Tattoo's on women

Options
1789101113»

Replies

• riddellr
    riddellr Posts: 23
    Options
    I agree with others when they say, to each his own, do what makes you happy. With that being said, I personally do not find tatoos attractive. I would prefer a woman who does not have any.
  • NoahandPresleysMom
    NoahandPresleysMom Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    Just wondering what you all think off tattoos on women ? Large tattoos especially.
    Im hoping to get a biggish one on the top of my thigh soon but I dont want to look unfeminine. What do you all think? Please feel free share any nice ink you have too ;)

i have 28 tattoos.Arms,neck,back,chest,foot,hands. One thing u MUST realize. If u get a tattoo u need to ignore others comments and what THEY think of them.
  • Celestialfairie
    Options
    As has been stated, to each their own. You're not going to get everyone to agree on it. I remember when I was a teenager I said that I'd never get one.

Eight tattoos later... and I have one on one thigh, and then one on the other that starts to creep up my side. (Pics available upon request.)

I don't think that it always is something you know will look good or bad. It depends on the tattoo. And this is something you'll have for the rest of your life. If you love it that much, then really who is going to stop you (other than the cost of getting a tattoo and the 'joy' of sitting through possible sessions).

Personally I'm a gamer, and half of my tattoos reflect that. I personally don't regret a single one, but some others might question just what the heck I was thinking!
  • NoahandPresleysMom
    NoahandPresleysMom Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    Tattoos on women are a complete turn-off for me, whatever size.

I like someone who expresses their individuality by not having one.

I know, I'm a big loss to the whole dating scene, not, carry on.

u probably couldnt handle an inked girl. It's ok ;)
  • foxyforce
    foxyforce Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    Tattoos on women are a complete turn-off for me, whatever size.

I like someone who expresses their individuality by not having one.

I know, I'm a big loss to the whole dating scene, not, carry on.

u probably couldnt handle an inked girl. It's ok ;)

haha, this
  • Lina4Lina
    Lina4Lina Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    It doesn't matter what other people think as long as you are happy.

Having said that, I've never seen a tattoo I like and don't understand the attraction. It isn't up to me though. I'd never get a tattoo on myself.
  • obrendao
    obrendao Posts: 318
    Options
    Yep, you do it for yourself. You do it for your own reasons. Personally I got my wings with sun disc on my upper back for a very special reason and am very happy! People compliment me on it all the time,but if they didn't I would not bat an eyelash. I got mine many moons ago, before it became very popular, and don't care if its fashionable or not, or if men like or don't like it. Its part of me. Only advice I would give is make sure it has meaning, is beautiful aesthetically, and something you will always love. :)