This lady said that Kim Kardashian is FAT!

Options

Replies

• Escarda
    Escarda Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Hmm i think she could do will loosing a few..
  • DataBased
    DataBased Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    Some people don't half talk some rubbish when it comes to weight. Im sorry but she has a gorgeous figure. Its great to have a role model like her instead of the typical stick insects. She looks how a healthy woman should.

This.
    I second this.
    Ditto - you've got my vote!
  • FlyEaglesGuy
    FlyEaglesGuy Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    This lady is a grade A Moron!
  • mdundon09
    mdundon09 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    She isn't fat. It's not subject to opinion. There are mathematical models designed to determine whether someone is overweight and she isn't. Now someone could think that she is bigger than they choose to be or not be attracted to someone of her weight but she isn't fat.
  • focus4fitness
    focus4fitness Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    I just Googled her weight, people ESTIMATE her to be between 116-124 lbs at 5 feet and 2 inches

Khloe Kardashian is 5'10" and weighs 145 pounds.

I'm same height and need to be in that range how is that fat? Im also in the same age range..So confused by this.

I don't think that weight is correct for Khloe. She is fine imo but she doesn't look like she is 20% body fat and that is what her BMI would be if she were that size and height.
  • autumnridge
    autumnridge Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    In days gone by, she would have been referred to as voluptous and in the same league as Jane Russell, Marilyn Monroe and other stars of that era. I don't particularly care for the Kardashians, but I wouldn't classify her as fat. I should be so lucky as to be that kind of fat!
  • CouchSpud
    CouchSpud Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    If she's a moron or not has nothing to do eith how she looks. Now I don't see an issue with how she looks. People need to get it right, there has never been a simply just stick thin and lean idea. Nature indeed intents to have women with wide hips, bum, tighs and breast... someone told me that's kinda helpful when you end up pregnant and providing for two lol...on the other hand, I might be totally wrong :bigsmile:
  • TheSlimWithin
    Options
    Is that you in that picture? damn I would love to have your figure!

God, I wish but it's not I'm afraid! But apparently this is how I could look if I lost enough weight, so I thought I'd use it as a bit of "inspiration". :)
  • InnerFatGirl
    InnerFatGirl Posts: 2,687 Member
    Options
    Ioana-Spangenberg.jpg
    I suppose this would be thin enough for those calling Kim K fat. This is a model from Romania. Her name is Ioana-Spangenberg. And she has a 20-inch waist.

I am sorry but to me this is sickly looking and guessing she needs help. Not to mention no pushin' cushion and no curves to cradle, ughhh. :laugh:

Ioana is way too thin, but she does have curves. Look at her waist compared to her hips. Curves has nothing to do with bf%.
  • catgirl17
    Options
    kim kardashian's fat. I know this because one she diets means she'd be really overweight. Secondly she's my height and 116 lbs. I'm 16 to 18 lbs smaller andnot even underweight for my age... So yea... She's not thin. She's fat. Also you have to be fat to becurvy. I consider myself curvy I think and am very thin to the point I'm in the 8th percentile for my age... Her waiste seems to be developing love handles. She's not a small frame either. She may have a nice boob. I justgot done reading that she had implants. So if that's true she's probably just regular with large hips. Which is a very attractive asset. So she's a big girl withwide hips which is nice. I don't get though if she's had lipo as iveread why won't she have more lipo to slim out her stomach? I mean if I were doing plastic surgery I'd go for the gusto....
  • catgirl17
    Options
    no ioana is sick to look at just a regular waistline with no love handles imo...
  • apedeb09
    apedeb09 Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    Definitely not fat... I'd love to have her curves.
  • PonyTailedLoser
    PonyTailedLoser Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    I honestly think her body is amazing. It's unique in how voluptous (sp?) it is but by no means is it unattractive :)
  • KayeeDaisyBee
    Options
    I posted that exact image on my tumblr. earlier this week and talked about how that body is exactly the body i want...so...obviously i completely disagree with whatever fool thinks she looks fat.
  • determined2lose89
    determined2lose89 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    If I had something close to that figure I'd be happy.
  • ALittleLikeHell
    Options
    But she IS fat? :indifferent:
  • lainieg
    lainieg Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    OMG, what is wrong with our prospective if there are people who think Kim K. is fat. I am fat, if i looked like her and someone called me fat i would probably laugh in their face.
  • KayeeDaisyBee
    Options
    Oh my ****...the responses here are unbelievable, lol.
  • elenathegreat
    elenathegreat Posts: 3,988 Member
    Options
    She has very wide hips. She'd have very wide hips if she lost weight, too. Her skeleton would not allow her to have little narrow hips like Jamie Eason.

^^^^^^^^^^^^Exactly!
  • KrazyAsianNic
    KrazyAsianNic Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    in my opinionshe looks real. I personally wouldn't mind looking like that. Models who are literally skin and bones scare me very much.