Best weightloss calculator I've EVER come across.

Options

Replies

• cherilyn221
    cherilyn221 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    marking for later
  • Fat_Bottomed_Girl
    Fat_Bottomed_Girl Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    Requires Flash. Grrr. (and bump)
  • amber82185
    Options
    Bump
  • VirtuousVal
    VirtuousVal Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Stumbled across this not long ago.
    If you use it properly, it is bloody ace.

I put in all my stats from 9 weeks ago when I started my cut, then put in my rest day intake and workout day intake that I've followed over that time, as well as my macro percentages, then let it work it's magic to plot out the theoretical weight/fat/lbm losses that I would've had up until 9 weeks ahead (i.e, now)
    It was 99% right on target. I started at around 18% body fat and 81kg, and it said if I had have followed what I was doing then 9 weeks in the future (now) I'd be around 13% body fat and weigh 76.5kg. Which is pretty much EXACTLY what I'm at now.

Put in some accurate details and it will give you accurate results. You can adjust your protein/carb/fat intakes, caloric intakes...have a play around.

Oh, and ignore the fact that it's an Intermittent Fasting Calculator. It's not just for that; you can spread out those calories however the hell you want them during the day.

http://www.1percentedge.com/ifcalc/

Bump this to save for later!

Be Blessed in health, healing, and wholeness! (¯`’•.¸(†♥†)¸.•’´¯)
    Have a blessed and prosperous day! AMEN †

Elephantbutt.gif
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    Thanks, looks good.
  • Laddiegirl
    Laddiegirl Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Bump for later to read through more thoroughly.

Thanks OP.
  • blackiris49
    blackiris49 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    This website is a simulator for your current and goal weight! pretty neat!
    http://www.modelmydiet.com/

Had fun with this. Gives you a boost too when you can see what you could look like. :smile:
  • MaryinBflo
    MaryinBflo Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    bookmarking this.
  • scarletgenesis
    Options
    Once I figured out that I could actually change the figures around, it was very encouraging. I changed it to what I'm eating now, with slightly more on workout days, and it has me losing pretty quickly. Because it doesn't take into consideration things like PCOS and medications that I'm on that may slow loss, I'm guessing mine will be slower. But still, it is cool to see the numbers (I love working with the numbers)

I wish I could export. The CSV button isn't active for me.
  • suwonfish
    Options
    Bump.
  • Brinasacat
    Brinasacat Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • Helloitsdan
    Helloitsdan Posts: 5,565 Member
    Options
    This is the calc ive used for all the numbers ive run over the past year.
    Great stuff but can easily backfire if someone didnt understand how it works.
  • lh1626
    lh1626 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Bump!! Thanks!
  • MrsSexton2013
    MrsSexton2013 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    bump for later
  • happythermia
    Options
    Nice!
    It's telling me that I should be eating 1288 as opposed to 1200. So MFP did it mostly right lol
  • Jennical
    Jennical Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Bump!
  • grim_traveller
    grim_traveller Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    I finally got a chance to try this, since for some reason the calculator would not work on my tablet. It works fine on my PC however.

It is amazingly accurate. I did the same thing as the OP, and put in all the information from the past six or seven weeks, and it predicted exactly where I am today. So if the same holds true in the future, it should be a great tool.

If anyone wants to try this, don't let the Intermittent Fasting Calculator name fool you. You can use the same macros for both workout and resting days and get the same accurate results.

Thanks for posting this!
  • blackiris49
    blackiris49 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    BUMP for later
  • Peanutbutterx
    Options
  • fitmom_pam1976
    fitmom_pam1976 Posts: 1,192 Member
    Options
    Bump.... need to checl this out later :)