Actually. It's 'Revved up like a deuce, another runner in the night'
  • Syreeta6
    Syreeta6 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    OMG this is hilarious!!
  • fjrandol
    fjrandol Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    First time my mom heard Rihanna's 'Please Don't Stop The Music,' she thought it was 'Hazel's got the music'. That is how I hear the song now ;D.
    Until I read this, I thought that's what she was saying too!

One of my friends used to listen to the soundtrack from LOTR all the time. During one of the scenes in the Mines of Moria, I would swear that the Uruk-Hai are chanting, "Who wants tamales? Who wants tamales? Jim Bob. Jim Bob." :laugh:
  • stylistchik
    stylistchik Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    Mariah Carey : "Got you all fired up with your Napoleon complex"

Several girls at work heard: "Got you all fired up with your nipple in context"
  • tryinghard71
    Options
    When I do the Turbo Fire starter class there is a song that sounds like to me it is saying "F&ck that body F&ck that Fat" I am sure it is saying Rock that body burn that fat or something like that but it sounds like the F words to me. But with how the song Jams and the intensity of the work out I like thinking it is saying F that body F that fat. I am like hell ya! Motivational. But like I said I don't think that is what it is really saying.
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    "wrapped up like a douche"

It's actually

"wrapped up like a deuce"

Blinded By The Light :bigsmile: Next lyric please?

Well, isn't that followed by ......"you know the moaner in the night.".....?

:ohwell:

I hate that song. Always sounds to me like he's saying: "Wrapped up like a douche, another odor in the night..."
  • Aunt_Kiki
    Aunt_Kiki Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    k.d. Lang - Constant Craving = God Sent Gravy .... didn't make a whole lot of sense at the time, but that's what I thought it was when I was a kid!
  • mindirella
    Options
    Funkytown - when my son was about 6 he thought they were saying "taco bell" instead of "talk about"
  • Myslissa
    Myslissa Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    k.d. Lang - Constant Craving = God Sent Gravy .... didn't make a whole lot of sense at the time, but that's what I thought it was when I was a kid!

This so made me giggle out loud.
  • pudgeylou
    pudgeylou Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Eagles Take It Easy. They sing...I"m looking for a lover who wont blow my cover, she's so hard to find. I hear...I'm looking for a lover who wont blow my brother.

LMAO.....Can't stop laughing. Had to call my boyfriend and read him this post. I have been breaking out into fits of laughter for the last hour because of this.
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    Carribbean Queen = "Coffeebean Queen, now we're sharing the same cream"

and

"All that water, keep on rolling, Mississippi queen won't you keep on shining on meeeee"
    ^ apparently the lyric is "old black water" but I have tried and cannot hear it as anything other than "all that water"
  • clynch1968
    clynch1968 Posts: 45 Member
    Options

It's actually

It is??
  • sleepytexan
    sleepytexan Posts: 3,138 Member
    Options

It's actually

but in your defense (and mine), what the hell does that mean? what is a deuce, that you would wrap it up?
  • Southernb3lle
    Southernb3lle Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    At Christmas there was a commercial for 4G and they were singing what sounded like "Walking in a orgy wonderland" BAHAHAH..actually they were singing "Walking in a 4G wonderland".
  • Myslissa
    Myslissa Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    At Christmas there was a commercial for 4G and they were singing what sounded like "Walking in a orgy wonderland" BAHAHAH..actually they were singing "Walking in a 4G wonderland".

My son and I both heard this...i think they are slipping the orgy in there at one point.
  • ChevyChick88
    ChevyChick88 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    My hubby fought with me that "Tin roof rusted..." was "hell no, busted..." in Love Shack.
  • icandothis_dani
    Options
    queen - bohemy raphsody - ''galileo, galileo figaro'' i always sing: ''galileo galileo pecaboo'' lol
  • AmyFett
    AmyFett Posts: 1,607 Member
    Options
    when I was little, that song that goes, oooh baby i love your wayy, i thought it was saying, oohh baby i love your wig
  • CanuckLove
    CanuckLove Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    when I was little, that song that goes, oooh baby i love your wayy, i thought it was saying, oohh baby i love your wig

LOL!