30 Day shred result?? Show Us your before/after pics!!

Options

Replies

• dixiewhiskey
    dixiewhiskey Posts: 3,333 Member
    Options
    Almost done.. 7 more days. I feel like a changed person!

33wxqpv.jpg

lastly, one month after the 30DS I did back in August.. I have been doing the workout 2-4 times a week and would like to keep at it but I am alright with where I'm at now. I am focusing on eating healthy on all days especially ones where I am just walking. Here we go:

545568_10152156615315454_1555796887_n.jpg
  • marni35
    Options
    Your gaining muscle. You should be proud.. as long as you're eating healthy dont worry about the scale!
  • dixiewhiskey
    dixiewhiskey Posts: 3,333 Member
    Options
    Your gaining muscle. You should be proud.. as long as you're eating healthy dont worry about the scale!

Absolutely! That's one thing that got me through the initial 30 days of the shred in August was focusing on the inches lost rather than the # on the scale. I am 172 lbs at the moment and couldn't really care because the 20" I lost in one month is so worth it. :)
  • chickaboom_69
    Options
    Can someone explain to me what is this about?? 30 day shred? btw everyone is looking great
  • namaste1987
    namaste1987 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    However, I just suffered a miscarriage 2 weeks ago,

even if the mc was early on it the pregnancy you may need to be careful going 100% at any workout. Make sure you are not over doing it. Sorry to hear about your loss. Be careful!

Thanks, I was 13 weeks. Went in for a D & C. Doc says its okay if I exercise now, enought time has passed.
  • MrsBailey149
    MrsBailey149 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    I haven't done pics yet...keep forgetting.

I lost 10 pounds though! (broke through a 5 month plateau)

Lost 12 inches!!

I did the program straight through as intended...10 days on each level. I also started preparing for a 5K a couple weeks back so I've been doing some running, along with an occasional turbo jam video in the beginning along with level 1 since it was pretty easy.

I'm really happy with my results. I'm excited to start Ripped in 30 October 1st!
  • Alishamarie48879
    Alishamarie48879 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    BUMP

I'm starting this today. :)
  • m5ahop
    Options
    I'm so impressed with everyone's results! I just purchased Jillian Michaels 30 day Shred. I can't wait to get started!! Congrats everyone on your success!! :)
  • capopend
    Options
    I have been a fitness pal member for quite sometime and started 30 day shred about a month ago.
    My motivation is: getting married on October 27, 2012. I would like to tone up some. I am not delirious and think I am going to lose alot of weight in 1 month. I was doing great, and had done the video for 10 days straight and then I got sick! I have been feeling better since 9/17/12 and have been trying to get back on track since then, but am really struggling. I am so glad I took the time to read through everyone's posts and I am hoping this gives me the motivation I need to get back on track. Thanks everyone! You look great!
  • Colleen118
    Colleen118 Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    Put it on pause for a minute or two... don't give up :) You can do it!
  • pmaria10
    pmaria10 Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    bump
  • namaste1987
    Options
    Just finished L1 D2! I was so sore this morning!! Also, really low energy. Halfway through I wanted to give up, but I pushed through! Had to drop my weights during the lat raises tho...too tough!! I am feeling great now that I have finished and rested a bit.
    28 days left!
    I also remembered to take my measurements this morning so we will see if there are any changes! I know I still have 8 days left at level 1, but the idea of moving onto level 2 scares me!!!
  • FaithInAes
    FaithInAes Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Starting this over the weekend! Hopefully I will get good results!
  • mycrazy8splus1
    mycrazy8splus1 Posts: 1,558 Member
    Options
    today should be day 8 oflevel 1 but I got bored so I did level 2!! Holy sweat batman, not easy!!!
  • namaste1987
    Options
    Day 3 today and I couldn't finish. Made it through round 1 and half of round 2 and turned it off. I was so sore from the days before! My calves were burning from the second I got out of bed! I feel like a total lazy failure! I need some motivation girls!
    I have promised myself that I am going to take the dogs on a HARD walk tonight and maybe that will make up for not finishing.
  • DistilledVixen
    DistilledVixen Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Today is Level 1 Day 9 for me. I've been doing it everyday plus I did Zumba 4 times this week as well. I'm sooo sore!!! My left calf hurts so much, but I don't want to break my consecutive days. I think I will still do it but when it comes to the lunge with bicep curl on my left leg, I will do the modified version. My picture and measurement day is coming up on Monday, and I'm soo excited...But I'm not going to compare until I'm done. I will post when I finish. Wish me luck on 30 consecutive days!!! Good luck to all of you on this challenge!!
  • Car2012
    Car2012 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    WOW! Congratulations Fantastic job!
  • KyliAnnHobson
    KyliAnnHobson Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    Before 30DS.
    m6542l.jpg

This is halfway through 30DS. For some reason I never took a pic after completing it.
    GrzLMl.jpg

<--- My current pic is after completing 30DS, RI30, & 6W6P. I've had really great results with Jillian's workouts! Love them!
  • underthecherrytree
    Options
    I had amazing results with the shred and I did adaptations. I could not do any of the jumping such as the kicks or jumping jacks because I got shin splints from it so every time she did that, I just did the punches to keep my heart rate up.

I wish I had taken measurements when I started but I lost 13 lbs and 2 pant sizes as well as had an amazing difference in my stomach.

Before

IMG_7831-1.jpg

After

IMG_1299-1-1.jpg

I am about to restart it again :)
  • Ella_Bee
    Options
    Awesome results....I'll be starting this for the first time tomorrow evening after I walk home from work.
    Will put up my pics once I've finished my 30days.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!