Calling all MEN... Get in here now!!

Options

Replies

• BuckeyeBoi
    BuckeyeBoi Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Pick one, it doesnt take much.... Hoosiers was touching, Jodie Foster with her discourse in Sommersby about him not being Jack cuz she never loved him like so loves you! Thats passion folks!
  • BeeElMarvin
    BeeElMarvin Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    Hachi: A Dog's Tale

Most of those damn dog movies...
  • JPod279
    JPod279 Posts: 722 Member
    Options
    The Natural. The scene where Redford watches his dad die gets me as I watched my dad take his last breaths.
  • megalin9
    megalin9 Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    8 Seconds - When Tuff rides the extra 8 seconds at the end in honor of his fallen buddy, Lane.

Oooo
    Good one, I forgot about that.

Yes, that one is brutal! Oh, I'm a girl. Sorry, boys. Ya'll continue.
  • scapez
    scapez Posts: 2,018 Member
    Options
    I really appreciate you making this thread so now I know which guys on MFP to not pursue (in case I ever had the desire) as I cannot handle men crying unless it's the death of an immediate family member. So thanks!

I'm sure the guys in this thread feel the same about pursuing you, hon! :flowerforyou:
  • Im_NotPerfect
    Im_NotPerfect Posts: 2,181 Member
    Options
    Also answering for my very masculine, scratching, sports-watchin', tree-climbin' husband.....Cars does it to him. When Doc Hudson shows up at the race. Every freakin' time.
  • Eximind
    Options
    The Passion
  • homerjspartan
    homerjspartan Posts: 1,893 Member
    Options
    I really appreciate you making this thread so now I know which guys on MFP to not pursue (in case I ever had the desire) as I cannot handle men crying unless it's the death of an immediate family member. So thanks!

:noway:

So, you post in a topic you have no vested interest just to insult every single person in the thread? Way to go. You really showed us.

May i add that we are all collectively devastated that you will never be pursuing us. Please use the ignore button on each and every one of us. Please. :wink:
  • Brianna72994
    Options
    My boyfriend cried when we watched The Last Song.
  • lewcompton
    lewcompton Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    Green Lantern

I wept through almost the entire movie. Bastids! Destroying one of my childhood favorites with a hack job movie like that!
    LOL too true!:mad:
  • Countryboy_
    Options
    Where the Red Fern Grows is pretty tough....
  • toomuchbootyindapants
    Options

Awww, now now. I find men who let their emotions out through a good cry incredibly endearing and I'm off to send out several friend requests. :ohwell:
  • contingencyplan
    contingencyplan Posts: 3,639 Member
    Options
    Pretty much any movie that ever revolved around a dog dying. Don't know any guy who didn't tear up at Old Yeller.
  • Brianna72994
    Options

Harsh.
  • wareagle8706
    wareagle8706 Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    It's hilarious to me how upset y'all are getting. It was a joke. Calm down.

Do I care for men crying? No, not really... but I don't really like anyone crying.

Go get mad at the people who are saying light beer isn't masculine, they're insulting people too.
  • jefedesalto
    jefedesalto Posts: 154 Member
    Options

This. Rudy. Field of Dreams.

I gotta add, Ol yeller, Red fern grows, marley and me. Also recently saw HACHI a dogs tail...... OH MY GOD. Anyway, yeah I'm a dog lover.
  • antizoni1
    Options
    Remember the titans, when they all walk pass the Grave
    Any Given Sunday, Al Pacino's Motivational speech at halftime
  • escloflowneCHANGED
    escloflowneCHANGED Posts: 3,038 Member
    Options
    The ending to Toy Story 3, oh god!

Also

Marley & Me and Homeward bound!Oh crap and when the dog dies in I Am Legend
  • ErB56
    ErB56 Posts: 71 Member