Replies

• bump!
  • Kempossible
    Kempossible Posts: 158 Member
    Bump for later.....
  • SarahMorganP
    SarahMorganP Posts: 922 Member
    Bump!
  • 3 c sections= a new fat flap ! Bump for later!
  • tikafly
    tikafly Posts: 184 Member
    Amazing. Thanks to all of those who shared their experiences and pictures.
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Before and 1 year after (Had some pretty bad scarring around the belly button area. Just had a little revision done the week before)

IMAG0546-1-1.jpg

Just started a cover up

389587_10150736327881577_1804116653_n.jpg

GORGEOUS! I'm so tatting up the scar whenever I get to that point. So it can be done you can tat on a scar?
  • iluxoxo211
    iluxoxo211 Posts: 241 Member
    Bump!
  • shmunster
    shmunster Posts: 538 Member
    Bump
  • Not that I could afford this anytime soon, but what is the price range for a TT? And what is the difference between a mini and a full?
  • bump
  • jonilynn70
    jonilynn70 Posts: 145 Member
    Somebody please tell me what "bump" means!!! :blushing:
  • kristenn1989
    kristenn1989 Posts: 223 Member

bring up my post!
  • anna0478
    anna0478 Posts: 505 Member

Just something MFP users put in to save the forum for later. Makes it easier to find under "My Topics"
  • jonilynn70
    jonilynn70 Posts: 145 Member
    VERY COOL. Thanks so much!
  • kclarkss
    kclarkss Posts: 69 Member
    I had one and boobs. I had it done in 2003. My scar is still reddish. The doc cut to high and If I wear a bikini you can see the scar plus a few keliods (scar is raised a bit in places). My neighbor used the same doc and hers turned out perfect. Her scar has faded to white. Cost for both tummy and boobs $20 grand and not covered by insurance. I remember walking bent over for about 2 weeks and sleeping in the recliner. I hated the drain tube. Had to have husband help me in the shower because I just about passed out a few times. I started at 160 pounds and after surgery I was 150. I started back at the gym 5 weeks later and I got down to 140 pounds. I am 5'7. I was 37 then. As years past I put the weight back on, but my stomach stayed pretty much flat. Got some side handles. I weight went to up to 178 pounds. Got on Ideal Protein and back to the gym I lost 41 pounds (down to 137 lbs). Well I gained weight to 150 and stayed there for 2 years and this past March to July I went from 150 to 171. Lack of exercise and ate too many carbs (chips and candy and soft drink). Now this month of August 2012 I found MFP and I plan on following this plan of eating right and staying with exercising and I sure hope this is the last time I have to fight with myself.
  • Priincess_Natalie
    Priincess_Natalie Posts: 367 Member
    I just wanted to say you ladies look amazing!
  • elijhasmomma
    elijhasmomma Posts: 270 Member
    bump!! i was told i could have one once i reach my weight goal...im aiming to drop about 127lbs to be at 150 at 5'9. it was agreed that if i can work hard enough to lose the weight after having our son that the cost can be split and if i really want it i can get it done. makes me push harder
  • bevskiwolf
    bevskiwolf Posts: 296 Member
    Bump
  • bikinibeliever
    bikinibeliever Posts: 832 Member
    bump
  • LaurasClimb
    LaurasClimb Posts: 211 Member
    Thanks OP for posting this! I just started looking at BLs and know I can't afford :( TT would be way out of my pricerange right now. Oh but I want....Been overweight for way too long but I know there will be that flap when I finally do get to my goal weight - yuck! Lots of mommy's with twins, I am one too and yes, they really do a number on your belly!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!