Once I got dumped for

Options

Replies

• _SpeshK_
    _SpeshK_ Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    Not the "reason" I got dumped, but the "way" I got dumped.

My on-again/off-again b/f of like 4 years dumped me via myspace. OH YEAH. True story.
  • 1horsetown
    1horsetown Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    I was once told, "You're good enough looking to go out with, but not good enough looking that anyone *else* will ask you out.".

Yes, seriously.

I dumped him and then he stalked me.
  • beccyleigh
    beccyleigh Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    I've never been dumped but dumped my first bf who I was madly in love with because his whole family started freaking me out with the marriage talk, we were 19 & had dated for 6 months when his mum started talking about our wedding & mentioning how we would be next. We then went to a family wedding & so many of his family make comment of it that I got so freaked out I instigated a massive row, broke up with him, broke his heart & he then proceeded to sleep with my sister. True story.
  • xo_Sarah_xo
    xo_Sarah_xo Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    He decided to become a Jehovahs Witness and told me I was going to burn in hell for having premarital sex. With him..... :noway:

That is UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • llaurenmarie
    llaurenmarie Posts: 1,260 Member
    Options
    Once I got dumped for my best friend... because she had bigger boobs :cry:

BUT even though she's no longer my best friend and still has bigger boobs.... she also has a bigger *kitten* :laugh:

I WIN!

I should add that this was all at age 14, I started dating my now husband when I was 15.
    I'd seriously kill for a bigger *kitten*

You can have mine :D *hands it over*
    Omg lives are spared! Thank you
  • crazylovergrl
    crazylovergrl Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I got dumped for a good friend one time. He sang ring of fire by johnny cash when he told me how he felt about her. :-/
  • phyllio77
    phyllio77 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Never got dumped...but I have dumped someone...relationship was great...a bit possessive and insecure but nothing out of control...came back with a few of his male and female friends from going pee in the bushes...I as standing infront of his car..we were all giggling and laughing and chatting..,he was very upset..asked where I was..I said...um going pee...then he back hands me head over tea kettle over the front of his car..I landed on the ground..popped up in shock and held my jar...WTF was that....his buddies tackled him and held him down and his one friend (who was not drinking) drove me home. His friend told me never to talk to my boyfriend again. I dropped all connection with him after that..I hear he is married..and his wife left him for hitting her. That was the best dump ever!
  • annahuebscher
    Options
    He decided to become a Jehovahs Witness and told me I was going to burn in hell for having premarital sex. With him..... :noway:

I dated a Jehovah's Witness. My boyfriends MOM called me to tell me he couldn't date me anymore because he was going to go to hell for dating me...

Oh man....that's hilarious!
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    he said i was to independent. He wanted someone to take care of and to support, and I had been on my own for to long. Needless to say he found the needy woman of his dreams, and was texting me two weeks later wanting to get back together. I politely told him I recycle everything but boyfriends.
  • TubbsMcGee
    TubbsMcGee Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    I was dumped by a guy who thought he had a chance with a fuzzy faced lesbian (of course that didn't pan out). He dumped me by handing me a letter in an envelope with a tear drop on it.
    *kitten* deserves where he's at now in life...selling drugs on the street, after going through all of highschool as the "brainiac"
    HA!
  • Serenstar75
    Serenstar75 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    I've only been dumped once, and it wasn't a funny story. :( This was a hilarious thread.
  • rinn1791
    Options
    I've got a pretty good one...

I was in a 3 year relationship. This past January we got engaged-had the wedding planned for THIS DECEMBER. This past August (3.5 months before the wedding...after everything was picked out and paid for) we broke up...while being on vacation...with HIS parents.

It was mostly mutual...except for the fact that I was unhappy- I wanted a husband, not a babysitting job. After the breakup...while still on vacation (WITH HIS PARENTS). His mother told me "you are the most miserable person I know". Awesome, isn't it?

I would not consider myself miserable and neither would anyone I know...but hey...maybe we are all just too miserable to notice! hahahahaha :tongue:
  • amelia_atlantic
    amelia_atlantic Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    How about he was too chicken to dump me that my friends had to tell me. We were dating, I got mono & ended up in the hospital. I get out, try to IM/text and get almost no response. See him out at the bars, try to go talk to him, he pretends he doesn't see me. Turns out he started seeing someone else. I mean, I kinda assumed but jeez, have some balls!

Apparently he felt she was a better fit because they went to the same college so she would "get him" better. Or something along those lines.

Although, I realized it was a blessing in disguise. I heard he later tried to get his gf pregnant so she'd stay with him.

Did we date the same guy?!

Almost the exact same thing happened to me (mono/hospital/guy falling off the face of the planet). When I finally got better and called him on it; he said there was someone else.

And there was...the girl he broke up with me for in college! LESSONED LEARNED. Never ever go back with an ex. You broke up. It's broken.
  • Brianna72994
    Options
    I once got dumped for "liking" another guy's status on facebook.
  • llaurenmarie
    llaurenmarie Posts: 1,260 Member
    Options
    No.
  • _SpeshK_
    _SpeshK_ Posts: 496 Member
    Options

lawl. I can't stand those kinds of guys.
  • baker150
    baker150 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    My bf of a year sent me a break-up e-mail telling me he wasn't ready for a relationship and wanted to spend more time playing WoW... 3 Years later he's still addicted to the game and he's put on all of the weight that I've lost ... hehehe.
  • amelia_atlantic
    amelia_atlantic Posts: 926 Member
    Options

That kind of has "serial killer" written all over it.

GOOD RIDDANCE.
  • Brianna72994
    Options
    No.

Yes.. He was pretty insecure. If I "liked" another guy's facebook status he would basically accuse me of liking the guy.
  • kzivic
    kzivic Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    I've gotten stood up on a date for Jesus. At the last minute, the guy opted to go to a church retreat instead of on the date. His comment to me was "I've decided to spent time with Jesus tonight instead of with you".

The kicker of the story is the next day, he emailed me a copy of the program from the retreat with the comment "Maybe you should have joined me". The topic of the retreat... "Being a Moral Christian in Today's Immoral World"...