Intermittent Farting.

Options

Replies

• Avandel
    Avandel Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    How bout farting under water? still the same amount of calories burned?

I'm not an expert, but...here goes my take.

It seems that you would burn more underwater because the pressure is greater than normal atmospheric pressure. Given that in both cases you have a bare bottom.

So simple answer is wear a tighter suit in the pool and fart away a lot more calories or wear much more restrictive polyester underwear while out of water to help match the pressure of the water.

Hope this helps!!

Would plastic wrap work for this also? jut wrap up in that first?

Only if you can get a good enough seal. But as the expert suggested its probably a little bit dangerous because you can possibly u-tube the gas back to other areas that might not be so pleasant (i.e. u-tubing to your front side could be dangerous for women).

Although it seems that you could combine both exercises of the q******* and farting u-tubing the fart back and forth would create an ultimate burn workout.

Possibly on to something there. But I'm no doctor...and they know everything.

Could you limit that risk by wearing a tampon?

Although absorbant its not completely impermeable and gasses have extremely low viscosities compared to that of liquids which would still possibly cause problems or not.

Not to mention it coould become a high velocity projectile capable of taking somones eye out! :noway:
  • rlmadrid
    rlmadrid Posts: 694 Member
    Options

It seems that you would burn more underwater because the pressure is greater than normal atmospheric pressure. Given that in both cases you have a bare bottom.

So simple answer is wear a tighter suit in the pool and fart away a lot more calories or wear much more restrictive polyester underwear while out of water to help match the pressure of the water.

Hope this helps!!

Only if you can get a good enough seal. But as the expert suggested its probably a little bit dangerous because you can possibly u-tube the gas back to other areas that might not be so pleasant (i.e. u-tubing to your front side could be dangerous for women).

Although it seems that you could combine both exercises of the q******* and farting u-tubing the fart back and forth would create an ultimate burn workout.

Although absorbant its not completely impermeable and gasses have extremely low viscosities compared to that of liquids which would still possibly cause problems or not.

Not to mention it coould become a high velocity projectile capable of taking somones eye out! :noway:

Do we need a spotter in that case?
  • jjl0412
    jjl0412 Posts: 278 Member
    Options

Hope this helps!!

The only true way to eliminate the risk is to practice Underwater IF & IQ (intermittent queefing) simultaneously. No possibility of u-tubing. It'll all be diverted safely away from the anterior and posterior zones.

Here's a Shovel! :embarassed:
  • mathjulz
    mathjulz Posts: 5,514 Member
    Options
    But how many calories does it burn and do I need to eat them back?

Over 9000. And yes.

Extra for SBD? :sick:

:laugh: :laugh:
  • Nteeter
    Nteeter Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    IF and IQ at the same time?!?

Nice Burn!!
  • keesh1123
    keesh1123 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Do I need to fart cycle high fart and low fart days?

Is there an HIIT program that would be more efficient?

You can try High Intensity Interval Farting but I would recommend wearing Depends™.

LMBO!!!!!! :sad: :sad: :laugh: :laugh:
  • kittymeeowmeeow
    kittymeeowmeeow Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    IF and IQ at the same time?!?

Nice Burn!!

Dedication, man. That's all it takes.
  • Lissyloser
    Options
    [
    You can try High Intensity Interval Farting but I would recommend wearing Depends™.
    [/quote]

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • splashangel
    splashangel Posts: 494 Member
    Options
    I hope it's alright to post this here. I just don't know who else to talk to. So, heres my trouble. My husband is normally very supportive, but since I started practicing I F he refuses to spot me. I don't know why he's so upset...It was just the one time and I'm sure my body was just adjusting. One minute I was IF ing like a pro and then it just happened. I cleaned everything up. Also, he say's there is no reason to go to failure. I feel like if I do not go to failure that I am cheating my body and the program.
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options

I'm curious! How does one eat back a fart? :bigsmile:

This is where a workout buddy come into play.
  • RuthSweetTooth
    RuthSweetTooth Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    Good one!!!!

Do you need a lighter to burn the calories?
  • fugaj01
    fugaj01 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    The only true way to eliminate the risk is to practice Underwater IF & IQ (intermittent queefing) simultaneously. No possibility of u-tubing. It'll all be diverted safely away from the anterior and posterior zones.

Brilliant!!! :laugh:
  • rlmadrid
    rlmadrid Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    I hope it's alright to post this here. I just don't know who else to talk to. So, heres my trouble. My husband is normally very supportive, but since I started practicing I F he refuses to spot me. I don't know why he's so upset...It was just the one time and I'm sure my body was just adjusting. One minute I was IF ing like a pro and then it just happened. I cleaned everything up. Also, he say's there is no reason to go to failure. I feel like if I do not go to failure that I am cheating my body and the program.

See the above recommendation for DependsTM
  • sandiki
    sandiki Posts: 454
    Options
    Dude.. I love you
  • Nataliaho
    Nataliaho Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    What do you think about the combination of IF & Rasberry Keytones? I've found that it helps make my IFing safe for work:)
  • Sidesteal
    Sidesteal Posts: 5,510 Member
    Options
    Dude.. I love you

*FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAART*

Thanks babe

*squeeeeeek*
  • Sidesteal
    Sidesteal Posts: 5,510 Member
    Options
    What do you think about the combination of IF & Rasberry Keytones? I've found that it helps make my IFing safe for work:)

That's a brilliant idea. I was trying to cover it up with curried goat. I think your idea is superior.
  • Doing_The_Unstruck
    Doing_The_Unstruck Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Do you eat said farts?
  • mmapags
    mmapags Posts: 8,934 Member
    Options
    So, I have a couple of questions. One is can I use Intermittent Farting to target bellyfat? The second is is it possible to gain muscle in a deficit whilr practicing IF?
  • Helloitsdan
    Helloitsdan Posts: 5,564 Member
    Options
    So, I have a couple of questions. One is can I use Intermittent Farting to target bellyfat? The second is is it possible to gain muscle in a deficit whilr practicing IF?

1) you cannot spot reduce

2) only if Obese II or Obese III and sporting a Z.Z Top beard.