80 DAY WEIGHT LOSS QUESTION CHALLENGE! (text heavy)

Options

Replies

• tequilasunris3
    Options
    48. Do you reward yourself when you reach your short-term goal? What are your rewards?

I have not reached a short term goal yet but I will be sure to buy myself some new clothes and maybe have a new piercing or tattoo when i do :)
  • MakeitAWFUL
    Options
    10. Do you count calories?

-Yes I do. At least I try to. I should be eating 1200 a day according to myfitnesspal.
    I struggle with that amount quite a bit. It just doesn't seem like enough
    But I am desperate to lose weight so I try and try.
    If I need to snack a little more than usual I try to squeeze in a longer work out.
  • dancerom
    dancerom Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    11. Today you will be cooking for your whole family. Find a healthy recipe online that they will also enjoy and show them how tasty healthy food can be!

I don't have a familiy to cook for at the moment. But I did a new green smoothie for my breakfast/lunch and I will do some low carb/high protein granola bars for the first time today for my vacation next week.
  • scheatwood
    scheatwood Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    49. What do you usually have for breakfast?
    Cinnamon rolls, pigs inthe blankets, poptarts, bacon and eggs, anything I want really.
  • tequilasunris3
    Options
    49. What do you usually have for breakfast?

Either rolled oats and honey, fruit and fibre, weatabix with either strawberries or banana and occasionally I'll have wholemeal toast with peanut butter or low cheese spread.
  • minisumo
    minisumo Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    25. Today you will try a new smoothie. Find a new healthy recipe online and mix & match fruits and veggies and enjoy! But it must be totally new and adventurous!

Ooooh, I like this one. I don't drink smoothies so anything will be totally new and adventurous :)
  • cuteandcurvy94
    Options
    1. Write your current stats: height, current weight and goal weight. Why are you losing weight?
    -- Height: 5'3"
    --Weight: 222
    --Goal Weight: 150
    I want to lose weight to not only feel better about myself, but to live a long and fulfilling life. Thankfully my weight is pretty much spread evenly over my body so it's not just all in my belly or all in my thighs. I just want to be smaller everywhere and keep my curves. If I lost them I would cry.
  • dancerom
    Options
    12. What is your least favorite type of cardio?
    I don't like running, but maybe it's due to poor technique... or not doing it at all...
    Maybe I should try it again ;-)
  • dancerom
    Options
    Welcome to the challenge Miss CuteandCurvy!
  • ashleyrose90
    ashleyrose90 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    1. Write your current stats: height, current weight and goal weight. Why are you losing weight?

Oh this sounds like fun :)
    I'm 216 pounds roughly, 5'7, and my goal weight is anywhere between 160-180. Depends how I feel I guess.
    And I'm loosing weight to feel better about myself and to be healthy. Plus I'm going to Mexico next April :)
    Feel free to add!
  • scheatwood
    Options
    50. Write your current weight. Have you lost anything in the past week? If not, what are your plans for this week?
    200.75, I think mornings are throwing me off so I have to find a new way to make it all work. I think it mainly maybe just eat less.
  • minisumo
    minisumo Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    26. Do your friends know about you wanting to lose weight? Do they support you?

A couple of friends know and are supportive - they're already fit and slim so we don't swap weight loss woes but they do really encourage me, and one of them has even signed up to do a 5k run with me next month. Apart from them, my parents and my bf, no one else really knows about it. I'm happy to share my running successes (once I've achieved them!), but I've found in the past that when I'm trying to lose weight I always scupper myself when everyone knows. This time I've decided to keep quiet about it and get on with it. I'll only mention it if people start commenting that I'm losing weight.
  • scheatwood
    Options
    51. Do you have a cheat day?
    No. Cheating just sounds so bad. I do have days in which I eat more, and I always eat what I want.
  • charliehefferon
    charliehefferon Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    bump
  • charliehefferon
    Options

height - 5'1"
    c/w - 110.2lb
    g/w - 106lb
    Losing weight because I want to look after my body. A fit body is better than a fat body!!
  • usernamekelly1
    usernamekelly1 Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options

5 foot 3 (63 inches)
    SW - 158 (March)
    CW 144
    LW 127 (June)
    GW Between 120 - 125

I'm losing weight because I feel better with myself when I like what I see in the mirror and also because I'm a fitter and happier person when there. I also like to have muscle definition :)
  • dancerom
    Options
    13. What is your favorite type of strength exercise?
    at moment it's kettlebell swings. two armed and one armed. And two special kinds of crunches. One is in different angles crosslateral and comes from Bartenieff Fundamentals and the other has a complicated name (I can't remember it) but you lie on a cushion or something to lift your back a little and go from back bent to up... veeeeery slow... outch... it's great!
    I do this 3 timea a week.
  • clairem206
    Options
    Sounds like fun :smile:

Day 1.

Height - 5'3"
    Weight - 177 pounds
    UGW - 135 pounds

I want to lose weight as I'm sick of being the 'fat' one in my social group. I've tried dieting before but always pile the weight back on once I start eating normally. I want to be slimmer, fitter, and more toned
  • charliehefferon
    Options
    2. Describe your dream/goal body.

Toned. As simple as that!
  • dancerom
    Options
    14. What is your least favorite type of strength exercise?
    I don't know. I just don't do them - I guess.
    used to go to the gym on a regular basis and I loved it.