TMI - gym underwear

Options
akadrea
akadrea Posts: 85 Member
I've been going commando but I get cameltoe, ROFL! Help a girl out! Any good workout thongs?

Replies

• Derpes
    Derpes Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    NotSureIfSerious.jpg
  • akadrea
    Options
    actually I am being serious!!!! Where else could I ask this - I could see myself walking up to someone at the gym and asking what underwear they use :blushing: :laugh:
  • bearsmom82
    bearsmom82 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    i go commando too! I choose running shorts that have those built-in knickers (I guess it's a liner) and they are the most comfortable. With yoga pants, just commando. No panty lines to worry about. :laugh:
  • Derpes
    Derpes Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    My curiosity prompted me to click, and when I determined that I have noting to contribute, I figured the Joker was the way to go!!
  • kellster111
    kellster111 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Any form of exercise in a thong is a no go for me! Tried running once in one and in the words of Mrs Brown " I was flossing me yangyang"
    Big comfortable knickers for me, who cares about panty line as i'm there to work out not on the pull.
  • akadrea
    Options
    I like to wear fitted capris to things like zumba and they ride up (my front!) I thought something underneath would help- I don't always change when I leave the gym and would prefer not to have granny panty lines ;-)
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    just roll with it.

I use Target capris and I always roll commando. My underwear under neath fitted pants decide the do not like the scenery and immediately try to go live inside my by way of my backside.

I'd rather have a little camel toe than be picking a wedgie for 4 hours a day. bleck.

Now that being said- I have found recently- my black Target ones- are thicker and it's WAY less obvious- my brand new pants- they are a little thinner- and lighter - and they also have a seam right down the front- so it looks like EPIC toe... but it's not as bad as it initially looks- but it is what it is. can't do nothing about it. It's either that or major VPL.
  • Jchambers1130
    Jchambers1130 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Wow I didn't know so many went commando at the gym or working out. I have a new motivation to hit the gym.
  • redhead1910
    redhead1910 Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Wow I didn't know anyone had underwear issues at the gym... I just change directly from my work clothes to my gym clothes and I've never had a problem in that area... But going commando sounds very uncomfortable. <_<
  • WVprankster
    WVprankster Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    Commando is always acceptable. :bigsmile:
  • PJ64
    PJ64 Posts: 866 Member
    Options
    I've been using compression underwear, especially for cardio, but thats to keep things in place :) Not sure if they're feasable/needed for women
  • Jchambers1130
    Jchambers1130 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I've been using compression underwear, especially for cardio, but thats to keep things in place :) Not sure if they're feasable/needed for women

Yea I did Insanity one time in boxer shorts and I think I performed a helipenis about 5 times. That was the last time I wore those.
  • Pedalpush
    Pedalpush Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Gooooo commandooooo!!!
    :noway:
  • Delicate
    Delicate Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    Noone really cares if you are comando or not

I tried with underwear, but found it better without (instead of having to fish knickers out of my tush)

Although a few people in the gym have been caught out with having holes at the crack in their trousers and wearing bright underwear underneath.

One got caught with nothing on there and that is not a pleasant thing to be behind in body balance!
  • amwoidyla
    amwoidyla Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Underarmour underwear will change your life.

Maybe not...but I sure like them for working out.
  • redhead1910
    redhead1910 Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Am I the only girl who doesn't care if I have a visible panty line? :P
  • PJ64
    PJ64 Posts: 866 Member
    Options
    I do not know how you feel about your gym time. I am there to work out, that is why I wear headphones and try to not make eye

contact. I don't want conversation, I want to sweat & go. So ANY unwanted attention bugs me. COMMANDO! may bring a whole

LOT of unwanted attention:laugh:
  • Shock_Wave
    Shock_Wave Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    This thread delivers
    toe.jpg
    :bigsmile:
  • KyliAnne26
    KyliAnne26 Posts: 209 Member
    Options

Yea I did Insanity one time in boxer shorts and I think I performed a helipenis about 5 times. That was the last time I wore those.

Hahahahaha
  • LuckyMunky
    LuckyMunky Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Am I the only girl who doesn't care if I have a visible panty line? :P

It doesn't bother me, either!

I wish I had advice OP, but a few panty lines are the least of my worries when I'm working out lol. I wear huge, ugly granny panties under my clothing and they're really comfortable. No wedgies over here! I usually change out of them immediately after my work out.

I hope you find something comfortable though!