30 Day shred result?? Show Us your before/after pics!!

Options

Replies

• tlc12078
    tlc12078 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    I dont have pics, but I did lose 3 inches off my hips n 2 around the waist. I only did level 1 and 2.
  • goalpeace
    goalpeace Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    I did the shred all the way to level 3/3 X week 2 months ago. The results were amazing!

This time around I am sticking to the 30Days consec.

I took before pics and will have them posted when I am done!
  • MCinSoCal
    Options
    Hope this works!

955b87d7.jpg
    c62fac73.jpg
    1adfff3f.jpg

The workouts arent too bad. I didnt love it but i loved that it changed my body quicker than anything else i'd ever done! Give it a shot!!! :)

Really fantastic results!!!
    Did you only do the 30 shred or did you also do other additional; exercise, I have got to know! :)
  • Derinq
    Derinq Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I just found this thread and have to say - WOW! Amazing changes in every case! :) I am motivated much more! :love:
    I actually started the 30DS today, I think I'll have to measure myself, lol. And I hope to stick with it - I find such workouts boring so fast... last time (a year or so ago) I gave up after a few days :yawn: . Maybe this time, with all the motivational progress I saw I will make it this time :D
  • asayer
    asayer Posts: 47
    Options
    Just ordered the dvd, what weights did people use? Don't know much about it!?

Also how much floor space do you need?
  • deksgrl
    deksgrl Posts: 7,237 Member
    Options
    Enough space to lay down and reach your arms over your head. I used 2 pound weights but you might want to start with 5 or 8.
  • asayer
    asayer Posts: 47
    Options
    thanks for the reply :) Will be starting it on Monday if it arrives!
  • faizam85
    Options
    I use to do this, but then stopped I will get back on the 30DS its a great workout indeed!
  • Dimples1975
    Dimples1975 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Boy...people have really made a trnasformation with "Shred". I might just give it a try! Thanks everyone for posting and sharing. :smile:
  • craigpix2000
    Options
    Just ordered the dvd, what weights did people use? Don't know much about it!?

Also how much floor space do you need?

i use 15lb weights and find that ok be prepaired to swear at the tv u will walk like john wayne after a couple of days but its good fun currently on day 11
  • Carolyn1012
    Carolyn1012 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Public service announcement: the workouts are on YouTube, no need to buy anything!
  • miranda823
    miranda823 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I love this post! I have been doing the 30ds workouts, but only about 1-3 times a week, alternating with other stuff because I get bored so easily. I am planning on moving up to level 2 soon. I love the workouts and they make me feel great. I'm noticing some changes and have lost some inches, even doing it the slow way. :)
  • LesleeBeAlive
    Options
    Bump!
  • dixiewhiskey
    dixiewhiskey Posts: 3,333 Member
    Options
    Public service announcement: the workouts are on YouTube, no need to buy anything!

Couldn't help but giggle at this. I love when Jillian mentions buying her DVD.. *cough*

She really deserves every penny though. This is life changing for me atleast :P
  • dixiewhiskey
    dixiewhiskey Posts: 3,333 Member
    Options
    Here are my results! I didn't take measurements at the beginning, but in these 30 days I lost 4 pounds and 0.8% body fat. I feel great, I feel stronger and it helped my running workout. I couldn't ask for more.

4a796cb7.jpg

f238e31d.jpg

90b8721e.jpg
    Way to go! Nice to know men workout to this too. You got great results!
  • Sweet__Pea
    Options
    All of these results have inspired me to try the 30DS!! I used to do P90 and saw results but it was so hard to keep going because 90 days seemed to drag on so I only ever went to 45 days. This 30 day workout seems doable! :-)
  • cabugattas
    Options
    Whe you can buy that dvd??
  • AmyFett
    AmyFett Posts: 1,607 Member
    Options
    WELL, I did day 1 today, and i'm sore, but i spent about 15 minutes of the 28 minutes, cursing Jillian to hell and back. lol. I'm sore in awkward places, like my shoulders. lol.. well, hope this works! Its short so definetly doable.
    Wish me luck!! :happy:

This made me laugh so much!! I did this video only one time, never the whole program, I'm actually starting today. But I literally cannot do a pushup because of a past injury, so I'm like, damn you, you skinny *****, of course you expect me to do a pushup, eff off! LOL I did wall pushups.
  • ktrn0312
    ktrn0312 Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    Bump.
  • Marquerite11
    Marquerite11 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I'm on Day 2 workout 1 and boy am I sore lol. I'm trying to do her workouts twice a day. When do you guys do your workout with 30DS? I did it this morning and I did Zumba tonight already, I'm trying to motivate myself to get up and do 30DS before bed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!