auroranflash Posts: 3,569 Member
    Options
    30 Seconds to Mars - The Kill

"All I wanted was JUIIIIICCCEEEEEE!"

He says 'you'. I'll always sing juice.
  • Myslissa
    Myslissa Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    My friend has a the disturbed song "sickness" all tore up.....She thought it said, come on get up f@cker, your monkey's down with the sickness.

LMAO!
  • stephanieb72
    stephanieb72 Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    My friend has a the disturbed song "sickness" all tore up.....She thought it said, come on get up f@cker, your monkey's down with the sickness.

LMAO!

hahaha! that is funny!!!
  • scottg1024
    Options
    Jimi Hendrix's Purple Haze was so misheard as "Excuse me while I kiss this guy" instead of "Excuse me while I kiss the sky" that he eventually played along and on some appearances kissed his bandmate to make fun of it.

There's actually a website dedicated to misheard lyrics - THE ARCHIVE OF FUNNY MISHEARD MUSIC LYRICS -
    http:/'kissthisguy.com
  • k8blujay2
    k8blujay2 Posts: 4,941 Member
    Options
    'I can't believe you kiss your [male chicken] at night'- That Don't Impress Me Much, Shania Twain

What on earth is that supposed to be? That's also what I hear!

Now that's what I'm going to hear... but it's "I can't believe you kiss your car at night".
  • dad2brooke
    dad2brooke Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty sure it is "revved up like a Deuce." It is a reference to a '32 Ford Coupe, or more affectionately known as a 'Deuce Coupe.'
  • perfectingpatti
    perfectingpatti Posts: 1,037 Member
    Options
    In Greased Lightning, I always heard, "and chicks will scream". I couldn't believe when I finally heard "and chicks will cream". My mother let me sing that!!!???
  • tnvolsfan74
    tnvolsfan74 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    'I can't believe you kiss your [male chicken] at night'- That Don't Impress Me Much, Shania Twain

I always thought this line was, " I can't believe you kiss your carpet knife." I never thought is made sense but who was I to question it.

I thought it was 'I can't believe you kiss your carp at night". Seriously...how DOES it go?

It's "I can't believe you kiss your CAR at night". LOL, but I like carpet knife :laugh:
  • priddy_girl
    priddy_girl Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Eagles Take It Easy. They sing...I"m looking for a lover who wont blow my cover, she's so hard to find. I hear...I'm looking for a lover who wont blow my brother.
  • cheercoach80
    Options
    My middle daughter used to sing along with Rhianna and instead of saying "We found love in a hopeless place" it was always "We found love in a homeless face"..... I still laugh every time that song comes on thinking of her singing her little heart out!
  • trybefan
    trybefan Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    Beast of burden

Big Suburban

My sister would sing along in the car to this, well our friend had a BIG suburban. She didn't realize that it was beast of burden, and so she would say big suburban. So funny.

I always thought it was "pizza burning.."
  • jjl0412
    jjl0412 Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    Credence Clearwater Revival "Bad Moon Rising" - There's a bathroom on the right" instead of there's a Bad Moon on the Rise

DITTO!!
  • CarSidDar
    CarSidDar Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    "wrapped up like a douche"

It's actually

"wrapped up like a deuce"

Isn't it "revved up like a deuce" as in a car, a deuce coup??
  • SPNLuver83
    SPNLuver83 Posts: 2,050 Member
    Options
    i dunno about hearing, but i walked in on my son watching a show that had a velociraptor wearing a pilgrim hate fighting indians. very weird.
  • JEG2012
    JEG2012 Posts: 158
    Options
    The commercial for O'Reilly Auto Parts.... I heard 'Temple of Tuna' .....was really 'Temple of Tune-Ups'.... My boyfriend laughed his a@@ off!!!! for the guys....I guess it works either way... LOL!!!!!!!
  • misalillstead
    misalillstead Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    "I feel like a wallaby inside a'you" ..... instead of "I feel like I want to be....." Cassius, The Sound of Violence

LoL... there was a song my son used to like, he thought it said "Call Mommmmy...Call Mommmmy..." instead of "Call on Meeee..."
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options
    Green Day's When I Come Around - So don't knock down my door = Sell donuts door-to-door

Ciara's 1, 2 Step - Strut my stuff, and yes I flaunt it = Strut my stuff, and yes I farted. Even after I found out what she was really saying it still sounded like she was saying "yes I farted"!
  • joannecando
    Options
    Credence Clearwater Revival "Bad Moon Rising" - There's a bathroom on the right" instead of there's a Bad Moon on the Rise

Guilty of that one.
  • Troll
    Troll Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    "wrapped up like a douche"

It's actually

"wrapped up like a deuce"

lmao, thats how my fiance says it!

"DE-LIVERING BA-NA-NAS!"
    Is really
    "LI-BERATE MY MAD-NESS"

Or my dad. "lets drink pop!"