Nude in the locker room??

Options

Replies

• vv523
    vv523 Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    if they want to look at me nude go ahead i don't care!
  • Improvised
    Improvised Posts: 925 Member
    Options
    Just avert your eyes if you don't want to see it:noway: .....but not TOO much. :wink: I was trying so hard to not look at the naked lady walking in front of me that when she bent over I didn't notice kept walking and....my sweat towel got stuck in her crack :blushing: I did not know what to do so I just yanked it away. Boy she was maaaaad.:mad:

hilarious

Ahahahaha! This made me laugh!
  • ohmyshysamantha
    ohmyshysamantha Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I'd be more comfortable in a co-ed room naked then a single sex room. Girls are mean.
  • MsNewBooty83
    MsNewBooty83 Posts: 1,003 Member
    Options
    im actually somewhat envious of the women who can just be totally care free and naked in front of other women. especially since women are more critical of one another than men are of us! i dont have th jam to do that. i dont think theres anything wrong with being naked, just dont try to have a conversation with me and expect me to keep eye contact, lol. even tho im not slightly interested in THAT way, u cant help but to look, lol. personally, i change in the little dressing cubicle. lol. the least ive worn in there in front of other ppl is a bra and panties, and i would usually have pants on too, but in the summer it gets f'n hot in the change rooms and i gotta keep my top off while im blow drying my hair or id sweat to death! lol
  • cal_73
    cal_73 Posts: 77
    Options
    Americans are prudes.

Especially the women.

The end.

Thanks for compiling millions of people of diverse backgrounds and beliefs into one opinion. You just made yourself look like a twit.

LOL, if we are just judging by this thread I think she is right.
  • tubway
    tubway Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I personally wear a pair of cut-off jean shorts under everything. Of course I'm a never-nude so....:wink:
  • cal_73
    Options
    I personally wear a pair of cut-off jean shorts under everything. Of course I'm a never-nude so....:wink:

You are my hero!! :D:D
  • rachaelps
    rachaelps Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Last week a lady was blow drying her hair beside me completely naked. I had a tshirt and panties on. She then proceeded to blow dry her foo-fa hair (which was bush city).

I gagged, put down my dryer in case she had used it the day before on her nether regions and left with half wet hair. YUCK.
  • j_wilson2012
    Options
    Well, seeing as how that is how it has been since the beginning of time, I'd say it is okay. It is a room meant for showering, getting groomed, and changed. Not sure about the coeds, though. You might have to take the good with the bad on that one. If Big Bertha comes walkin in, you might want to hurry up with that shave.

A wise man once told me: "When at the urinal, do not look right, do not look left, do not pass GO, do not collect 200. Just.....look....straight!" That explains why there are reading materials posted to the walls above the urinals in bars (or in some cases, TV's).
  • tubway
    tubway Posts: 86 Member
    Options

You are my hero!! :D:D
    :drinker: New season filming!
  • cal_73
    Options
    :drinker: New season filming!

Wow I had no idea. You just made my week!
  • j_wilson2012
    Options
    P.S.
    Ive come to accept the fact that I am a genuine white dude, and I am okay with that. But I dont care. I go nude anyways :laugh:
  • YoungDoc2B
    YoungDoc2B Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    Pssh when I get to goal you're gonna have to beg me to put on clothes. King ding-a-ling gonna be swangin everywhere. Holla :drinker:
  • rachaelps
    rachaelps Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Pssh when I get to goal you're gonna have to beg me to put on clothes. King ding-a-ling gonna be swangin everywhere. Holla :drinker:

Can you come into the ladies locker room???? ;)
  • kylejh
    kylejh Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    I certainly was self conscious because I was so fat at the beginning. Still am a little, and rarely shower there (do it at home right away), so I'm not in tre very long.
  • Barbaraschneeberger
    Options
    oh my gosh!! I was laughing so hard I was crying reading your post! :laugh: :laugh:
  • LinaBo
    LinaBo Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    I'm okay with it, when it's necessary. The nudity in between changing from one thing to another, or going to/coming out of the shower is fine. It's the excessive ones that stay nude for substantial amounts of time and just seem to... hang out like that... THAT bothers me a bit. No, you don't have to stand totally in the buff in front of the mirror while you blow-dry your hair for 20 minutes. No, you don't have to sit your bare as on the change room bench and just stare into space for several minutes, or chat with a friend.

I do feel uncomfortable about my own nudity sometimes, at the local pool change room. It's when there are little girls going in there to change, without their guardian. I'm just wary of seeming like a perv around any kids, because some look uncomfortable around naked "old" ladies... while others are completely oblivious to it and will interact with you. I've had a girl of about 9-10 just come up to me and ask me if I could figure out how to tie her slightly complicated swimsuit top for her, and I was topless. Had to excuse myself for a second to throw my towel around my neck and cover the girls. I just never know the parents' stance on the nudity, and everyone is more cautious these days about looking like a paedophile. That said, there IS a "family" change room they could go to, as well as stalls in the change rooms, so I guess they could go that route if it were really a concern. I just like to err on the side of caution.

Oh, and this thread reminds me (courtesy of www.theoatmeal.com):

2cdaezm.png]
  • caraiselite
    caraiselite Posts: 2,631 Member
    Options
    if you don't like it, don't look.
    that is your problem, not theirs.

i personally would never get naked in front of strangers.
    actually, that's a lie, i gave birth in a medical college, so i've had 12 people staring at my *kitten*, but that's a bit different.
  • GiddyupTim
    GiddyupTim Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    if they want to look at me nude go ahead i don't care!
    As one 50-year-old guy to another: You are not funny. Not at all.
  • carollopez89
    Options
    hahaha some of your answers had me cracking up! as for me I don't really mind, I just mind my own business lol.