last. I promise. I know from about ~10 years+ of experience.

But - nice is who I am.. Can't change it. It sucks being brought up with proper morals and values :P
  • d9123
    d9123 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Can't I have both???

at the same time?
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options

:flowerforyou: :drinker:

I like this!

I 3rd this :flowerforyou: