Challenge 10 lbs gone by end of March

Options

Replies

• teresa011
    teresa011 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Wooohoooo this is going to be great!! No need to post a weight, just be honest with yourself........and remember, there will be days when you might want to give up, but that's why the rest of us are here with ya!!
  • danir818
    Options
    Count me in!!!
  • FabulousFifty
    FabulousFifty Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    I am going to give my all...my metabolism needs a boost. My weightloss is soooo slow. This will motivate me to move more! Thanks for the challenge. What day of the week are we checking in?:heart:
  • stringsNlinks
    stringsNlinks Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Challenge....I love it! I would love to join you too....please let me know how it works.
  • TwentyTen
    Options
    Me too !! My birthday is at the end of March, and I can't think of a better gift to give myself. Lets do this!
  • racin65
    Options
    I'm in too!
  • shenitamo
    shenitamo Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I am in! I am leaving for Costa Rica on the 27th of March and would LOVE to leave ten pounds in the states! :-)
  • izzypup
    izzypup Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    I don't know if i can lose 10 lbs by then but i want to. I usually figure 1 lb a week. Maybe this will make me step up the pace! Let's go for it! Sandy
  • betterhealth2010
    Options
    Hi Everyone

Count me in. I need to lose some pounds. How are we doing this? Weekly weigh in or ???????

Nora
  • teresa011
    teresa011 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    How it works is easy........just weigh yourself, starting tomorrow or whatever day you regularly weigh yourself, no need to post it, unless you want, its completely up to you, just be honest with yourself.....Just remember, when you need a boost, we are here for you, when you're doing great we're here for you also..........just keep in touch so we can all give each other props when needed and the encouragement to keep it going!!
  • montyslim
    Options
    I am in for sure! I have 3 weddings to attend this spring and one in Oct where I am in the bridal party! I am excited to get into this group and get some of the moral support! We can do this!!
  • melathon
    melathon Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    I'm in. Good luck to all of us!
  • brendac72
    brendac72 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Wow! You asked one simple question and look at the response you got!! Thanks!
  • Lisa0711
    Lisa0711 Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    It's Monday! I'm so ready to get rid of these next 10 pounds. Good luck everyone!!

What does everyone plan on doing to reach your goals?
  • anward1
    Options
    I am in!! I really need this motivation! Thanks!
  • tonna62181
    tonna62181 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I am in, Definitly in. I am at the highest weight I have been in a long time. I am ready
  • Steph_135
    Steph_135 Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    What does everyone plan on doing to reach your goals?
    I plan to:
    - Stop eating after 8pm
    - Complete all my workouts
    - Switch 1/2 my carb-full foods for veggies
    How about you?
  • katapple
    katapple Posts: 1,108 Member
    Options
    Forgot to weigh in this morning! I will do it tomorrow, Tuesday's are my normal weigh day anyway :)

My goals:
    Complete the 30 Day Slim Down (just got done with Day 5)
    Continue to run, at least 15 miles a week
    Be under calorie goal as often as I can (and as long as I workout it, it's doable)
    drink lots and lots of water
  • izzypup
    izzypup Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Okay, weighed in this morning....Ifeel pretty good considering that i really over did it the mexi resturant on Friday! That is over at least until i reach some of my goals. So no loss this week. Sticking at 182. LOL
    Sandy
  • Jerzeebabie04
    Options
    I am definitely in!!!!! I want to break out of the 200's by the end of March, so I need to lose about 11-12 lbs by the end of March. My aunt will be moving back home from Texas the end of March and her birthday is April 4th... I haven't seen her in a year & she always looks so amazing, I'd like to look a little bit better then the last time I saw her!

I'm also starting the 30 day shred with a group on here today, so hopefully it doesn't make me tone/gain too much before dropping the pounds! Anyone who needs more support or motivation, feel free to add me as a friend!