What is your HONEST reason for losing weight??????

Options

Replies

• ashtynplatt
    Options
    To look smokin' hot :)
  • MelanieKiwi
    Options
    I used to be a fat kid, but when I turned 15 I decided to lose weight and I succeeded. I lost 7kg which, for me at the time, was quite a lot. But I started to eat less and less and one day I decided I should not watch my weight anymore because I was overdoing it. So I gained some of the weight and did not think about it until I had a bad break-up and decided my next boyfriend would be way hotter than my last. But I know that to get a hot guy you have to be a hot girl, so I started working out a lot and eating very healthy, because it's also a health thing for me. I've also stopped drinking alcohol!
  • 4aFitTina
    Options
    To look sexy
  • pcfrend
    pcfrend Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I want to live longer than my father did (died at 56)
    I want to live long enough to see my son get married and have children
    I want to be able to play all the sports I used to play
    and most importantly
    I never, ever want to use a seat belt extension on an airplane
  • twonkieone
    twonkieone Posts: 132
    Options
    i want to have amazing sex again.
    there i said it!

haha - that's awesome!!
  • twonkieone
    twonkieone Posts: 132
    Options
    as awful as it may sound - but to basically have people wonder how the hell my husband married ME!! and i'm really tired of thinking about my appearance all the time and worrying - it will be awesome to walk out the door knowing i look amazing and not worrying about anything. and lastly, people used to always tell me how pretty i was in high school/ college. now that i'm pushing 40 i'd like to have a small moment of that back and have a stranger compliment me! :flowerforyou:
  • mariapastorelli
    Options
    To feel like myself again.

I had always been so healthy looking, but gained a lot in just 2 years.

Determined to lose it all by the end of september. Wish me luck!
  • Hraum
    Hraum Posts: 4
    Options
    I want to look different like i have a certain body type i am trying to get to.
    I am trying to get really slim and lose the boobs....Like flat!!( i hate the boobs lol)
  • Dandawa
    Dandawa Posts: 97
    Options
    Never do I want my children to have to fight this battle that I have had to for years and years, I have a beautiful 2.5 year old, 13 year old son, 6 year old son and hot good looking husband and I want to make sure NONE of them ever have to feel the way I have felt several million times in my life about my chubbiness. Need this done one final time for good.
  • Dandawa
    Dandawa Posts: 97
    Options
    haha me too, my husband ( he is in construction) lol
  • psychgirl23
    psychgirl23 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I want to look good and be able to wear anything I want and feel comfortable in it!

I also really love how I feel during and after a workout. The endorphins are what keeps me coming back!
  • khall9228
    Options
    I met one of my all time favorite athletes and it inspired me to lose weight and join his gym to train with him
  • sandyyy712
    Options
    1.my boyfriend said i looked fat....
    2.i was tired of being self conscious
    3.to show everyone else that i could look good too
  • meli_loses_it
    meli_loses_it Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I don't want to die young like my dad did, and tired of wearing "fat" clothes.
    [/quote

My father did not die of obesity, but he lived many years not taking care of his body. I want to treat my body with love and respect pass that on to my future children!
  • missallenxox
    missallenxox Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    ummm i had high blood pressure the past 3 check ups at the dr. doesnt look so good at 22!!
  • Joshalynn
    Joshalynn Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    To feel sexy before I am thirty.
    To be the one that got away...NOT the bullet that was dodged.
    My HS reunion is next year and I want to be close to the weight I graduated at.
    To see my children's children have children
  • childofArtemis24
    Options
    I weighed 100 pounds when I first met my husband. Now I weigh 164! the most I weighed since high school. I have so many skinny clothes, that I can't fit into. And It burns me up. I tried on a skirt the other day, and all you saw was my lower pudge. I really just wanted to cry.
  • newfielover
    newfielover Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    1. To feel good about myself and be able to wear a bikini
    2. So my mom will stop telling me I am fat
  • ericalynn104
    ericalynn104 Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    To be happy with myself for once.
    To prove that I am better than my family.
    For my marine, our life, and our future family.
  • new_blossom
    new_blossom Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Honestly, I want to go to Toronto next year for school, and not feel as if people are looking at me and stereotyping me. In my first 'bout of college, I was one of two girls in my program. Of course, the other girl was skinny, tanned, and beautiful. I was in television-broadcast, and all the guys always put her in front of the screen and me in the background. I had the brains, I had the on air personality, but I wasn't pretty enough to be wanted on screen. I guess this put a huge damper on my self esteem, and I don't want people to look at me and use my weight as a barrier to do something.

Sadly, that is what society does to people that deserve the spot light just as much as the other person, but wanted to tell you that you are a beautiful girl. :flowerforyou: