Replies

• jlnk
    jlnk Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Cera Ve...It is simply the best lotion.
  • hellohappylisa
    hellohappylisa Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    My favorite brand right now is Nubian Heritage. I only use natural stuff. If you compare **** from the body shop to REAL lotion, you will be amazed.

I use Egyptian Magic on dry spots, it's basically beeswax and olive oil. It's amazing.
  • lkcuts
    lkcuts Posts: 224
    Options
    I read that grill cooks gain weight because of the grease from the grill and fryers. It seeps in the skin adding calories so I watch using any oils or butters etc. I:wink:
    It puts the LOTION on its skinnn!
  • mpmama2re
    mpmama2re Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    dial nutriskin for extra dry skin right now.. I'll use any kind except suave. suave doesn't moisturize!
    bio oil did nothing for me. waste of money.
  • dorothytd
    dorothytd Posts: 1,138 Member
    Options
    Oil of Olay Quench, firming. I don't think the "firming" part does anything, but it smells great and keeps my skin soft - even my elbows...
  • imhungry2012
    imhungry2012 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    I love Jergens Shea Butter lotion...and for body oil you can use baby oil and it is much cheaper :)
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    As lathering up after a shower helps your skin get more hydrated, and especially with weight loss makes it smoother and supports firmness, I was wondering if anyone has found 'the best' one of them all? Is bio oil really worth the price? Or soap & glory as the reviews claim?

I've used all different ones. I've switched to St. Ives permanently because it's vegetarian-friendly, but if you don't care about that, pretty much any lotion is fine.

Lubriderm is good for the face, especially, and I always liked Vaseline lotion. Very hydrating.
  • lniffa
    lniffa Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    I only use massage Almond oil or Coconut oil on my wet skin after a shower, have been for about 4 years and my skin is always nice and soft. I always get compliments on my skin.
  • emmie0622
    emmie0622 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I have rediscovered Avon within the last several months - great products, great prices. I use Avon moisture therapy soothing oatmeal - right now the bonus size is on sale and they have a free shipping code for any purchase $10 or more
  • Cassie8877
    Options
    my skins normally pretty healthy and soft but i do love some cucumber melon.. other wise anything with vitamin E helps! or use baby oil in the shower and youll be silky smooth when your done.. but careful not to slip and fall! lol... also make sure to use loation on your face!!! :)
  • wellbert
    wellbert Posts: 3,924 Member
    Options
    Whatever gets lowered in the basket.
  • AlichiaMJohnson73
    AlichiaMJohnson73 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Avon's Haiku or Cherry Blossom!!!
  • LifeChangingExp8512
    Options
    KY... mhm works fabulouss :happy:
  • WarmDontBurn
    WarmDontBurn Posts: 1,255 Member
    Options
    Scentsy Layers of course ;)

My favourtie is the sugar cookie body butter but looking forward to trying the new scents!!
  • LovelyLifter
    LovelyLifter Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    Coochy cream....yes yes thats what I said It makes your skin super soft !
  • LoriBeMe
    LoriBeMe Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    I have been in the habit of applying lotion after showering, since the age of 18 (I'm now 49 :grumble: ). I constantly get compliments, (even from my kids) on just how soft my skin is - hands, arms, etc. Currently I am using Nivea, the dark blue bottle. I also love Aveeno with the navy blue cap, but it's pretty expensive since I apply it every day on my entire body.
  • suemar74
    suemar74 Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    I make my own.
  • mbsc1964
    Options
    I only use Melaleuca's Renew - simply the best.
  • rmchapman4
    rmchapman4 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Palmers cocoa butter is the best body lotion since sliced bread, smells great is really thick and creamy and is better than some of the more expensive ones I've used ie clinique etc.

Bio oil and argan oil is pretty good too but i'd only buy if they were on at half price.

I TOTALLY agree! :love:
  • fuhrmeister
    fuhrmeister Posts: 1,796 Member
    Options
    I have super sensitive skin so I used cetiphil. I get some super dry spots and I used cetiphil restoraderm it is like magic!