TMI - gym underwear

Options

Replies

• bostonwolf
    bostonwolf Posts: 3,038 Member
    Options
    For the men, is there any other choice than boxer briefs? I think not.
  • jesgaa
    jesgaa Posts: 17
    Options
    Got my shorts at ****'s, I guess they're like Under Armour, they don't go up my crotch or my butt and they wick away the sweat. Love them!!!

This thing won't like me say the sporting good's store name, lmao! ****'s!!!
  • Kpablo
    Kpablo Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Am I the only girl who doesn't care if I have a visible panty line? :P

NOPE! I don't really give a crap. They're going to stare and butt anyways. lol
  • jacklis
    jacklis Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    nope- I sport panty line and don't give a rat's *kitten*
  • bostonwolf
    bostonwolf Posts: 3,038 Member
    Options
    I train at home and yes, usually wearing my underwear - but only my cats can see me and they're gay so it's all good

Not that there's anything wrong with that....
  • brichant
    brichant Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    NO! I am the same way! I'm at the gym to get a good work out in and not to try to get a date. Who cares if you have panty lines? As long as you are comfortable and able to get your workout done its doesn't matter what you look like.
  • veganstein
    veganstein Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    "Yea I did Insanity one time in boxer shorts and I think I performed a helipenis about 5 times. That was the last time I wore those."
    [/quote]

Helipenis!! I'm dying from the mental image!!!:laugh:
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options
    I like cotton bikini cut for working out, but I picked up a few pairs of the VS yoga thongs and I'm try them out soonish. Can't be any worse than that time I worked out in my lace cheekies. Bad scene.
  • Songbirdcw
    Songbirdcw Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Target has some boy shorts that feel like you are commando. I like them and if I run out....then I go commando.
  • KatLifter
    KatLifter Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    "Yea I did Insanity one time in boxer shorts and I think I performed a helipenis about 5 times. That was the last time I wore those."

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRv3nobMikglVJZkfuKKsnfjVacRL8z-Hpcm1GeO9w4ED9pvXxC
  • craigmandu
    craigmandu Posts: 976 Member
    Options
    For the men, is there any other choice than boxer briefs? I think not.

Not for me....however I do think the idea of wearing a speedo to the gym could be a fun experience!
  • redraidergirl2009
    redraidergirl2009 Posts: 2,560 Member
    Options
    they make moisture wisking workout underwear now, they do have thongs too, I saw them at target and walmart
  • obrientp
    obrientp Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    I don't mind visible panty lines as much as I mind camel toe. I really self-conscious about that.
  • akadrea
    akadrea Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    See, I don't mind commando but when it rides in the front it's uncomfortable (with fitted pants)

Thanks for those who've made suggestions - gonna look at the suggestions! Maybe I'll come back with some reviews myself!
  • jzammetti
    jzammetti Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options

Big comfortable knickers for me, who cares about panty line as i'm there to work out not on the pull.

LOL - me too. I call them my "runderpants"...
  • HannahJDiaz25
    HannahJDiaz25 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    I love the "Boy Short" style panties for working out. The leg line tucks right under the butt so lines even with yoga pants (if they fit right.)

But I pretty much don't worry about it.
  • CassandraBurgos83
    CassandraBurgos83 Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    Commando all the way! I hate getting my panties in a bunch! Actually I buy the workout pants with built ins!
  • baileybiddles
    baileybiddles Posts: 457 Member
    Options

Nope, I couldn't care less! I'm much more concerned about my own comfort than what people think about my panties at the gym. I don't go to the gym myself, just work out at home, but it seems a little silly to put yourself in an uncomfortable state just so people don't see your underwear.
  • rob1976
    rob1976 Posts: 1,328 Member
    Options
    FYI, guys appreciate VPL.

Not a chick, but I wear Under Armour boxer briefs under UA training shorts
  • Tiff050709
    Tiff050709 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    Any form of exercise in a thong is a no go for me! Tried running once in one and in the words of Mrs Brown " I was flossing me yangyang"
    Big comfortable knickers for me, who cares about panty line as i'm there to work out not on the pull.

haha, I'm with you!