What's the weirdest thing you've ever binged on?

Options

Replies

• XdoilookfatX
    Options
    Holy cow. Dude...dude...that's...just...wow. :noway:
  • crimsoncat
    crimsoncat Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    I fricken' love to eat plain flour.

I do not have a nutritional deficiency (my Doctor said this after evaluating me and my diet), I just love the taste of flour. I have since loved the taste the age of 4 years old. Sometimes I season it with some cinnamon.
  • Looby47
    Looby47 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    First thing that comes to mind as I've done it .... errrr........ very recently ......when craving something sweet and nothing sweet in the house .....a few teaspoons of POPPING CANDY meant to be put on cakes !! Scared the cat to death though, I think she thought I was hissing !!
  • FearlessLissy13
    Options
    So glad to see that other people have the same love-hate-relationship with Nutella that I used to have.
    On some days I could limit myself to one slice of bread with Nutella, then I resisted for about 2 weeks and then I ate the whole jar in a couple of minutes. A WHOLE jar. I can't even think about that now. Since I went vegan and therefore completely kicked Nutella out of my house, I feel so much better.
    My Nutella-time was always the worst.
  • adsumodo
    adsumodo Posts: 38
    Options
    I don't really "binge". Never have actually. But I tend to eat WAY TOO MANY blueberries or strawberries when I get them. Like, 2 lbs of strawberries in one sitting...oh gosh, it makes me feel so sick but they taste so good!!

That's a binge.
  • Dalacombe
    Options
    Spaghetti with sauerkraut on top or sandwiches made of white bread with butter, yellow mustard, and kettle chips. In my "defense"...I was pregnant ;). Boy did I go to town on those dishes though.
  • Tashymash
    Tashymash Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Can't wait to read all of these they are fascinating!! I have to say, thinking about it, it must have been chocolate and sweet stuff that i binged on, or rather sweet stuff that were WIERD binges :/ I once binged on a whole tub of nutella once, with a spoon :( I also sat and ate loads of buttercream icing, before feeling quite sick. I also used to occasionally have spoonfuls of hot chocolate, without the water! Stopped my choc craving, but the calories in that stuff mean it isn't worth it, and it is VERY claggy when it gets wet in your mouth :( None of them i particularly enjoyed, i just felt the need to have them.....

oh and in terms of savoury wise, i was always munching on dry crackers, and ham sandwhiches with tomato ketchup, just as a snack :o:(
  • peachyxoxoxo
    peachyxoxoxo Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    Dry oatmeal mixed with peanut butter and maple syrup... I was desperate for something cookie-ish, idk.

I've also eaten an entire jar of PB&Co. Dark Chocolate Dreams peanut butter in one sitting before.
  • Jupiter878
    Options
    Cadbury creme eggs...the big ones.
  • Buksh12
    Buksh12 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    I woke up eating WHAM bar once.. literally half gone by the time id woke up :S
  • SnowWhite824
    Options
    After I stopped Atkins, I ate potato hot dog rolls 24/7. Atkins sucks.
  • Cathy_Daydreams
    Options
    Probably not the weirdest one here, but fig biscuits is probably as weird as it gets ... my family has no weird food in the house to binge on so it limits the options sufficiently ...
  • Tat2dDom624
    Tat2dDom624 Posts: 1,226 Member
    Options
    Goldfish ( the snacks), with I Can't Believe It's Not Butter, on wheat bread.
  • capriciousmoon
    capriciousmoon Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    microwave bread thingys - an equal amount of flour and sugar, a bit of salt and baking powder and microwave for 3 or 4 minutes...

fake cookie dough - butter, sugar, vanilla, and flour mixed together
  • frando
    frando Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    marshmellows... with freaking everything o-o

porridge, toast, by themselves, biscuits... with chocolate... melted

not good O:
  • rissadiane
    rissadiane Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    not weird just sweet. Cream cheese frosting all by itself, right out of the container.

Me too! That stuff is so good bahaha. It was supposed to be for a red velvet cake but....
  • ConstableOdo
    Options
    The sticks from suckers. You know the paper ones? Left alone I will eat those as readily as I eat the sucker itself.
  • BiggestL0s3r
    Options
    Fish.
    Raw fish in oil.
    Oh, and I'm vegan and allergic to seafood. Lets see what happens from this.. .-.
  • LeenaRuns
    LeenaRuns Posts: 1,309 Member
    Options
    Um. Cinnamon Maple Graduates lil' crunchies. Baby food. Why? Hahaha.

Those are the best!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • wilmnoca
    wilmnoca Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    Mustard. Sucked it right out of the bottle. Downed the whole bottle standing in front of the fridge.

OMG. ME TOO!