How much water do you drink a day, be honest.

Options

Replies

• courtneyprudhomme
    Options
    14-16 (rare occasions more than that) 8 oz cups a day.. I find that having a 3 cup capasity bottle helps.. I know I need to drink at least 4 of them a day.. but usually 5..
  • jayh064
    Options
    I have a 32 fl oz mug from the gas station which I fill and drink every work day. Sometimes I add a couple of Mio squirts to get through it, though. :-)
  • ChaseAlder
    ChaseAlder Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    I rarely drink more than 20oz of straight water. I drink lots of sparkling water.
  • saraann4
    saraann4 Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    1-5 liters a day. Somedays, I don't count or lose count.
  • RoseRoiz
    Options
    I have a water bottle that hold 24 oz and most to the time I drink 3 of them,
  • Toya2xcel
    Toya2xcel Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I normally drink at least 98 ozs of water a day, normally alot more. But I have ALWAYS been a water drinker, I LOVE IT and hardly ever drink anything else.
  • suecandy
    Options
    16 oz. before work. 32 oz at work. 24 oz at home. breaking it down works for me.:drinker:
  • caoceanlover
    caoceanlover Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    96-128 ounces. I have a 64 oz jug on my desk at work. I try to drink one in the morning and a half of one in the afternoon, then at the gym I drink 32 oz. from my water bottle.
  • funsteps
    funsteps Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    plain water? 4-5 cups. but, at work i make tea and i'll usually have 3-4 16oz mugs of it a day.
  • denise032
    denise032 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    7-10 glasses
  • LordByproduct
    Options
    well first off a glass for me is big like 20 oz. I drink 4-6 of those, a day, so that's about 80-120 oz of water per day.
  • Esmeralda007
    Options
    Water is very important if you want to loose weight! So that's why I drink 3 liters a day! ;D
  • CentralCaliCycling
    CentralCaliCycling Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    So many variables to really be even close to accurate. A lot depends on what I am doing. Fore instance, one ride this summer I drank almost two gallons. Other days when I am not riding I might drink as little as 7 or 8 glasses.
  • Jessb1985
    Jessb1985 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Most days none... I drink alot of coke zero though. Need to drink more water
  • mynameiscarrie
    mynameiscarrie Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    Usually between 7 and 12 cups (so 56-96 oz) depending on the day. I have a 24oz water jug that I usually refill 3 times and I also have a 33 oz bottle that i drink out of sometimes.
  • sewhoppy
    sewhoppy Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Between 56 oz and 78 oz a day
  • anrev42
    anrev42 Posts: 331
    Options
    between 12-15 cups a water!
  • rheilala
    Options
    How much water do you drink per/day. Be honest. I know i would LIKE to drink alot more than what I do.

I drank 3 gallons one time and felt like crap for a week..so don't over do it! Also, remember the more water you drink (over do it) the water weight you gain!
  • gauchogirl
    gauchogirl Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    Total liquid I count as water is 5-7 cups. Total actual plain water, 2-4 cups per day. The rest is tea and usually 1 cup of coconut milk.
  • sportytalldoll
    sportytalldoll Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    12 to 16 or more 8oz cups a day...live with my shakers at my side so its pretty easy to stay ontop of it - especially during a workout