If I looked inside your car - what would I think of you?

Options

Replies

• traceyb68
    traceyb68 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Not alot - im tidyish but the other half is a clean freak. You might get tangled in all the car charges and fall in to the pile of CDs in the dash. I suppose I could nibble on the cleaning clothes in the boot if I got hungry
  • PisceanDream224
    Options
    It's clean, but she needs to dust!!! lol I am always procrastinating about washing the inside. The outside is normally ran through a Wash. I do always throw away the trash and any receipts I accumulate when I go to the gas station. Guess I could start burning a little more calories by dusting and "Armor all"-ing it... :S
  • PhiliciousCurves
    PhiliciousCurves Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    That I'm a neat freak and like to have things in their proper place! Even my backseat seat belts are properly aligned with one another!
  • AlbaAngel25
    AlbaAngel25 Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    you would think....does anyone even drive this car? lol Its pretty well kept.

Oh and I have a car seat in the back, so you would know i have a little one~
  • ellehcimyelhsa
    Options
    You'd think that I have a little girl who has way too many toys, a tobacco addiction (thanks to all the cans of chew my husband leaves in my doors), and that I like to exercise (two pairs of athletic shoes, tennis racket/ball, extra workout clothes, jogging stroller). Also, probably that I have OCD because everything is organized meticulously.
  • mitch16
    mitch16 Posts: 2,113 Member
    Options
    My boss once told me that I had the cleanest and neatest car of anyone she knew that had a kid and a dog. It's a little dirtier now because our life is a little more hectic with my son's sports. Plus we don't live close to my parents anymore--my dad would hand wash and detail my car every time we visited (he still does, it's just an 11 hour ride now so it happens less frequently). It's not junked up or anything, just not spotless.

Looking at my husband's car and my car together--I'm not sure what you would think, but we both have black Volvo XC70s--my is 2009 and his is 2011. Not identical, but pretty darn close. In our defense, it fits our lifestyle: we ski all winter and bike all summer and the racks and box are interchangeable between the cars. The kid and the Great Dane fit in the back seat nicely. We can get 3 sets of golf clubs in the back. My son's sports equipment (lacrosse sticks) fit, as does his ginormous string bass. But yes, we're 'twins'!
  • happycauseIride
    happycauseIride Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    Dodge Caravan...

Back row seats folded down and I have 4 bag chairs, 2 bleacher seats, a clothes basket full of coats, blankets, hats and sweat shirts, umbrella's, sunscreen, bug spray, a cooler and a milk crate with paper plates, plastic silver ware, paper towells, etc. That all stays there from May until October. I have two girls that play softball and hubby is a coach, summer league then high school ball. Right now I think I also have a bag of cat food too.

Middle row has DVD's and trash from two messy kids, front seat is picked up, but covered in dust and dirt. Not clean at all. Vacumed only when the guy who changed my oil does it for me.
  • sabolfitwife
    sabolfitwife Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    You'd probably think I was a clean freak. I do not keep any extra things in my car. I have a clipboard with my mileage papers on it for work, my sun shade I put up during the day, a bottle of lotion for when I'm running late in the mornings, my car charger for my phone, a hair brush and a few extra hair ties. I don't like clutter and can't stand when people have their entire bedrooms in the backseat of their cars!!!
  • ladygina72
    Options
    Hahaaha well you would think that I have a little person who loves dolls and stuffed animals and that I smell good (perfume like 3 kinds in car ) , alot of earrings ( so very stylish) and that I seem to forget to vaccum car (floor board is scary). Trunk well all I can say is you know I am ready for everything and that I go to church alot with an overflowing bible bag , and last alot of meetings notebooks, notebooks notebooks!
  • Positive_Energy73
    Options
    You would think, "She must have OCD!" It's pretty clean and everything is in its place.
  • jenjones28
    jenjones28 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    They would think I'm a college student (and they would be partially right). 2011 Kia Soul. Strawberry air freshener, very tidy car, cell phone charger, government and business management books in the back seat, mixed CD ready to play.

My husband's truck is spotless with the exception of a gym bag. They would think he's a serial killer who's in shape.
  • Effpcos
    Effpcos Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    That would depend on what day of the week you look in it! I have five children (who are not self-cleaning) and I clean my peopple mover out on a Sunday, so Monday it's great, but by Friday it looks like someone is living in it.
    It's better in summer, being wet and gross Winter/Spring here at the moment there's a lot more muddy gear, empty lunchboxes, discarded clothing, etc left behind because everyone's in a hurry to get inside.
  • Effpcos
    Effpcos Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Oh and my husbands vehicle is definitely a tradespersons! Tools and wetweather safety hi-vis etc gear everywhere and it has that oily-industrial scent to it!
  • Stepmom1
    Stepmom1 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    That's funny!! Well, if you look inside my car you will immediately be able to tell that I kids.. :laugh:
  • MandaPaigeSparkles88
    MandaPaigeSparkles88 Posts: 1,289 Member
    Options
    Wow where do I begin, in my car you would find CD's, change, bills, blankets, a box of clothes, anti-freeze, oil, wiper fluid, tire iron, shoes, my floor boards are really dirty because I haven't taken the time to clean the floor boards. And if I really cleaned it I'd probably find a few things that might surprise me
  • deanna_bond
    deanna_bond Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    trying to be organized; family (car seat) oreiented and the trunk is a sports emporium! Skateboards soccor balls baseball football tennis and kite fyling and swimming gear lol
  • xSophia19
    xSophia19 Posts: 1,536 Member
    Options
    A dirty b.itch!! :wink:
  • kbeach08
    kbeach08 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    That I have a little girl and that I need a new car because there is her car seat a blanket and car parts in my car. :)
  • paintlisapurple
    paintlisapurple Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    That I have children!
  • Troll
    Troll Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    That i have dogs...hairy dogs.
    that my fiance spends a lot of time in my car, but never manages to get his stuff back out of it.

I also keep extra socks in my car.