TMI - gym underwear

Options

Replies

• Astacia74
    Astacia74 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I've been using compression underwear, especially for cardio, but thats to keep things in place :) Not sure if they're feasable/needed for women

Yea I did Insanity one time in boxer shorts and I think I performed a helipenis about 5 times. That was the last time I wore those.

Can't...get...image...out...of...head :noway:
  • chrislynn_marie
    chrislynn_marie Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Agree with the VS Yoga line.
  • jenniferrusso7393
    jenniferrusso7393 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I once tried to go commando in my compression shorts... Can we say Chafing anyone? So, back I went to my nice comfy cotton "mom undies" (not granny panties). I'm in it to get in shape, not for a fashion show.
  • Samenamenewlook
    Samenamenewlook Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    [/quote]

Yea I did Insanity one time in boxer shorts and I think I performed a helipenis about 5 times. That was the last time I wore those.
    [/quote]

I don't think I've heard anything this funny in a long time! :laugh:
  • SlimJanette
    SlimJanette Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    I go commando, it is comfortable and I don't have to pick a wedgie out every 5 mins.
  • XFitMojoMom
    XFitMojoMom Posts: 3,255 Member
    Options
    usually commando too - nothing worse than sweaty wet underwear making you feel you p!$$ed yourself.
  • cw822
    cw822 Posts: 107
    Options
    I use under armour boy shorts or compression shorts. Or on upper body days I just wear a workout skirt that has built-in shorts
  • MightyDomo
    MightyDomo Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    Go for the built in undies if you like to go commando, they will ensure that you will not get the toe :laugh:

I use LuluLemon Running Shorts with the built in undies, even with undies in other pants there was always a chance for it but because the shorts fall over the sewn in undies you never get one! It's fantastic, and I know there are many other brands out there I just happen to like the styles that LuluLemon sells.

If my legs were less flash of the dead flesh I would show you what the shorts look like after a vigorous workout doing zumba and such. they ride up in the crooks of the legs but not the crotch lol.
  • AuddAlise
    AuddAlise Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    I wear the generic walmart brand thong. I won't wear anything else to run in.

ETA - the lace one. It breathes well.
  • innocenceportrayed
    innocenceportrayed Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    I go commando when I work out at home, but in the gym I use, I can't because lol old guys and me in short shorts...yeah ..No
  • mandylgibbs
    mandylgibbs Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    I am 100000 times more worried about a camel toe than I am about freaking panty lines. PRIORITIES. I would rather someone see the outline of my underwear than I would them see every single crevice of my cooch.
  • mojohowitz
    mojohowitz Posts: 900 Member
    Options
    Helipenis? I would google it but I am at work. Anyone? Anyone?
  • MNA76
    MNA76 Posts: 1,541
    Options
    I like microfiber thongs for working out. Very comfortable.
  • KatLifter
    KatLifter Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    I wear the generic walmart brand thong. I won't wear anything else to run in.

ETA - the lace one. It breathes well.

I like your tattoo :smile:
  • InnerConflict
    InnerConflict Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    Bumping to check later for pics
  • Capt_Inzane
    Capt_Inzane Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    I go commando in basketball shorts, afraid now that I'll be looking at females and um yea...

Glad there's cold showers at the gym!
  • joleenl
    joleenl Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    Am I the only girl who doesn't care if I have a visible panty line? :P

It doesn't bother me, either!

I wish I had advice OP, but a few panty lines are the least of my worries when I'm working out lol. I wear huge, ugly granny panties under my clothing and they're really comfortable. No wedgies over here! I usually change out of them immediately after my work out.

I hope you find something comfortable though!

^^ I don't care about panty lines either but camel toe is not cool in my opinion. I would definately find away to get rid of that. Fortunately for me, I don't have that problem so I have no advice to give.