How much water do you drink a day, be honest.

Options

Replies

• Coming4U
    Coming4U Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    3 to 4- 20 ounces bottles, does anyone know if skim milk is counted as water intake?

Only plain water is counted as water intake or plain water with a fruit slice or something like that. I was taught this from a nutritionist.
  • Mama06
    Mama06 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    60-70oz straight outta the tap. :drinker:

...well, I mean, I drink it from a glass...

I try to drink from a straw 'cause I seem to drink more, faster that way and not fall behind.

Also, the more water I drink, the less food I consume. I try to drink a glass before I eat each meal and then have my glass, cup, water bottle, whatever handy all day to gulp from.
  • lovinmyselfagain
    lovinmyselfagain Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Usually 4 -16.9oz of bottled water a day. When I drink brewed green tea, 16-32oz, I include that in my water count, as well.
  • Joyjmb
    Joyjmb Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Between 11am and 5pm, I've conditioned myself to get up EVERY HOUR from my desk and fill my glass, which is a 24 oz. I'm a classical singer on the side, so I've always been used to lots of water. On the average day, consume usually about 120 oz.
  • beckydragonpoet
    beckydragonpoet Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    At least 8 glasses a day, but if I included all the water I drink at night 12-15 glasses. I love cold water!
  • dawndw
    dawndw Posts: 203
    Options
    10 or more depends on my workout.
  • scelentano2
    Options
    I'm like an elephant and big water drinker...always have been! I consume at a minimum of one gallon a day~often times more.

The ol' rule that I always knew to be true was: drink at least 8/8oz glasses of water a day. I learned something new a month ago...

A good rule of thumb via fitness trainers at my gym: A person should consume 24-32oz of water by 9am, 12pm, 3pm & 6pm daily! Another simple rule is: drink half your body weight in ounces of water. (i.e. if you weigh 200 lbs~drink 100 oz of water daily). Filtered or spring water and green tea can be counted. Adding lemon and/or Stevia may enhance the flavor. The "sweetened" drinks are adding artificial ingredients and/or sugars which are not healthy. Do not exceed 5 gallons of water in a day-it depletes your electrolytes and can be dangerous.
    Hope this information is helpful! Just remember that WATER is the number one key important ingredient to successful weight loss, fitness and health!!!
  • Danam48
    Danam48 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I mindlessly sip on water at my desk all day. I like that I have to get up and walk to get more water and get rid of some water. :smile: I usually drink between 64-80oz per day.
  • clew77
    clew77 Posts: 34
    Options
    2 months ago i could easily drink 12 small bottles of water a day but I was constantly going to the toilet. Now i drink about 6/7 bottles a day (including a bottle i go through at bedtime) plus green tea (about 2/3 mugs a day)
  • erookjr
    erookjr Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    about 96 oz...
  • HypersonicFitNess
    HypersonicFitNess Posts: 1,219 Member
    Options
    Anywhere from 12-15 cups (96 oz - 120 oz)
  • cdngirl71
    cdngirl71 Posts: 2,707 Member
    Options
    I drink about 12 glasses a day. 16 on workout days.
  • blessed0910
    Options
    I drink anywhere from 75 to 100 oz a day, depending on how hard I work out that day!
  • tequilasunris3
    Options
    3-5 pints
  • ShawnNhGa1977
    ShawnNhGa1977 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    i do anywhere from 80 oz to 104 oz i reuse my water bottle i had gotten at the store its 20 oz i refill it
  • xUminx
    xUminx Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I don't usually drink tap water, but I drink sparkling water, usually between 1.5 and 3 liters a day.
  • ilovemaisy
    Options
    I stopped drinking water because this lady posted last week that drinking water will lower your sodium levels and you will die....not risking it.

Maybe I'll post that fresh fruits and vegetables can make you very sick, and you should never eat any. Wonder how many people will follow my (ignorant) advice.
  • dsjohndrow
    dsjohndrow Posts: 1,820 Member
    Options
    8-12 glasses a day. more when it's hot, or when I run a long distance.
  • MPwife10
    MPwife10 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I drink 5 or 6 bottles (16.9oz) a day sometimes I gets an extra one in...just depends on how I am feeling.
  • ilovemaisy
    Options
    3 to 4- 20 ounces bottles, does anyone know if skim milk is counted as water intake?

Skim milk is milk. Water is water.