Facebook Status u wish u could post but can't? Post away :)

Options

Replies

• MMKE4ever
    MMKE4ever Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Keep telling yourself that you're not the problem, and that everyone else is. Eventually, you'll convince yourself, and then your friends list will be pointless.

^^^^^THIS!!
  • Muscles_Curves
    Muscles_Curves Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    If that man didn't marry you change your last name back.

####Stop placing #hashtags# throughout your status. ####
  • runnermama81
    runnermama81 Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    If that man didn't marry you change your last name back.

####Stop placing #hashtags# throughout your status. ####

Yes! Hashtags are for twitter, silly people!
  • kickers19
    kickers19 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    This post was a great idea~

You tell me how much you wish you could lose weight too. Well get off your fat ****ing *kitten* and do something about it instead of *****ing.
  • homerjspartan
    homerjspartan Posts: 1,893 Member
    Options
    1) Please post more pictures of your new purchases and tattoos. I will gladly throw them in your face Friday when you tell me you can't afford child support, the same conversation we have EVERY Friday.

2) Every post you make on FB doesn't need to be about how much you love Lisa because a week ago it was how Lisa is nothing but a *kitten* and a lying *****. No one cares about your stupid teenage relationship and we all think you're stupid.

3) You're a grandmother. Stop being a passive aggressive beeyotch to me and your own son and daughter in law via FB. Grow UP. Personal dramas do NOT need to be blasted online. Kinda like when you and your little friend ganged up on me when I was pregnant and posted on FB about how your son isn't the father of my child. REALLY??!?! But I'm not going to worry about it, because I've saved every FB post and nasty text from you and your family in case your son ever gets his panties in a bunch and tries to take me to court. Which he WONT because he knows deep down that he can't handle joint custody and he'd only be doing it out of spite.

It's OK. It's gonna be OK. Everything is alright. Put down the kitchen knife.

(speaks into shoulder mounted radio) "1 Adam 12, 1 Adam 12, need back-up, we have a situation here......"
  • Canderson58054
    Canderson58054 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    When I get a notification that someone added a new picture
    My first thought that came to mind is---

"REALLY? the other 1,098 pictures weren't enough?" :)
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    Oh wait, I actually do have one:

No, Einstein did not say that!!! It's not a real quote! The "law of attraction" is not physics.
  • DivineRED1
    DivineRED1 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I see a lot of the rants are about stupid *kitten* other people post on fb. I delete on the spot if I see a stupid status update. ESPECIALLY if they try to preach their religion, post graphic photos of cancer victims/african children/abused animals or get overly patriotic about the military/war.
    Unfortunately I have had to delete a few more friends than I would have liked due to racism also... Really disappointed.

Racism is a deal breaker.
  • KetchikanLadyDi
    KetchikanLadyDi Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry but I sincerely do not want to see photos of you in every bikini possible, posing in the water and on the beach, like a bikini model. Don't care how great your body is.... THINK ABOUT YOUR POOR HIGH SCHOOL SON!!! Knowing your friends are drooling (and more) over your mother can not be a fun thing! Poor kid!
  • LisaMarie8713
    Options
    If you are in charge of an official organization, you shouldn't be posting dirty/rotten jokes with the company's fb page. Inappropriate language on it drives me nuts! Anyone affiliated with it is screwed! Post that *kitten* on your own page!!

Also, sooooo sick of every depressing person. I'm so sick, I have another cold, I wanna cry today... blah blah blah!!!!
  • shellydd
    shellydd Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    dear ex-wife,
    kiss my *kitten* you attention seeking slime bucket!
    Love, New wife
  • NobodyInParticular
    Options
    Send me another "random"-ville invite and I'll **** on your dog
  • ggcat
    ggcat Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Seriously, how many pictures can you take of yourself!?!!!! We get it, every time you get in your car you feel the need to snap a pic of yourself- the first 50 times was proof enough!

BTW- you still look exactly the same as the first 50!!!!
  • Jennloella
    Jennloella Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    wow you all need new friends!!! I"m not friends with people that annoy me this much, this is very interesting!!!
  • Midnight_Sunshine
    Midnight_Sunshine Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Why do you people even bother having facebook profiles?
  • Silver_Star
    Silver_Star Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    I'd like to say

1. I DONT give a FRACK about Candy Dash, Falafel Live or any other dumbass game you want me to join in!!!
    2. Please stop posting all the cute kitten and puppy pictures with cutesy quotes and filling up my entire newsfeed!!

3. I DONT care how awesome your photos look, im still not gonna be your GROUPIE and click LIKE!!!
  • mjhedgehog
    mjhedgehog Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    1) Please stop posting pictures of yourself making the "duck face". You look like a moron. Thanks!

2) Dear annoying person who posts depressing love quotes all the damn time, stop it. No one gives a s**t. You're not "misunderstood" or "heart broken" you're just effing annoying.
  • Nekoashi
    Nekoashi Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    These are all hilarious! :P

Dear Facebook friend: Thanks for asking me to leave my $14 hr job to continue doing work for you, and when I do what you ask, then you close the company so you can go work somewhere else. Now I am unemployed and get to see your posts and photos of your awesome job and new coworkers. Thanks for ignoring me when I ask for help and want some of my items back. Your giant forehead is already large and just keeps getting bigger everyday you brag about how awesome everything is for you. You're an *kitten*.

Dear Facebook friend who has her own business: Stop whining that you have no time to yourself. We know you work full time and have your business on the side. I offer to help, even with no pay in trade for supplies to use in my own time, and you still turn me down and instead use your unreliable waste of space sister to help you out. Good luck when you guys have a stupid fight or she just decides to go to Disneyland and leave you with no one to do the work.
  • CarmenSRT
    CarmenSRT Posts: 843 Member
    Options

Dear Facebook friend: Thanks for asking me to leave my $14 hr job to continue doing work for you, and when I do what you ask, then you close the company so you can go work somewhere else. Now I am unemployed and get to see your posts and photos of your awesome job and new coworkers. Thanks for ignoring me when I ask for help and want some of my items back. Your giant forehead is already large and just keeps getting bigger everyday you brag about how awesome everything is for you. You're an *kitten*.
    Oh man that stinks. People like that do their level best to rid the world of good people one screw over at a time. Hope life makes it up to you somehow.
  • rainbowsprite
    Options
    :flowerforyou: omg....these are just too good!!! i have wanted to say a lot of this stuff to a lot of people....theres one girl in particular who is not even a friend of mine but she is seeing two mutual friends of mine...can we say skank