How much water do you drink a day, be honest.

Options

Replies

• Krys_140
    Krys_140 Posts: 648 Member
    Options
    I drink water at the office non-stop - probably between 10-15 8-oz cups per weekday. On the weekends it goes way down, as I'm usually on the move, and not drinking much of anything.
  • gwenr
    gwenr Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Minimum of 4 16.9 oz bottles.
  • M4Squared
    M4Squared Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    4-6 liters a day!
  • Shelbert79
    Shelbert79 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    between 5-7 20oz bottles a day, during the week. On the weekend, maybe 2 20oz bottles of water.
  • RunFarLiveHappy
    RunFarLiveHappy Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    8-16 "cups" or in the real world 64-128 oz per day. The large variance is based on how active I am, long intense workouts I can go through my entire hydration pack (1.5 liters 50+ ounces)
  • Fr33zefram3
    Fr33zefram3 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I try to drink 8 cups or so. Sometimes at work or when I have a game I'll do like 12-15. On weekends when I don't run I can do as bad as 2 or 3.
  • jmelyan23
    jmelyan23 Posts: 1,664 Member
    Options
    Anywhere from 64-112 oz (8-14 cups) a day. I usually can't make it over that.
  • Brianna72994
    Options
    Usually 2 or 3 water bottles. I usually mix it with Crystal Light lemonade mix so its less boring
  • sz8soon
    sz8soon Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    During the work week it's about 100-150 ounces a day. I sit at my desk and drink it all day.

Weekends I fail miserably.
  • AmberJo1984
    AmberJo1984 Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    How much water do you drink per/day. Be honest. I know i would LIKE to drink alot more than what I do.

Plain water -- I'm supposed to drink 80 ounces a day (10 cups). I usually get up to 9 cups. At times, I have gotten up to 15. I also drink green tea, and at least 2 cups of milk a day.
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options
    A glass or two. But I also drink milk, coffee, diet soda and eat food containing water.
  • jsjaclark
    jsjaclark Posts: 303
    Options
    I have two favorite cups - one is a 16 oz and the other a 24oz. I try to drink at least two of each (some days I don't get quite this much) plus I have a 6oz cup at work that I drink two of.

Find yourself a favorite cup or water bottle that you will drink from. I found that it helped me.
  • skinnybitchbarbie27
    skinnybitchbarbie27 Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    Around 156oz a day. I have a big "bubba keg" that keeps ice, well, Ice for 8+ hours so I fill that up about 3x a day, more if there is exercise. I put a straw in it and I have found that anything with a straw in it I can drink it easier than without. That is how I broke my soda habit, carried around the same cup with a lid and straw and realized it is like an unconcious habit to drink out of a straw.

:)
  • waylandcool
    waylandcool Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    During the week, I refill my 28 oz. blender bottle at work 3 or 4 times and probably most of a 1L. bottle at home.

Weekends, Probably 3 of the 1L bottles at least.
  • mercymarque
    Options
    100 fl oz about 3 liters. I try for my body weight in water. Past few days because of busy schedule I only had 8 cups of water :(.
  • danger_kitteh
    danger_kitteh Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    4-6 litres a day of plain water.

The only other liquid I drink daily is 2 cups of coffee in the AM.
  • jfrog123
    jfrog123 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Usually 96 - 120 ounces of plain water plus coffee/tea. I will also a have a diet soda a couple of times a month.
  • sunshinesquared
    sunshinesquared Posts: 2,733 Member
    Options
    96 ozs I have a 24 oz portable cup that I carry with me everywhere!
  • reree6898
    reree6898 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Typically 160 oz/day. Sometimes a bit less on the weekend, but a minimum of 128 oz even then.
  • RenewedRunner
    RenewedRunner Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Plain water: 4 of my brita bottles plus one if I had a particularly grueling workout

2 glasses of crystal light with dinner (my treat if I drink all my water)