Broken up with Again...

Options

Replies

• droberts3311
    Options
    I would not be affraid to tell everyone what he said and done, that will make the a-hole glow!!!! You are way better off.................:wink: So not worth anyone's time...............................
  • smp0723
    Options
    Reminds me of the quote- "If he can't handle you at your worst, he doesn't deserve you at your best."

You're better off girl. Don't let this derail you from any of you goals.

absolutely!!! What a shallow piece of pond scum!!!
  • smp0723
    Options
    What a d!ck!

Wanna go key his car?!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!!! I'm with you!!
  • Rhea30
    Rhea30 Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    Lol No I don't believe in doing violence against someone just for being mean to me.

I'm not going to let it stop me. I'm going to continue to do my best.

Just remember that someone like him is below your league, not out of it! He might be good looking but there are issues inside of him, not good ones either!
  • xginanax
    xginanax Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    What a *kitten* HOOOOOLEE! dont even bother going back with him once u do, and u know what hun. this should be more of a motivation to you because once u go down to your goal weight, hell come across u one day and wish he never ended anything with you. WHAT A JERK! U beautiful just the way you are.
  • Polly758
    Polly758 Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    I thought I'd never be in the same league as him in order to go out with such a good lucking guy that was also smart and funny and willing for adventure.

I gotta say, this is the first sign it wasn't going to work out. If you felt inferior to him from the beginning, he undoubtedly felt he was superior to you, and it was only a matter of time before he let you know how things stood. I'm sure he felt like he was training you for the greatness of being with him and now he's letting you go without your training wheels to see if you can catch up to him.

He is bad news, using disapointment as a weapon against you. Imagine a long term relationship with this guy. Do you think it would stop when you lost weight? No, then it would be something else, and then something else, constantly keeping you off balance and trying to please him.

Don't ever settle for someone who is settling for you. I know it hurts, but write him off as a close call.
  • bonster1983
    bonster1983 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Wow! That is such a jerky thing to do! I would get fit as hell and then get in touch with to show him what he COULD have had. I would not ever even consider being with someone who is sooo shallow. For real if he can't love you no matter how you look then he shouldn't fit you criteria.
  • SelenityJ
    SelenityJ Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much everyone. I was really down after reading that from him but now i feel better. It's true he did think I was an awesome cook, really nice, and smart the only issue he had with me was my weight. He loved my long hair to, specially when he got to see it when it was wet and see the real length before it goes all curly frizzy.

I'll concentrate on my weight loss and fitness goals and not so much on dating. Thanks everyone.
  • cgale8
    cgale8 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Aparently his parents did not teach him how to value another human being on who they are not what they look like. You are on this journey for you not anyone else!!
  • bonster1983
    bonster1983 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    What a d!ck!

Wanna go key his car?!

Hahahaha! ^^^great idea!
  • whittlelauraann
    Options
    You are definitely better off without him!!
  • RetroSnowflake
    Options
    Oh my god. What an *kitten*. Good riddance to him (:
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much everyone. I was really down after reading that from him but now i feel better. It's true he did think I was an awesome cook, really nice, and smart the only issue he had with me was my weight. He loved my long hair to, specially when he got to see it when it was wet and see the real length before it goes all curly frizzy.

I'll concentrate on my weight loss and fitness goals and not so much on dating. Thanks everyone.

Just know that there are really great guys out there.

We can't help what attracts us physically, but we can help how we treat people. His flaw is not that he wasn't attracted to you, but that he was so nasty about letting you know.

There are men out there who will love you for you, no matter what.
  • boy03727
    boy03727 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I am sorry you had to experience that. I had a girl say something very similar to me before. Even though you know you are better off without him and he is a total jerk, it still hurts to have someone say something like that. Keep your head up, someday you will find a real man that will treat you like a princess.
  • bizorra
    bizorra Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    He's not a great guy. Don't get so hung up on what "league" people are in, that's your insecurity telling you that people's worth are attached to their looks, and your looks don't allow you enough worth. A great guy is a guy who loves to spend time with you, and have fun with you, and make like overall more joyful and better. A great guy would realise that a fit activity partner can come in any size.
  • CarmenSRT
    CarmenSRT Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    he did you a favor, if he is that shallow just think of how terrible things would be in the long run.

Indeed. Lose the guy's number and block his email. There are men out there who will view you as a human being, not some fashion accessory to be judged by.
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    Don't get so hung up on what "league" people are in, that's your insecurity telling you that people's worth are attached to their looks, and your looks don't allow you enough worth.

This, too.

I have never in my life thought any man was out of my league. I have a lot to offer and it isn't about looks.
  • Smuterella
    Smuterella Posts: 1,623 Member
    Options
    truth often hurts....one thing u can say for him is that he's honest with u and himself about what he wants and expects from someone who wants to be with him. can't knock him for that...i call that quality in the making of a truly good man.

Yep. Here is the proof that you should never trust anyone too lazy to type "you" in full.
  • shortybb26
    shortybb26 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    JERK!!! Plain and simple!! Wow makes me happy i'm married. Sorry that happened to you.
  • dbanks80
    dbanks80 Posts: 3,685 Member
    Options
    never judged him to be a good man....still honesty, though far from tactfully displayed, is a quality worth noting. granted he lacks tact in all respects but I've turned down brothers solely on their not meeting my height requirements. no better I know, but what's worst my honesty or my stringing them along because I can when I know they don't stand a chance?

But the difference is HE agreed to go out with her TWICE knowing he really wasn't feeling her. As opposed to you not giving a short man the time of day because he isnt your type. Big difference. He should have NEVER agreed to go out with her so that does make him an *kitten*.