WTH did I just hear??

Options

Replies

• Onaughmae
    Onaughmae Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    A girl I used to babysit thought the lyrics to the AC/DC Song were "Dirty Jeans, Thunder Queens" instead of Dirty Deeds, Done Dirt Cheap!

My ex thought it was Bumblebees, done dirt cheap! He couldnt figure out what bumblebees had to do with the song LOL:laugh:
  • kstrunk1
    kstrunk1 Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    "wrapped up like a douche"

It's actually

"wrapped up like a deuce"

BAHAHAHAHAHA! No way! Up until this very moment I thought it was the icky one. Learn something new everyday!!!!
  • kstrunk1
    kstrunk1 Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    Forever in Blue Jeans...thought it was Reverend Blue Jeans..ha ha

Seriously?!?!?!? I thought I was the only one. My husband gives me crap about that one to this day!!!
  • FeatherBoBeather
    FeatherBoBeather Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    lol every time the song 'The Diary of Jane' by Breaking Benjamin comes on the radio..

.. I hear "Diarrhea Pain"

>:(
  • Onaughmae
    Onaughmae Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    Eagles Take It Easy. They sing...I"m looking for a lover who wont blow my cover, she's so hard to find. I hear...I'm looking for a lover who wont blow my brother.

LMAO!! :laugh:
  • annalobdell
    annalobdell Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    The lyrics are dirty deeds done dirt cheap
    My kids sing Dirty beads, tom tom pete.... LOL
  • ellouise1108
    ellouise1108 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    When I was little I thought this song was saying "I'm hurt, she's mad, wedding bells are gonna chime!" I remember asking my mom if they were hurt and mad why were they getting married. She laughed and said they're actually saying "I'm hers, she's mine, wedding bells are gonna chime". I still sing it my way though....
  • YoYo1951
    Options
    Benny and the rats, should have been Benny and the Jets.
  • mercina22
    mercina22 Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    My wife and I were taking a male friend out to dinner because he has having a bad day. As we were walking through the parking lot my wife turns to him and says " Eric you deserve happiness". What I heard... "Erick you deserve a penis".. My head whipped around so quickly i think i got whiplash. They both stared at me like i had two heads. When i told them what i though i heard they cracked up.. We still joke about it today..
  • HurricaneElaine
    HurricaneElaine Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    Benny and the rats, should have been Benny and the Jets.

LOL - "she's got electric boobs, her ma does too"!

It's really "she's got electric boots, a mohair suit"!
  • geonbaeLeilee
    geonbaeLeilee Posts: 606 Member
    Options
    When I was two, instead of "Feliz Navidad," I heard-and sang- "release mommy dog."
  • d8nni
    d8nni Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    These are killing me!

Any geology geeks out there? Red Hot Chili Peppers "With the birds I share this lonely view" sounded like "the Burgess Shale is a lonely view".

I was impressed with their depth!
  • katiefly86
    Options
    Pretty much any song by Def Leppard.. I could never understand a thing they were singing.. except... pour some sugar on me....

:laugh: :laugh: LMAO!!! So true!!! :laugh: :laugh:
  • Elzecat
    Elzecat Posts: 2,916 Member
    Options
    'I can't believe you kiss your [male chicken] at night'- That Don't Impress Me Much, Shania Twain

I always thought this line was, " I can't believe you kiss your carpet knife." I never thought is made sense but who was I to question it.

It's actually "I can't believe you kiss your car goodnight."

:wink:
  • geonbaeLeilee
    geonbaeLeilee Posts: 606 Member
    Options
    And then there's Abba's "Fernando." This is one of the many misheard lyrics entries on "Kiss This Guy":

It's been many years since I've seen a rifle in your head/can you fear the dung, Orlando?

Real Lyrics: Since many years I haven't seen a rifle in your hand Can you hear the drums Fernando?
  • mageepilot
    mageepilot Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Your knees are so raw in `I Need You Tonight' by INXS. I am SURE that's what they say! Though my husband says it's Your nerves are so raw. I wouldn't let my boys listen to it on the radio :laugh:
  • hilarymccown
    hilarymccown Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Oh my gosh, me too!! My friends make fun of me for it.

When I was a kid, I thought the line from Nowhere Man was "isn't he a b!tch like you and me?" I was pretty old when I realized it's "bit".
  • hilarymccown
    hilarymccown Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Forever in Blue Jeans...thought it was Reverend Blue Jeans..ha ha

Seriously?!?!?!? I thought I was the only one. My husband gives me crap about that one to this day!!!

Oh my gosh, me too!! My friends make fun of me for it.

When I was a kid, I thought the line from Nowhere Man was "isn't he a b!tch like you and me?" I was pretty old when I realized it's "bit".
  • Crochetluvr
    Crochetluvr Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    A World of Our Own by the Seekers. I think I was 10 when that came out and I heard, "And I know you will find...there'll be peace of mind..." as "And I know you will find...there'll be pizza pie..."