BOOB OBSESSION!?

Options

Replies

• Matt_Wild
    Matt_Wild Posts: 2,673 Member
    Options
    How is it any different to a woman displaying preference to arms/ab's etc (heck MFP is full of half naked men threads)? You don't see too many men get up in bother if they don't have the attributes do you.
  • Matt_Wild
    Options
    If you dislike each others personality or indeed bodies, you are with the wrong person.

I think you can dislike one part of someone and still have a strong relationship. The problem here is a lack of sensitivity on his part. For example, I like muscular guys but my last bf was skinny fat. BUT I didn't check out ripped guys in front of him or talk about how much I liked that look. I just kept it to myself and loved him for who he was, which was more than enough.

If its enough to vocalize and let the other person know? No, I believe its bothering you enough to tell them, upset them and thus you are with the wrong person.
  • _the_feniks_
    _the_feniks_ Posts: 3,443 Member
    Options
    Boobs, big or small, I love them all.
  • Midnight_Sunshine
    Midnight_Sunshine Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    he is a 23 year old guy

There's your problem right there.
  • nothing1994
    nothing1994 Posts: 1,936 Member
    Options
    How is it any different to a woman displaying preference to arms/ab's etc (heck MFP is full of half naked men threads)? You don't see too many men get up in bother if they don't have the attributes do you.

Says the sexy half naked man

:smokin:
  • slkehl
    slkehl Posts: 3,801 Member
    Options
    If you dislike each others personality or indeed bodies, you are with the wrong person.

I think you can dislike one part of someone and still have a strong relationship. The problem here is a lack of sensitivity on his part. For example, I like muscular guys but my last bf was skinny fat. BUT I didn't check out ripped guys in front of him or talk about how much I liked that look. I just kept it to myself and loved him for who he was, which was more than enough.

If its enough to vocalize and let the other person know? No, I believe its bothering you enough to tell them, upset them and thus you are with the wrong person.

In the ideal world. I'm more inclined to believe it's just immaturity and disrespect.
  • Matt_Wild
    Options

Not everyone wants a muscled guy, heck a lot of people find it repulsive. Thats just natural choice. I draw no issues with it :)
  • nothing1994
    Options

Not everyone wants a muscled guy, heck a lot of people find it repulsive. Thats just natural choice. I draw no issues with it :)

Hahaha i didnt have a problem with it, i was complimenting you. But Okaaayyy :bigsmile:
  • AESprouse
    AESprouse Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I once dated a girl who had 2 different size breasts. One was an A cup and the other was a C cup. Once she realized that I didn't care, our relationship was so much better. :) BOOBIES RULE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Matt_Wild
    Options

Hahaha i didnt have a problem with it, i was complimenting you. But Okaaayyy :bigsmile:
    :flowerforyou:

Honey I realised that but I was just drawing a similie for the thread :)

Different strokes for different folks, thats all.

And thank you
  • b1g_tun4
    b1g_tun4 Posts: 48
    Options
    *kitten* man...sorry
  • MDawg81
    MDawg81 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    I like boobs, but size doesn't matter. Just as long as they look nice and are fun to play with. lol And if your boyfriend only likes big boobs and is making you feel inferior, he's an *kitten* and needs to go.
  • lucythinmint
    Options
    Honestly, I love boobs.

I had huge lovely ones lost a *kitten* ton of weight and now they are little bitties.

I'm looking in to a breast augmentation, I need bigger boobs in my life, on my chest. :drinker:

But on other people, I love all size boobs. They are all beautiful.
  • nothing1994
    Options
    :flowerforyou:

Honey I realised that but I was just drawing a similie for the thread :)

Different strokes for different folks, thats all.

And thank you

Ohhhh, ok! haha your welcome :bigsmile:

thanks for the flower!
  • eig6
    eig6 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    ooo that sucks! my other half is happy with my body as it is at the moment but also understands that i am unhappy with my body so is cool with the fact that i want to lose weight (as long as i don't starve myself etc). as for the boob situation he likes my boobs the way they are as long as they are there, whether they get bigger or smaller as long as i don't have plastic surgery ( i have often threatend to get them reduced as i feel they are too big), tho saying that he is more of a bum and legs kinda guy.

as for you, i think you are a very pretty girl with a lovely personality and your boyfried should appreciate what he has with you, you shouldn't feel like your not attractive enough :flowerforyou:

OP This. He should appreciate you let him see your boobs at all.

Charlottery- I totally get where your coming from! Its sad though- Im almost at my goal weight and I've only lost one cup size. My BF doesn't care but I do. Wish they werent so uncomfortable... Sometimes I feel a little bit like I'm the only one on this site who feels that way!
  • xxxray
    xxxray Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    I used to have a cleavage fixation so big and saggy were great for me as it was all about the length of the cleavage. Then I met someone with a thyroid complaint who had the body of a catwalk model and I discovered that I really liked very small ones too. I'm just glad they're not all the same.

If your bloke makes you feel bad because of your body then let him find someone that he actually is attracted to. Seriously, get rid of him before he strips all your confience away and leaves you feeling nobody else will want to be with you ... I know far too many women in crappy relationships like that who settle for it through fear of being alone. Good luck finding someone decent to spend the rest of your life with ...
  • sunnyshine1313
    sunnyshine1313 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I love boobs..A-Z :) YAYYY BOOBIES!!!!! I didnt even read the post. I have no idea what its about. I just thought it would have boob pics :)

That is too funny! :laugh:
  • stagegoddess
    Options
    i'm nearly 6 ft tall and a size 14/16 currently but have had huge boobs since is graduated h.s. during my last weight gain they went from 36DD to 38DD and its not okay. i want them back to my old size if not a little bit smaller. huge boobs (unless they're fake) tend to sag and make dents in your shoulders and cause a lot of pain. if your bf only wants big boobs tell him to look in the mirror bc he's a boob. luv yourself for who you are and if you really really want bigger boobs then do it, but for you----not anyone else. and don't go overboard, they should be proportionate to your frame
  • mandy_mae1989
    mandy_mae1989 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm barely a B cup and my husband loves them! I tell him they may get smaller if I lose weight, he says that's fine! I also tell him they may get bigger when we have kids, he says that's fine! My husband loves me for me, not for my boobs.

I hope you can find a guy that loves YOU and not what is on your chest!
  • mandy_mae1989
    mandy_mae1989 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm barely a B cup and my husband loves them! I tell him they may get smaller if I lose weight, he says that's fine! I also tell him they may get bigger when we have kids, he says that's fine! My husband loves me for me, not for my boobs.

I hope you can find a guy that loves YOU and not what is on your chest!