Black Team Challenge Week 5:

Options

Replies

• Tri_Dad
    Tri_Dad Posts: 1,465
    Options
    Hey black team! i can't keep up with you guys! this challenge should be easy for me, i only get on the scale once a week anyway. it definitely affects my mood for the rest of the day if i gain or lose, so i try to keep the mood swings to once a week :laugh:

me and dh met in high school chorus. he was a freshman when i was a junior and we were only friends through my friend who he was dating. i graduated and didn't see him again for about 7 years, when he came into a restaurant i was working at. after that he formulated a devious plan to steal me away from my boyfriend. (which obviously worked :wink: ) we've been together 7 years now and married almost 5 :heart:

That's a cute story honey but we shouldnt be ashamed of the truth.

DW and I met in prison.
    I was locked up for poppin a cop in Oak town for not giving me my props. She was a new correctional officer with something to prove. It was love at first strip search. She inspired me to go straight, to kick my meth habit and leave my gang CWB, "Chunky White Boys". She's and amazing lady. changed my life forever. lol

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :wink:
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    Hey black team! i can't keep up with you guys! this challenge should be easy for me, i only get on the scale once a week anyway. it definitely affects my mood for the rest of the day if i gain or lose, so i try to keep the mood swings to once a week :laugh:

me and dh met in high school chorus. he was a freshman when i was a junior and we were only friends through my friend who he was dating. i graduated and didn't see him again for about 7 years, when he came into a restaurant i was working at. after that he formulated a devious plan to steal me away from my boyfriend. (which obviously worked :wink: ) we've been together 7 years now and married almost 5 :heart:

That Batman's full of tricks. :laugh: Great story!
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options

DW and I met in prison.
    I was locked up for poppin a cop in Oak town for not giving me my props. She was a new correctional officer with something to prove. It was love at first strip search. She inspired me to go straight, to kick my meth habit and leave my gang CWB, "Chunky White Boys". She's and amazing lady. changed my life forever. lol

BWAHAHAHAHAHA! The CWB! You goofball! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Love at first strip search! Sweet goodness! LOL
  • janiebeth
    janiebeth Posts: 2,509 Member
    Options

DW and I met in prison.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

..and then you tried to steal a baby from a rich couple that had too many!!!

I love that movie..

you crack me up Batman....
  • richardsrm
    richardsrm Posts: 1,144 Member
    Options
    good to see everyone back. didn't lose any weight this week but holding my own. Thanks for your continued support........no stories here......just single but good with it:smile:
  • tamelab
    tamelab Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the laughs. Ya'll are hilarious!!
  • Tri_Dad
    Options

DW and I met in prison.

I love that movie..

What Movie?
    that seriously came off the top of my head. lol
    whatever movie it is, it sounds good. lol
  • Tri_Dad
    Options
    Results folks!

4.8 pounds GAINED for me this week. lol I am the MAN! lol Ah look at the bright side. it's more to lose. lol

Do I get to count pounds gained and then lost again because I will get to change my ticker to 745 pounds lost before I reach my goal. lol

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :grumble: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

MFPweek4.jpg
  • janiebeth
    janiebeth Posts: 2,509 Member
    Options

DW and I met in prison.

I love that movie..

What Movie?
    that seriously came off the top of my head. lol
    whatever movie it is, it sounds good. lol

Raising Arizona with Nicolas Cage - one of my all time favorite LMAO movies - must watch..

the table looks great - hope to donate more tonage next week...
  • jimswmn
    jimswmn Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    Hello !! Preparing for the major snow event they are predicting....NOT. If it snows it snows.

I met Jim in high school. Yes we dated for awhile and broke up for abouta yr and a half and been back together ever since. Together for 31 yrs married for 29....:heart::heart: :heart:

Woot Woot ...Lori drive by.....Hi there !!

Doug & I have been together since I was 14 & he was 16. :smooched: Together over 13, married over 6. :heart: I love hearing high school sweetheart stories, Bobbi. A lot of people (especially my age) look at me like I just swallowed a dog when I tell them that. :laugh:

Yeah, they kind of look at us like we are weird. 20.gif
  • jimswmn
    jimswmn Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    Oh Andrew...245.gif245.gif
  • ksproston
    ksproston Posts: 6,938 Member
    Options
    Sweetheart stories...love them. Hubs and I met when I was 14, he was 17. Been together ever since. I'm 31, he's 34 now. Married 11 1/2 years. That gets us some raised eyebrows.....
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    Met my hubs at a Christian singles group. He was the new kid on the block. I was the silly, loud-mouth blonde. He was sittin' there after the Bible study, tryin' to look all serious and Christiany, reading his Bible and unbeknownst to me, waiting for some other chick he had his eye on to come over. Jerk. :wink:

He was tall, rebellious looking, long, Barry Gibb hair and beard and smelled wonderful-- Polo-- mmmmmmmmm-- so I went over to introduce myself, and didn't realize I almost body slammed the other little twit as she was approaching him. Ha-- take that, twit.

We were married 11 months later, in 1988.
  • retrobaby
    retrobaby Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    Jan - Your kids are gorgeous!

Kati,

Thank you, that's sweet. Look who's talking?!:flowerforyou:
  • retrobaby
    Options
    Hello !! Preparing for the major snow event they are predicting....NOT. If it snows it snows.

I met Jim in high school. Yes we dated for awhile and broke up for abouta yr and a half and been back together ever since. Together for 31 yrs married for 29....:heart::heart: :heart:

Doug & I have been together since I was 14 & he was 16. :smooched: Together over 13, married over 6. :heart: I love hearing high school sweetheart stories, Bobbi. A lot of people (especially my age) look at me like I just swallowed a dog when I tell them that. :laugh:

People tease me and say I've been married since I was 12. My husband and I went to elementary, middle, and highschool together. We seriously dated 4 years before getting married. Have been married for 13 years this year also. He is truly my best friend:blushing:
  • retrobaby
    Options
    Hola Black team,

Just wondering did anyone else see Jillian jump on that poor man's back on Biggest Loser as he was crawling/doing that army move on the ground!? Seriously, that was hillarious:laugh: .

I'm totaly scared of Jillian... she'a a beast. I always hear her voice in the back of head saying "you can't phone this in" as I'm working out. :noway: Now I can't get the vision of her on his back out of my head....ROFLMBOPP

Must go to bed. I'm getting delirious:yawn: nitey nite
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    Yo-- Batman!!

Not sure I'm gonna do the challenge-- bein' on this veggie juice fast, the fun of seeing the scale go down is just too great--

So, forgive me in advance my team for cheating this week--

Later-- transcribing testimony from a murder trial-- this is one of the fun files-- ciao!
  • Doreenpao
    Doreenpao Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Just checking in because I am very bad about it... I have been doing VERY well, better than I have in the past when I have tried to lose the weight. I just wanted to thank you all. You all are sooo motivational and inspiring. I have about 40 pounds to lose and you all make me WANT to do it...
    i have not been good about all of Andrew's challenges... I hope to ONE week actually DO one... maybe more. I have been exercising regularly and I have signed up for my first 5K on 3/6. I doubt that I will be able to run the entire thing as even a 10th of a mile is a challenge at times, but I will DO IT!
    thank you all and have a great day.
  • Nonibug
    Nonibug Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone!

Thanks for the chart Andrew, we really appreciate all you do for us:flowerforyou:

I hope everyone is doing well, I havent had a chance to read back on the posts yet...what a crazy, busy week this has been. I promise I will get all caught up again soon.

Well, another busy day for me, gotta run and get showered. Have a wonderful day my friends:flowerforyou:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options

Yeah, they kind of look at us like we are weird. 20.gif

My HS sweetheart is doing 15-20 in the state pen :noway:. SO glad I waited another 5 years to meet mr right:laugh: