Broken up with Again...

Options

Replies

• rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    never judged him to be a good man....still honesty, though far from tactfully displayed, is a quality worth noting. granted he lacks tact in all respects but I've turned down brothers solely on their not meeting my height requirements. no better I know, but what's worst my honesty or my stringing them along because I can when I know they don't stand a chance?

I'm pretty sure there's something in between being incredibly and nastily insulting and stringing someone along.
  • _Ivian
    _Ivian Posts: 198
    Options
    I'm with everyone else on this one. Fawk that guy. Douche bucket!

Wishing explosive diarrhea on him for you :flowerforyou:
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    It's cute how he thinks he deserves to be contacted ever ever again. *kitten*.
  • MyTime1207
    MyTime1207 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Total a@* and you don't have to put up with that. Stay positive for yourself and don't quit.
  • Alex_is_Hawks
    Alex_is_Hawks Posts: 3,499 Member
    Options
    he did you a favor, if he is that shallow just think of how terrible things would be in the long run.

This.....totally this...
  • poshcouture
    Options
    Sounds to me like you dodged a bullet.

This^^^

Not worth your trouble really. And what a jerk!

Agreed. I will say that it's nice to have a male partner to work out with and keep you motivated, but leave *kitten* where they need to be - alone. Focus on you and getting you where you need to be. Eventually the right one will find you.

I know - easier said than done.
  • pa_jorg
    pa_jorg Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    Sorry he was a douche!
  • Kouch_ka
    Kouch_ka Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Wishing explosive diarrhea on him for you :flowerforyou:

^ Ditto. It's better off you saw the real person he is. Shallow.
    His girl being a trophy is more important to him than actually connecting with her.
  • moniquelessard
    Options
    Sounds to me like you dodged a bullet.
    THIS!!!!!!

YUP! What he said burns you... it would hurt me too. You sound nice, and he sounds superficial. You can do better. Looks aren't everything. I say that YOU'RE out of HIS league. And don't forget that!
  • shadoewz
    Options
    That guy is a jerk.......the best thing he did for you is to show his TRUE JERK COLORS. Here's to you finding a true HERO, then when you do get to your goal you can send the ZERO a photo and tell him to eat his heart out.

Also, let's all pray for this jerk so that he never gets old, has an accident or surgery that leaves him with a scar, that he never loses his hair, etc.

You are a good person and you deserve a better person, someone that will stand by you through anything, and encourage you in your endeavors
  • TurtleRunnerNC
    TurtleRunnerNC Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    He sounds like an @&&
  • Julzanne72
    Julzanne72 Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    So I'd started dating this great guy. Before I thought I'd never be in the same league as him in order to go out with such a good lucking guy that was also smart and funny and willing for adventure. We met through a dating site and I was upfront when he asked me about my weight. I told him I was overweight but had already lost a good chunk of weight (I think i was around 23 lbs lost at the time). Well, he and I did meet up and went out on two different dates and since then my weight loss has grown and I'm now sitting at a36 lbs lost, almost 37.

Both of our dates involved exercise, be it swimming, biking, walking, or running. All were things I did with him but now he sent me an email saying that because I wasn't fit things had to end but to get in contact with him if I got down to my goal weight because other than that he says I fit his criteria but he doesn't want to be seen with someone as out of shape as I am. This hurts and was definitely a major downer for me.

dude, I would forget about him. he is not worth your time if he doesn't like you for who you are now!! He is shallow and a jerk!!
  • Stac2004
    Stac2004 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    What a complete jerk. Like others have said, you dodged a bullet you don't want to be with someone like that. Try not to let it get you down. You've done an awesome job.
  • SLaw4215
    SLaw4215 Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    What an *kitten* hat. DO NOT get back in touch with him when you get to goal. It's one thing to not be attracted to someone larger (everyone has their tastes, whatever) but to say you don't want to be seen in public with someone? WHAT A DOUCHE. Pardon my French. Move on, lady. Do this for you, and screw that guy. Not literally.

^^^^THIS!!!! WHAT AN A-HOLE!!! MOVE ON!!!! ^^^^
    Don't let yourself get hung up on this for ONE SECOND!!! OMG ....think to yourself...if you guys had a daughter....is THIS the type of father you would want her to have??? Would he tell his little daughter..."I can't be seen with you because you are chubby and don't meet my specs for a 'perfect daughter'. I KNOW it's not exactly the same thing but.... I wanted to make you think....

WE THINK YOU ARE A STRONG, INDEPENDENT, WONDERFUL WOMAN and it's his loss ...what an idiot!!!
    Send us his cell number and we'll all text him at the same time LOL (((((JUST KIDDING about the cell)))))
  • RDawn7
    Options
    HI, What a Jerk!!! You will be better off without him. If he is only judging you by your weight then he doesn't know the first thing about quality relationships. And, don't believe him anyway, When a guy breaks up they usually say its the girls fault, but its all in HIM, not YOU.
  • jpaw1002
    jpaw1002 Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    truth often hurts....one thing u can say for him is that he's honest with u and himself about what he wants and expects from someone who wants to be with him. can't knock him for that...i call that quality in the making of a truly good man.

OP: Don't date him^^ either.

yeah agreed with above. there are so many heartless people out there. you do this for you and prove everyone wrong. i'd send him a picture and say "your loss...actually no mine.. and i mean weight loss" and when you take the picture put a big ol "number one sign" w/ a huge smile on your face. i often too had problems with this growing up. no one wanted to date the "heavier girl" i was "great friend" material... guys are losers. and good thing you saw that in him now vs. down the road. your better off and will find someone who actually appreciates you. good luck on your journey and do NOT give up. not now not EVER!
  • microwoman999
    microwoman999 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    So what would the jerk do if you guys hit it off and you got pregnant later down the road? Be embarrassed and leave you cause your fat? Women have a lot more to deal with on that part and its not fair to be judged like that!
  • clintbritt3
    Options
    Reminds me of the quote- "If he can't handle you at your worst, he doesn't deserve you at your best."

You're better off girl. Don't let this derail you from any of you goals.

LOVE THIS!

And DO get in contact with him once you're at your goal, just to rub it in his face!!

(Seriously, don't. This guy is a total waste of time.)

^^^^Exactly! Show him what he missed out on! Although He was honest with you , he is till obviously a man of little character to be soooo shallow.
  • SelenityJ
    SelenityJ Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Wow, thanks everyone for all the support. It mostly hit so bad because he and I were suppose to go out together this Saturday to a Japanese Tea Ceremony together at a Tea House that only opens it's doors one weekend a month together. I really want to go to the Tea Ceremony still but I think I'll go with the kids I nanny for on Sunday instead.

I'm glad i dodged a bullet though I wish he'd been honest and told me before we started that he wasn't interested in a date.
  • yummymummy65
    yummymummy65 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    OMG! What a LOSER! Good riddance to bad rubbish!!!