WTH did I just hear??

Options
1789101113»

Replies

• twinmom1993
    Options
    Rage Against the machine - "we're the renegades of funk"... I heard... "Put a rat in that cage and f&ck"....

sounds good to me..
  • Doesntplaynice82
    Doesntplaynice82 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Oasis have a song called Don't Look Back In Anger, and it says "So Sally can wait, she knows it's too late" and for years I thought it said "So Pelican Way, she knows it today"

It doesn't even make any sense and I couldn't believe it was wrong lol

You know that song, think it's by Flo Rida - Low? It says "Baggy sweat pants and them reeboks with a strap" my little nephew always got the words mixed up and sang "Sweaty bag pants" lol!

This reminds my, my boyfriend's coworker thought the part where he says "And the boots with the fur" was "and the boots with the spurs" We do live in Texas so....it could make sense. haha
  • LosinItAll2012
    LosinItAll2012 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Credence Clearwater Revival "Bad Moon Rising" - There's a bathroom on the right" instead of there's a Bad Moon on the Rise

You mean there is no bathroom on the right?? I really gotta pee!!! LOL
  • elsalily
    elsalily Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I was once at a christian house meeting, and this guy was singing and it sounded to me like he was singing "clean my balls" I couldnt believe it and just burst out laughing, and he kept singing it over and over, so funny lol, have no idea to this day what he was actually sayin.

wow winner!!!
  • Myslissa
    Myslissa Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    "Ain't no woman like a one-eyed goat"! :laugh:

Now that is flipping Hilarious.
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    i always though it was " im not talking about the linens" needless to say i was corrected but still sing it that way.

Me too! :blushing: And I always found it peculiar that a guy was even considering talking about the linens enough to deny talking about the linens.
  • bushidowoman
    bushidowoman Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    My Little Pony's theme song..."I used to wonder what friendship could be..."
    I knew they couldn't really be saying "...I used to wonder what this s**t could be..." :embarassed:

And of course I still sing Jimi Hendrix's Purple Haze "...'scuse me while I kiss this guy!"
    <air guitar> neeerneeeerneeeeer neeeerneeeeerNYEEEER
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    A friend of my husband's heard Smashing Pumpkins sing, "Despite all my rage, I am still just a rat in a cage," as "Spider marines, I am still just a rat in a cage."
  • cmcorn26
    cmcorn26 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    "wrapped up like a douche"

It's actually

"wrapped up like a deuce"

Blinded By The Light :bigsmile: Next lyric please?

I do too! Then I think...why would anyone want to write lyrics like that! :laugh:

I still sing it the wrong way.