WTH did I just hear??

Options

Replies

• abbezen
    abbezen Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    I think it's "I can't believe you kiss your car at night"?

How funny...and makes total sense now. :laugh:
  • terrappyn
    terrappyn Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    When I was a kid. My dad was singing "Padded Bras" until my mother corrected him with Panama!! (Van Halen) We still bring it up! too funny!
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options
    Paralyzer by finger 11 - "your place or my place" I always hear "your place on my face" :bigsmile:

It's not?!?!
  • purpleroses1021
    purpleroses1021 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    'I can't believe you kiss your [male chicken] at night'- That Don't Impress Me Much, Shania Twain

I always thought this line was, " I can't believe you kiss your carpet knife." I never thought is made sense but who was I to question it.

I thought it was 'I can't believe you kiss your carp at night". Seriously...how DOES it go?

Pretty sure it's " I can't believe you kiss your CAR GOODNIGHT"
  • Bailey543
    Options
    When I see it it in slow- mo

Actually.... when I see it in STONE

LOL
  • ShawnaCurley
    ShawnaCurley Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    "wrapped up like a douche"

It's actually

"wrapped up like a deuce"

LOL! That's what I alway's thought it said too....
  • DeniseBromley
    DeniseBromley Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    A girl I used to babysit thought the lyrics to the AC/DC Song were "Dirty Jeans, Thunder Queens" instead of Dirty Deeds, Done Dirt Cheap!
  • maberley
    Options
    me too... I still sing "And there's a bathroom on the right" funny... I have others joining me too.. :laugh:
  • Shara126
    Shara126 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    One of my husband's coworkers thought Prodigy's "Smack my ***** up" was "Snap my picture"

LOL
  • morganhccstudent724
    morganhccstudent724 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    My neice:

"Birthday Sex" translates to "Birthday Text"
  • BrianSharpe
    BrianSharpe Posts: 9,248 Member
    Options
    Credence Clearwater Revival "Bad Moon Rising" - There's a bathroom on the right" instead of there's a Bad Moon on the Rise

LOL - apparently John Fogerty will sing it that way live at times to see if anyone notices.....
  • Shara126
    Shara126 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    ...oh and "Hold me closer Tony Danza"

Elton John's -Tiny Dancer
  • sebrantley25
    Options

It's actually

That would be "Revved up like a deuce" as in '32 Deuce coupe.
  • MarthaAnn8186
    MarthaAnn8186 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I never could figure out what they were saying! But wrapped up like a douche sure didn't make sence!! :laugh:
  • PhiliciousCurves
    PhiliciousCurves Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    When I first heard Beyonce's song titled To The Left, I could have sworn I heard "If I farted, please stand up," when she actually sings "If I bought it, please don't touch." :laugh:

Now if I hear the song playing on the radio, I still think she's saying "farted" and not "bought it!"
  • WendyFitMomCHANGED
    Options
    Hahahahaha! My family is terrible at getting song lyrics wrong. I use to think Bon Jovi sang "It doesn't really matter if we're naked or not" ............instead of "It doesn't really matter if we make it or not"

My 6yr old sings "Moves like Jagger" but he says ... "I've got the move - a - ma - jigger"
  • jessicae1aine
    Options
    One of my husband's coworkers thought Prodigy's "Smack my ***** up" was "Snap my picture"

LOL

Haha that's great. I listen to that at the gym, so now I'll have to try to not fall off the treadmill laughing when I hear it.
  • Molly_Maguire
    Molly_Maguire Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options

It's actually

FAIL. It is "REVVED up like a deuce". lol!
  • RenfieldX
    RenfieldX Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Someone in my office was convinced that Aerosmith's 'Dude looks like a lady' was actually 'Do the lucky lady'. :laugh:
  • auroranflash
    auroranflash Posts: 3,569 Member
    Options
    Pretty much any song by Def Leppard.. I could never understand a thing they were singing.. except... pour some sugar on me....

So weird I'd come across this just now, I was doing paperwork and had the commercial version stuck in my head.

"Pour some shook up ramen... when you need a cup!"