Can you lose weight with Tae-Bo?

Options

Replies

• AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options
    Of course, I love Tai Bo and have ALL of Billy Blanks workout.

Ignore those who say you can't get bulky, you can and I'll stick to my 3lb weights thank you. Cardio sculpt has given me great results.
    I don't have any pictures to prove it, but I don't have to answer to anyone else. I know my body!!

Oh AZachary, where have you gone? I miss your posts.

I approve this message
  • Sh1tsRainbows
    Sh1tsRainbows Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    I gots me a shake weight...I hope i canz loose sum of dat dair weight
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    Options

I hear shake weights improve functional strength for *kitten*
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    Because I'm too lazy to read through all this......Has Azackery been in here yet?

No. Still patiently waiting. I continue to hold vigil w/ high hopes by occasionally...(okay, fine, continually)...bumping this thread.

Keep the dream alive.
  • VorJoshigan
    VorJoshigan Posts: 1,106 Member
    Options
    There's a saying with cameras - the best camera is the one you have with you. You're going to get a much better photo with a SLR than an iPhone, but the iPhone is WAAAAY better than no phone at all.

I think of exercise the same way. I'd say Tae-Bo is more of a pink old-skool Moto RAZR if we want to continue with our metaphor, but hey - if that's what you wanna do, it's way better than sitting on your butt.
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options
    This is what you seek:

TNwmK.gif

GAZELLE! as a yak, I'm suprised by your promotion of a gazelle.
  • IronPlayground
    IronPlayground Posts: 1,594 Member
    Options
    This is what you seek:

TNwmK.gif

GAZELLE! as a yak, I'm suprised by your promotion of a gazelle.

LOL!!!
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options

*noted*
  • secretlobster
    secretlobster Posts: 3,566 Member
    Options
    This is what you seek:

TNwmK.gif

Buy yourself a pair of ankle weights and you are set
  • MoreBean13
    Options

I saw an episode of "The Virgin Diaries" where the 30-something year old virgin that lives in his mom's basement and has a collection of 15 years worth of bellybutton lint in a jar uses 2 shakeweights simultaneously while "working out" on a vibration plate machine.

Draw your own conclusions here.
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    Options

I saw an episode of "The Virgin Diaries" where the 30-something year old virgin that lives in his mom's basement and has a collection of 15 years worth of bellybutton lint in a jar uses 2 shakeweights simultaneously while "working out" on a vibration plate machine.

That's precious.
  • IronPlayground
    IronPlayground Posts: 1,594 Member
    Options

Itputsthelotioninthebasket3.jpg
  • urglewurgle
    urglewurgle Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    so i spent 3 hours last night doing a tie bow and i weighed myself but i didnt lose any weight how does this program work how long does it take is it because my muscle weighs more now

maybe you were doing it wrong. were you tying bows on just one of your shoes or both, you have to do it evenly.

I think a bit of wee came out I laughed so hard!
  • NormalSaneFLGuy
    NormalSaneFLGuy Posts: 1,344 Member
    Options
    I read through all 7 pages and I must say that no one actually answered the question. It was just lots of troll comments and mindless advice. I would like to lose weight as well, but I want to look like a man. Should I do Tae-Bo?
    If it won't make you look like a man, than what will? Maybe Chalean Extreme?
  • contingencyplan
    contingencyplan Posts: 3,639 Member
    Options
    Tae Bo is a strictly cardio workout that involves light resistance work via awkward positioning. As stated, it is primarily cardio, and any cardio workout is great for weight loss, but must be combined with good nutritional practices.
  • JNick77
    JNick77 Posts: 3,783 Member
    Options
    Tae-Bo will not help you loose weight, it will only help you get big massive bulky muscles.
  • tayg30
    Options
    Yes you can!! I have a lot of the Tae-Bo workouts and use to use them all the time! Definitely got toned withthem
  • MoreBean13
    Options
    Now that it's winter I want my buddy Jac to start Tae-bo with me!!!!!
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    I am totally down. We will have to alternate with my jazzercise classes though........
  • pcolbert98
    Options
    Absolutely, I loved doing Tae-bo. At first, I could barely make it through 5 mins but it got easier :-) Good Luck!