Yoga Pants are Irresponsible

Options

Replies

• Ephena
    Ephena Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    It should be noted that wearing yoga pants while walking around your neighborhood in the early morning hours can lead to awkward conversations with random strange men. But hilarious stories when retold to your girlfriends and/or over protective guy friends.

I :heart: my yoga pants!
  • Vincentsz
    Vincentsz Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    You can pry my yoga pants out of my cold dead hands! Err......off my cold dead butt!

Seriously though, can we ban the see-through ones? Cause, I don't wanna see anymore labia in my yoga classes.

That's awesome! where do you go!
  • smsgreaves
    smsgreaves Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    There's been a lot of talks in the boards lately about what has made people fat. I'm here to say, conclusively, my yoga pants made me fat. I was gaining weight, and a responsible pair of pants would have gotten tighter- but my yoga pants are so stretchy and comfortable, that they coerced me into obesity. Write to your senators! Ban yoga pants!

In summation:I was a fat person, I wore yoga pants. Fat people wear yoga pants. Ergo, yoga pants make you fat.

I'd like to add that yoga pants lie. when you're standing around checking yourself out in the mirror you have full coverage, but when you bend over you can see right through them.

OMG this is so true!!! Scary sight at yoga/pilates on Monday night, person in front of me had VERY see through pants!! Ick....
    PS love my yoga pants, they make me feel tall :wink:
  • SandySto721
    Options
    I truly believe that Yoga Pants have been unfairly maligned. It isn't their fault they are super comfortable. They didn't ask to unbelievably forgiving to our over indulgence. Poor Yoga Pants.
  • homerjspartan
    homerjspartan Posts: 1,893 Member
    Options
    I HEART yoga pants. How else am I gonna show off my camel toe at the gym?

OK, maybe yoga pants should be banned. Nothing stops a man in his tracks like the rare and dangerous camel toe. I have walked dead into the wall, dropped weights on my feet, and fallen off the treadmill when a solid camel toe comes by. I think yoga pants may be bad after all.

God help me if it is a full blown moose knuckle......
    Just stop! I'm seriously in danger of pissing myself. I really don't wanna have to change.
    Some nice black moisture wicking yoga pants will hide that situation for you.
    But then I'll get fat again! :sad:

Hmmmm..... fat chicks in pee-pee wet pants.... tough one...... yep, I'm still in. Where is the sign in sheet?
  • KittieLea
    KittieLea Posts: 1,156 Member
    Options
    HA HA! Kroger's deli made me fat. When I was heavy, I ate lunch in their deli AND ate about 6 cookies PER DAY from their deli. None of their food had nutrition facts, therefore, I was under the impression their food was calorie free!
  • DontStopB_Leakin
    DontStopB_Leakin Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options

OK, maybe yoga pants should be banned. Nothing stops a man in his tracks like the rare and dangerous camel toe. I have walked dead into the wall, dropped weights on my feet, and fallen off the treadmill when a solid camel toe comes by. I think yoga pants may be bad after all.

Just stop! I'm seriously in danger of pissing myself. I really don't wanna have to change.

Hmmmm..... fat chicks in pee-pee wet pants.... tough one...... yep, I'm still in. Where is the sign in sheet?
    Oh god. I can't handle it anymore.
  • ElleBee615
    ElleBee615 Posts: 177
    Options
    LMAO!!!!! This is hilarious....
  • DontStopB_Leakin
    DontStopB_Leakin Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    HA HA! Kroger's deli made me fat. When I was heavy, I ate lunch in their deli AND ate about 6 cookies PER DAY from their deli. None of their food had nutrition facts, therefore, I was under the impression their food was calorie free!
    WHAT?!?!?! IT'S NOT!?

Jesus, I've been lied to my entire life.
  • michelleindeed
    michelleindeed Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    There's been a lot of talks in the boards lately about what has made people fat. I'm here to say, conclusively, my yoga pants made me fat. I was gaining weight, and a responsible pair of pants would have gotten tighter- but my yoga pants are so stretchy and comfortable, that they coerced me into obesity. Write to your senators! Ban yoga pants!

In summation:I was a fat person, I wore yoga pants. Fat people wear yoga pants. Ergo, yoga pants make you fat.

...I really hope This is not a serious post. If so, this is probably the stupidest and irresponsible thing I have ever heard come out of any persons mouth about gaining weight. Instead of blaming the pants, why don't you take responsibility for your own weight gain. I weight 275 and wear yoga pants and sweat pants because they are comfortable but I'm not blaming them because they didn't force me to stop being active or force second and third helpings of food down my throat. Ignorant people like you need to stop making excuses and realize that they gained the weight because of themselves and no one else. This is why our country keeps wanting to take stupid **** away from us because no one wants to step up and take responsibility for their own actions. GROW UP.

Everyone here is on their own journey and we are all supposed to be here to support and motivate each other. Also, each person's metabolism and digestive system are completely unique and work differently from everyone else's.

How dare you cast judgment on the OP for her lifestyle. That type of derision is totally uncalled for. How do you know she doesn't have a yoga sensitivity issue that causes her to retain calories regardless of intake or activity level. Maybe yoga attire causes a reaction in her carotid gland that actually causes it to synthesize carbs and that's how yoga pants made her fat.

Consider your post reported.

I am cracking up.
  • octoberfalling
    Options
    Blasphemer! Don't listen to her, yoga pants, she didn't mean that. Your black magic is a gift from the *kitten* creating gods.
  • ilovemybuggy
    ilovemybuggy Posts: 1,584 Member
    Options

wait, so what you're saying is that if something doesn't have nutritional facts on the label- that does NOT mean its calorie/fat/ etc free?!!?! FALSE ADVERTISING!!
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    My yoga pants won't let me gain weight. Maybe I should have my yoga pants talk to your yoga pants.
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options

...I really hope This is not a serious post. If so, this is probably the stupidest and irresponsible thing I have ever heard come out of any persons mouth about gaining weight. Instead of blaming the pants, why don't you take responsibility for your own weight gain. I weight 275 and wear yoga pants and sweat pants because they are comfortable but I'm not blaming them because they didn't force me to stop being active or force second and third helpings of food down my throat. Ignorant people like you need to stop making excuses and realize that they gained the weight because of themselves and no one else. This is why our country keeps wanting to take stupid **** away from us because no one wants to step up and take responsibility for their own actions. GROW UP.

Everyone here is on their own journey and we are all supposed to be here to support and motivate each other. Also, each person's metabolism and digestive system are completely unique and work differently from everyone else's.

How dare you cast judgment on the OP for her lifestyle. That type of derision is totally uncalled for. How do you know she doesn't have a yoga sensitivity issue that causes her to retain calories regardless of intake or activity level. Maybe yoga attire causes a reaction in her carotid gland that actually causes it to synthesize carbs and that's how yoga pants made her fat.

Thank You! smh. People are so judgey of snowflakes like me! (wait, are there snowflakes like me? Does that make sense?) Either way, yoga pants can make you fat and make your *kitten* look amazing when its not. They're beer goggles for your booty.
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    ****note to self: ctown went cray cray*****
  • desirae500
    desirae500 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    LOL! I have to say scrub pants! Elastic waist or tie - they can continue to fit past their prime!
  • BarbMay4
    BarbMay4 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    You all are hysterical! I told my husband years ago that when I die don't put me in some fancy dress but bury me in my yoga pants. I want to be comfortable for all eternity!
  • sjohnny
    sjohnny Posts: 56,142 Member
    Options

I am cracking up.
    Careful. It's not nice to laugh at people's possible disorders. You could get reported for that.
  • laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options

Oh god. I can't handle it anymore.

OMG! Dying!!!! Bwa ha ha ha!
  • DesireeLovesOrganic
    DesireeLovesOrganic Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    I love my yoga pants! Hell I put workout shoes on to go get my kids from school so it looks like I just worked out instead of that I am still wearing pajamas...err yoga pants...in the late afternoon. HAHA

Lululemon yoga pants rock!
This discussion has been closed.