Do "all men" secretly have a thing for their "female friend"

Options

Replies

• neverstray
    neverstray Posts: 3,845 Member
    Options
    If the female friend is hot and the man is single, he is going to sleep with her given the opportunity.

The only real categories for this topic are:

Will actively try

Will not actively try

Yes. I totally agree with this.
  • serena569
    serena569 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    I have a very good male friend. I dont think he has a thing for me. He jokes alot about it, but I think its only that, jokes.

LOL. Yeah, sure. He totally has a thing.

Im gonna text him right now and ask him if he has a thing.
    You are either a troll...or very naive.

Her friend wants to put it in her butt. Just saying.

<Wiping the diet dew off my monitor>
  • StarkLark
    StarkLark Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    If the female friend is hot and the man is single, he is going to sleep with her given the opportunity.

Will actively try

Will not actively try
    True. If the opportunity presented itself, I would sleep with almost all of my female friends. However, I'm actively trying to sleep with none of them.
  • fcp1234
    fcp1234 Posts: 1,098 Member
    Options

Will actively try

Will not actively try

Finally you said something true
  • moosegt35
    moosegt35 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    we've even slept in the same bed together 100x.
    what???? most men would have to have sex with u 100x or sent to the couch 100x for trying.

Nah, i've slept in the same bed with a female friend several times without trying anything. Had SHE tried anything though, it would have been on.
  • joselo2
    joselo2 Posts: 461
    Options
    I am worried about all the men here!!! and even more so for there female friends!!!
  • deksgrl
    deksgrl Posts: 7,237 Member
    Options
    I love reading these responses and the different answers given by men and women. I'll just put this out there:

My husband started out as just a friend ....

.... until I kissed him! :bigsmile:

The same with me and my boyfriend of 5 years. Except he tells me he was very interested when we first became friends, which I was unaware of at the time.
  • neverstray
    neverstray Posts: 3,845 Member
    Options
    I am worried about all the men here!!! and even more so for there female friends!!!

Ha, ha.
  • snoopy7501
    snoopy7501 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I'm with the other guys in this thread (the ones who are being honest, at least). If a female friend said "let's go", I'd be on that immediately. It has never happened, though. In fact, I don't usually keep female friends around for very long because it gets to a point where it's clear they want nothing physical with me, and I can't stand the sexual frustration anymore. So I let them go and start looking for girls who *are* interested in me sexually.

Why are men and women so different in this thing? Check out laddertheory.com for a great (albeit cynical) explanation.

Seriously ?

So you're not actually look for a friend just someone to bump bones with..........

Pretty much, yeah. I have plenty of guys around me who meet my need for friendship. With women, I have different needs and desires. Not to say I couldn't be friends with a woman, because I could and have. Just saying that it usually doesn't last too long.
  • MarcoRod
    MarcoRod Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    That's what YOU think.
    I have a very good male friend. I dont think he has a thing for me. He jokes alot about it, but I think its only that, jokes.
  • GeekGirl23
    GeekGirl23 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    Depends I think on if she's married or single... but maybe not even then.
  • PantalaNagaPampa
    PantalaNagaPampa Posts: 1,031 Member
    Options
    I am friends with all the females at the crossfit box I go to, we joke, we hang out, we do the hug hello and goodbye, and I am always a gentleman about it, but if one of them gave me the green light, it would be on like donkey kong.. you know, if I wasn't married.
    Speaks the truth

Exactly. I have several males friends and we are just friends. I'm also positive they would jump at the chance if I offered. All except the gay one. And he still might.
    Wil you wear those Greenbay Pumps? If so, I am all in!
  • _Timmeh_
    _Timmeh_ Posts: 2,096 Member
    Options
    beergoggles.jpg
  • slackerwoman
    slackerwoman Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    I am married but I have a lot of male friends who are "just friends". One of my best friends is male. That said....most of them including my best male friend have openly said that they respect that we are just friends but if they ever had the chance they would. I would never say that ALL men are like this. I can only tell you what I know from my experience.

Put me on the list of friends that would do you. :wink:

LL but what about your song? "Just a Friend?"
  • GeekGirl23
    GeekGirl23 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    That's what YOU think.

I have a male friend (Ex Boyfriend) I know jokes about it and I know wants me... but we are both married to other people and have a understanding that if we get single when we are older it's on
  • Chapter3point6
    Options

Will actively try

Will not actively try

Finally you said something true

I told you that you were beautiful this morning... Was that not true?
  • My boyfriend says that girls and guys can't be friends.. with very rare exceptions. He believes that girls can be guys' friend platonically, but that in that relationship the guy always wants something or already has something better.
  • Chapter3point6
    Options
    I am married but I have a lot of male friends who are "just friends". One of my best friends is male. That said....most of them including my best male friend have openly said that they respect that we are just friends but if they ever had the chance they would. I would never say that ALL men are like this. I can only tell you what I know from my experience.

Put me on the list of friends that would do you. :wink:

LL but what about your song? "Just a Friend?"

That is a Bizmarke song :grumble:
  • PantalaNagaPampa
    PantalaNagaPampa Posts: 1,031 Member
    Options
    the best female friend I have is a lesbian, why do we get along so well, cuz there is no sexual tension, we don't want anything from each other, we are able to just hang out and BS with each other over everyday life events. On the flip side, she is a fellow crossfitter and has one hell of a body, if she ever thoght of switching back to guys, I would be first in line.. so yeah... there it is... guys will eventually always want soemthing from a hot, sexy attactive woman, if it is an option. Obviously if both arties are single and straight, there is a better chance for that option
  • Vincentsz
    Vincentsz Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Get a grip people!
    online is a little different, but
    In the real world All male friends are guys just hanging around until the right time (drunk, moment of weakness, argument with significant other etc.)to DO YOU!
    Unless your hideous! then they can be your friend, but then what's the point!

JUST SAYIN!
    Sorry fellas it has to be said, i cannot tell a lie!