Yoga Pants are Irresponsible

Options

Replies

• gotskilla
    gotskilla Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Yoga pants are irresistible NOT irresponsible! Guys love women in yoga pants.... just sayin!
  • Zero_excuses
    Zero_excuses Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm backing away from my yoga pants right now...... I don't wanna get pregnant or/and gain more weight because of those things... AND I THOUGHT THEY WERE ON MY SIDE.

I really hope my elastic waisted pyjama pants aren't out to get me though... I love them so much!
  • jenluvsushi
    jenluvsushi Posts: 933 Member
    Options
    It is an epidemic...... The yoga pants must be stopped.
  • DontStopB_Leakin
    DontStopB_Leakin Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    Babies are irresponsible too!

Word. I got three and I tell those little f--kers everyday I am selling them on E-Bay. So if anyone is looking for cheap kids........
    Get an auction going for mine, too. I'd do it myself, but I'm too busy cleaning up his piss off the floor.
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options
    I'm backing away from my yoga pants right now...... I don't wanna get pregnant or/and gain more weight because of those things... AND I THOUGHT THEY WERE ON MY SIDE.

I really hope my elastic waisted pyjama pants aren't out to get me though... I love them so much!

Are they old and skanky? old skanky pajama pants are known to be effective against pregnancy. No word yet on weight gain effects.
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,248 Member
    Options
    I can't wear yoga pants--I am too damn short. SO I found Judo shorts/pants at walmart in March...and bought 2 pair.

But the short pants won't let you know if you suddenly get tall, because they were always short. That's irresponsible.
  • Il_DaniD_lI
    Il_DaniD_lI Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    Yoga pants are irresistible NOT irresponsible! Guys love women in yoga pants.... just sayin!

And he means it. He's had an account since October and this is his first post.
  • ilovemybuggy
    ilovemybuggy Posts: 1,584 Member
    Options

Are they old and skanky? old skanky pajama pants are known to be effective against pregnancy. No word yet on weight gain effects.

old skanky pajama pants are definitely a form of birth control.... just as effective as abstinence.
  • supahstar71
    supahstar71 Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    Anybody ever tries to ban yoga pants and I will straight up f^(king riot!

Damn right. Yoga pants are freaking sexy.
    Sweet -- and here I thought I was just being a slob when I wore them to the grocery store.

Ha! Nothing comes between me and my yps.

Me + YogaPants = :heart:
  • cgrout78
    cgrout78 Posts: 1,679 Member
    Options
    Yoga pants got me pregnant.

Yoga pants make my butt look awesome. This makes my husband take more notice. This, in turn, leads to more of certain "adult" activities. Those activities got me pregnant. Therefore, yoga pants got me pregnant.

"Yoga pants got me pregnant" would be my profile quote except I've never been pregnant. I might steal it anyway...genius!!!!

I AM pregnant...and totally stealing that line
  • healthychanges1
    Options
    Yoga pants help me make friends ;D
  • MoreBean13
    Options

...with Ben & Jerry!
  • ilovemybuggy
    Options

they help me find a boyfriend. Bad ones- though.
  • ilovemybuggy
    Options

...with Ben & Jerry!

Or Edy.
  • laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options

Besides, I didn't have the ladyballs to wear yoga pants when I was fat.

Ladyballs?!? Oh that is *so* going into my vocabulary!

You're welcome! :wink:
  • alarae
    alarae Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    You're right!!!!
  • homerjspartan
    homerjspartan Posts: 1,893 Member
    Options

old skanky pajama pants are definitely a form of birth control.... just as effective as abstinence.

Not sure here either. Something about the casual look of the pajama bottom and easy access for hands that turns lounging into canoodling very quickly. I am starting to think that is long as a woman isn't wearing metal spikes pants with poison tipped darts, we are going to find a way to get in them. If she is wearing them, we have to weigh risk of injury.......
  • PreludetoaKiss
    PreludetoaKiss Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Yoga pants give me some roundness where none exists so, yeah. Good luck getting them off my @ss. LOL
  • melbot24
    melbot24 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Its works the other way around too!
    I've kept the same pair of yoga pants since the first day I started losing weight.
    They'll probably have to literally fall off my *kitten* at the gym before I get rid of 'em!
  • MoreBean13
    Options
    Yoga pants give me some roundness where none exists so, yeah. Good luck getting them off my @ss. LOL

The gentleman who posted above you can help....
This discussion has been closed.