Booby shots

Options

Replies

• Tatiyanya
    Tatiyanya Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    what the hell do boobs have to do with weight loss or working out? Having boobs is not an accomplishment either you are born with em buy em or dont have em no amount of working out gives you nice tits!

BTW I dont give a rats *kitten* what people post im just saying

This :3
  • belladonna786
    belladonna786 Posts: 1,165 Member
    Options
    I believe that having boobs in your profile picture is an indicator of a higher class of woman and a highly sophisticated and genteel human being. I highly encourage this activity and hope that others join in and post pictures of their progress and assets.

Especially if they have a big rack.

Oh sweet Lord! *runs to change profile pic* I wanna be sophisticated and classy!!!!!
  • onlyrobey1
    onlyrobey1 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I don't get why some woman on here take pictures of their tata's and use them as their profile picture. I get that you're proud of your body and the accomplishments you've made....I've lost 116 lbs, so I do get it, but what I don't get is why anyone would just want to be seen a body part. I want people to view me as a whole, and love me, and for the right person, to find me sexy and desirable for all of me, including my many flaws. So is it just me that finds this weird and kind of crude?

you're wearing a sheer shirt that shows your bra, isn't that the same?

I didn't look at it that way because one, it's not my profile pic, and two, there's no skin showing. I only even added it to show all of me...
  • sjohnny
    sjohnny Posts: 56,142 Member
    Options
    I believe that having boobs in your profile picture is an indicator of a higher class of woman and a highly sophisticated and genteel human being. I highly encourage this activity and hope that others join in and post pictures of their progress and assets.

Oh sweet Lord! *runs to change profile pic* I wanna be sophisticated and classy!!!!!

And I think most would encourage you to accomplish that goal.

Except the OP.
  • gogonunubean
    gogonunubean Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I want people to view me as a whole, and love me, and for the right person, to find me sexy and desirable for all of me, including my many flaws.

Mmm....we are so close on this thought except mine would read....

'I want people to view me as a whole, and love me, and for the right person, to find me sexy and desirable for all of me, including my massive boobs':laugh:
  • Glucocorticoid
    Glucocorticoid Posts: 867 Member
    Options

Make this man a moderator
  • TravisBurns
    TravisBurns Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    There ya go pissin off the attention *kitten*! Shame on you!
  • julimonster
    julimonster Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    1317674981439.jpg

Don't forget that the thumbnails centre on an image if an image isn't square. So what is really a full body shot showing head, torso and abdomen, ends up being a thumbnail just showing a torso.

agreed, I have a great shot taken of me while I was bowling but if you go to my profile it just looks like I was taking pics of my booty - really, my arms aren't that long....
  • djkshdfd
    djkshdfd Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    I don't get why some woman on here take pictures of their tata's and use them as their profile picture. I get that you're proud of your body and the accomplishments you've made....I've lost 116 lbs, so I do get it, but what I don't get is why anyone would just want to be seen a body part. I want people to view me as a whole, and love me, and for the right person, to find me sexy and desirable for all of me, including my many flaws. So is it just me that finds this weird and kind of crude?

you're wearing a sheer shirt that shows your bra, isn't that the same?

I didn't look at it that way because one, it's not my profile pic, and two, there's no skin showing. I only even added it to show all of me...

Also, to elaborate on this, I do not see it as the same either. I feel that her profile picture shows her figure which is a way of showing progress. It is just coincidental that she has a sheer top on.
  • Erindipitous
    Erindipitous Posts: 1,234 Member
    Options
    Well, I was thinking to myself about this and I thought how do breast shots show progress?

Who said a profile pic is only meant to show progress?

Some people have cartoons.. Scenery.. Food.. Things they like, things that make them feel good/proud..

If it's their tits, *kitten*, or pinky toe.. So be it.
  • magj0y
    magj0y Posts: 1,911 Member
    Options

I don't come to the message boards here very often because every time I want to read posts I have someones tits in my face. It offends me, sorry it that offends YOU.

You're offended by boobs??
  • belladonna786
    belladonna786 Posts: 1,165 Member
    Options

And I think most would encourage you to accomplish that goal.

Except the OP.

:wink:
  • LetsTryThisAgain54
    LetsTryThisAgain54 Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    It's called "I'm starving for attention, look at me and comment!" Not just the ladies, also a lot of guys. I lol!
  • KatiaClouse
    KatiaClouse Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Because a woman can be horribly unfit and still have a nice enough rack such that if that's all the picture shows, the typical double-digit IQ male would still think "ooga-ooga that's hot." Breasts don't take hard work to be impressive, whereas a hot set of back muscles or arm muscles is the result of hard work.
  • onlyrobey1
    onlyrobey1 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I think that many people here are proud of their body so they show it off. I know I do.

I don't see anything wrong with it.

I'm sure you don't. haha!

You work hard at the gym and want to show your awesome abs, tri's or biceps. Yeah, that I get. But woman lose a bunch weight and show off their tits? hahaha!!

Yep, free world and I'm voicing my 1st amendment.

I understand that everyone has different boundaries and yours are drawn differently than others, but the mentality is not really different.

I show my body because I get appreciated for it and it makes me feel good. It's really not that different when a woman shows hers even if, in either example, it may involve something viewed as sexual.

Thanks for your point of view. :)
  • sjohnny
    Options

Make this man a moderator

Does the job include reviewing and evaluating boob pictures?
  • Rachlmale
    Rachlmale Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    *sigh*

I hoped for booby's
  • sjohnny
    Options
    Because a woman can be horribly unfit and still have a nice enough rack such that if that's all the picture shows, the typical double-digit IQ male would still think "ooga-ooga that's hot." Breasts don't take hard work to be impressive, whereas a hot set of back muscles or arm muscles is the result of hard work.

Ooga-ooga. Ooga-ooga indeed.
  • Sarah_Wins
    Sarah_Wins Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    I automatically assume the people who do that to be pretty shallow personality and Intellectuality wise, I don't know why. Probably because it looks like the only way they can get attention is by drawing attention to their lady/man parts and not being smart, funny, witty etc.

This just applies to people blatenly showing off their bulges or their clevage only, stick to a dating site

mer

You're right. I have no personality or intellect. Thank goodness I can spell!
  • daffodilsoup
    daffodilsoup Posts: 1,972 Member
    Options
    *sigh*

I hoped for booby's

Your wish is my command!

blue-footed-booby.jpg
This discussion has been closed.