Fat Women in Bikinis!!!

Replies

• tjradd73
    tjradd73 Posts: 3,495 Member
    ^^^you have FABULOUS curves!!!! I wish!
  • MissLynne10
    MissLynne10 Posts: 64 Member
    Love your curves! I'm jealous.
  • You definitely don't have to be thin to wear a bikini! Here are mine!

549469_254417574677137_543158473_n.jpg
    599081_228639933921568_1995673679_n.jpg

Check out my blog if you like talking about bodies, body positivity, and fat ladies in bikinis!

thatcortniegirl.com
  • AmyFett
    AmyFett Posts: 1,607 Member

Photoon2012-06-18at18093.jpg

not to be totally weird, but you have awesome boobs and i'm jealous!
  • tjradd73
    532614_3856262497874_1287923630_n.jpg

[imghttp://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/376860_3856263937910_989143680_n.jpg[/img]

Me this summer, I hope the pictures show.

SW: 317
    CW: 268

gonna TRY to fix it for you...think you just need the img tags in front and back?!
  • tjradd73
    cute suits ladies!!
  • Tjack101
    Tjack101 Posts: 4 Member
    Not a bikini but I dont think I will ever wear one!

rswmt1.jpg
  • misskerouac
    misskerouac Posts: 2,242 Member
    Tjack101 That suit looks amazing on you! YOU look amazing in general!
  • bushidowoman
    bushidowoman Posts: 1,599 Member
    Not a bikini but I dont think I will ever wear one!

rswmt1.jpg
    What amazing progress you have made, and what a gorgeous shape you have! Wooooooow!
  • alliwithaneye
    alliwithaneye Posts: 163 Member
    tjack- You look GREAT!

Everyone is so inspiring! I may have to take a new pic... maybe lol Husband seems to think I look good in a bikini at my current weight(blah) but he has to say that :P
  • Bump to read later
  • Haha They do that, don't they?!? I feel the same way- he always tries to get me to wear my two-piece but i just dont want to! I need to lose 80 pounds- however my weigth distributes pretty evenly, but something about it just makes me wanna smack him... for being a good guy! lol ;)
  • Erisad
    Erisad Posts: 1,580
    tjack- You look GREAT!

Everyone is so inspiring! I may have to take a new pic... maybe lol Husband seems to think I look good in a bikini at my current weight(blah) but he has to say that :P

My bf said he was bikini shopping for me and wanted to know what kind I would wear. I said, "None until I get to my goal weight!" He doesn't get it and thinks my belly is cute. I don't like iiiiiit. He is a sweetie though so at least he's trying. I just told him that I may wear one by next summer and we're shopping for it together...just to be sure. :laugh:
  • Not a bikini but I dont think I will ever wear one!

rswmt1.jpg

Wow!!! Would certainly turn my head at the beach!
  • hollyNhollywood
    hollyNhollywood Posts: 426 Member
    Bump for later.

I've always worn a bikini, despite the weight. Not sure if its been a confidence thing, or the fact that I felt I looked better in them than a 1 piece given my shape/body proportions. (covering up the smallest part of me- my waist, only emphasized the biggest - my thighs) :smile:
    I'll have to see if I can take a picture in a bikini and add to the thread
  • sweetpea129
    sweetpea129 Posts: 755 Member
    Thank you ladies! It took some time but I've come to love my curves too :) I just wish the boobs would shrink a bit. 65 lbs & still the same cup size?!

Tjack- you look great! Mind sharing wjere you got that suit from? It's exactly what I'm looking for!
  • Tjack101
    Tjack101 Posts: 4 Member
    Thanks everyone. I am a bit nervous to wear this one for the first time. I havent worn a suit with built in shorts or a skirt in YEARS. I am nervous about that many people seeing my jiggly thighs and but.

I got the suit at JC Pennys.
  • coyoteo
    coyoteo Posts: 532 Member
    You ladies are beautiful! And have bigger balls than me! (hypothetical balls, not the real ones) Rock on sexy women!
  • I'm definitely not confident enough to post her yet but all of you ladies that did are so inspirational! As soon as I see a difference and I'm more confident I'll definitely be posting.