BOOB OBSESSION!?

Options

Replies

• Frozen300
    Frozen300 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    As long as the body ratio works out, then everything works out.
  • pain_is_weakness
    pain_is_weakness Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    seriously if it matter that much to him that is sad, he should love you and worship your body for what it is because in his eyes you should be his image of perfection, that is just my opinion. I think you are very pretty BTW
  • stephendamour
    Options
    seriously if it matter that much to him that is sad, he should love you and worship your body for what it is because in his eyes you should be his image of perfection, that is just my opinion. I think you are very pretty BTW

this, and sexual chemistry should not be based solely on body parts.
  • pain_is_weakness
    Options

well stated!!!
  • stephendamour
    Options

well stated!!!

its true. if i began a list of things that turn me on the size of a womans boobs would be down on the list by quite a bit.
  • pain_is_weakness
    Options

well stated!!!

its true. if i began a list of things that turn me on the size of a womans boobs would be down on the list by quite a bit.

yes I agree, there are many things that turn me on physically but that is the last requirmements, you have to actually be a good and awesome person for my to even consider you, then the physical stuff is just icing on the cake
  • KravMark
    KravMark Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Totally agree ;)
  • Brooke_26
    Brooke_26 Posts: 204
    Options
    I think i am more into nips than i am boobs. In my mind you can have awesome boobs but the wrong nips on great boobs can be a turn off. thats just me though.

I agree :wink:
  • stephendamour
    Options
    i'd take an awesome kisser over awesome boobs any day.
  • pain_is_weakness
    Options
    I love awesome kissers, key to my well, everything lmao
  • pain_is_weakness
    Options
    I think i am more into nips than i am boobs. In my mind you can have awesome boobs but the wrong nips on great boobs can be a turn off. thats just me though.

I agree :wink:

yes I agree, boob/nip messups really kill even the biggest perkiest of boobs
  • GlitterMamma11
    GlitterMamma11 Posts: 143 Member
    Options

Besides, BOYS care about size. MEN don't.

Sounds to me like you need to look for a new guy. If he's not happy with something about you that's so irrelevant, you deserve better. Time for you to trade up.

I love this!!
  • GambinoGirl
    GambinoGirl Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I don't really care about boobs. I'm more into booooooooooty.
  • tbodega
    tbodega Posts: 186
    Options
    Stop worrying about what he thinks and love yourself.
  • hiawathaperez
    hiawathaperez Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    You, my dear. are obsessed with a big ole BOOB!

A girl doesn't need anyone who does not need her just the way she is!

whoop.
  • GnochhiGnomes
    GnochhiGnomes Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    I detest my boobs. I can't wait till they're gone. :grumble:
  • Anomalia
    Anomalia Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    Your boyfriend sounds like kind of a ****.
  • skonly
    skonly Posts: 371
    Options
    Find a new boyfriend who doesn't make you feel bad.
  • hollyeverhart
    hollyeverhart Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat :( Well my husband loves my boobs at any size, when I was 135 they were a 34 C now I'm 113 & wear only a 32 A :( Soooo sad lol. I still have 'nice' boobs, but I feel less womanly with them being so small. I want to & plan on getting a boob job, however my husband HATES the idea of me getting fake boobs & finds them unattractive.. But if it will help me like my body more he would be supportive. I think if a guy really loves/likes you, chest size should't be relevant! seems very boyish & immature to care that much about!
  • hollyeverhart
    hollyeverhart Posts: 397 Member
    Options

Besides, BOYS care about size. MEN don't.

Sounds to me like you need to look for a new guy. If he's not happy with something about you that's so irrelevant, you deserve better. Time for you to trade up.

I love this!!

So TRUE!