Once I got dumped for

Options

Replies

• JPod279
    JPod279 Posts: 722 Member
    Options
    I once got dumped in college by a girl that I treated great (gave her flowers, took her to nice places, etc...) so she could get back with her coke head boyfriend that beat her.

Another girl that really didn't dump me but only went out with me once, well I helped bust her for insurance fraud when I was a property adjuster and her and her boyfriend filed a flase claim. What are the odds that I would wind up as her adjuster?
  • llaurenmarie
    llaurenmarie Posts: 1,260 Member
    Options
    AND have a grilled cheese sandwich ready for him.

while youre in there, Sweet Cheeks, make me one too... on Sourdough with tomato.
    please and thank you.
    =)
    Make 3

Or four.

you might as well just make an entire platter of them. Everyone in this forum will be at your house in 20. chop chop!
    Hahah Chop Chop!
  • cmpollard01
    Options
    OH! The most recent ex called his best friend before we went on vacation-ask her to help him shop for an engagement ring when we got home (we'd been together about a year). We get back from vaca and he gives me the old "I love you, but I'm not IN love with you anymore" line. I fought that break-up for 6 months. 6 MISERABLE months. Finally, after he got swine flu, we didn't see or talk to each other for nearly a week, and when we did he was a hateful little wretch, I knew I needed to let go. So technically, I broke up with him.

And realized about 9 months later that the best man in the world had been staring me in the face once a week, every week, for 3 years. Yeah, we've been together for 2 years now, and I'm so glad I let that old relationship go!
  • tweetybaby69
    tweetybaby69 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    "I would love to continue seeing you, but I'm married and my wife wouldn't like the idea" Of course this was said to me after I showed up to his apartment! No, I didn't know he was married!

I met him at a club on "Singles Only Night." He said he wasn't married and he wasn't wearing a ring!

The only good thing about it was that the so-called-relationship has just started and I had yet to give him my "cookies" :noway: but I would have if his wife didn't answer the door the night I went to his apartment! :blushing:

OMG! That is just awful!! What a loser!!
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    Bump for later... You kids have good stories.
  • SteveK279
    SteveK279 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Science teachers are pretty much required to be awesome, or they fail.

I had a terrible science teacher who a couple of years later picked me up as a taxi driver and was even worse at that - he got lost on the way & went the wrong way down a one way street.
  • pixiestick
    pixiestick Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    A few years back, my best friend was seizing in the ER and I had rushed her there... needed someone to talk to for 10 min while they moved her to an ICU (complications from the chemo for leukemia) and he said "not now, babe... I have a World of Warcraft raid I have to run". Next day didn't even ask how she was doing or the fact that I had been in the hospital all night long. A week later, I told him he hadn't shown any compassion and that hurt my feelings... he said "I don't see how my not playing WOW would have helped your friend any... and I'm going through s**t too". So I broke up with him...

The next day, he called me to tell me that I was too needy and he was breaking up with me. :noway:

Considering the next month I practically lived at the hospital, I am so glad I didn't have that loser to worry about.
  • Simone_King
    Simone_King Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    I got bumped...because the guy "Found someone better" Than me.

Yet thw woman was three times my age. u.u.

Mind you, at the time I was 22. Guy was 19. Yeah never dating anyone younger than I ever again.
  • angelicarubi
    angelicarubi Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Because I was too nice:0
  • shrinkinginQualicum
    Options

while youre in there, Sweet Cheeks, make me one too... on Sourdough with tomato.
    please and thank you.
    =)
    Make 3

Or four.
    Oh, rats, now I want one too. Make the whole darn loaf!
  • ellenxmariex3
    ellenxmariex3 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Once I got dumped over AIM (remember when that was cool?) and I made the guy call me to actually break it off.

That's my only story because that's my only ex. Sorry it's kinda lame.
  • Faericn_Rising
    Options
    My boyfriends never broke up with me to my face 'because im too intimidating.... ' aka i used to date virgin *kitten*.... so i dont know. It was prolly because i was fat though. They all went to skinnies afterwards. slowly but surely....

I cant WAIT to 'ACCIDENTALLY' include their email addresses in the mass mailing of my 'look at me now pics.... :smokin:

There was ONE guy who said he would marry my mind right now, but my body made him sick... :noway:

Mostly i did the leaving though.... i used to be a serial dating succubus.... :drinker: but am now and finally happily committed...

However, i once broke up with a guy because he had weird hands.... I know, im a ****..... but they looked like alien hands... and i have a phobia of greys... not even kidding. mortally terrified.... :noway:
    My bf has little greys in his hair(he's 23) and it's kinda cute but there is ONE grey in his huge beard and it bothers the crap out of me.

I was actually referring to these guys....

alien.gif

I love greys on men though.... lol!
  • sweetbri07
    sweetbri07 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    My husband cheated on me and left me to have multiple affairs because basically I wasn't doing my wifely duties in the bedroom...mind you, I had just had our first kid, was already pregnant with the second, exhausted, fat, trying to hold my job while living at his parents house and he would go to work, come home and shut himself off in OUR bedroom that he kicked me out of while playing video games into the night. Yeah....that's a fun one.

But my favorite is actually my best friends: He got dumped because he was TOO good in bed....she said she was "intimidated" by him hahahahahaha we still laugh at that.
  • angelicarubi
    angelicarubi Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I got bumped...because the guy "Found someone better" Than me.

Yet thw woman was three times my age. u.u.

Mind you, at the time I was 22. Guy was 19. Yeah never dating anyone younger than I ever again.

OMG this too^^^^^^
  • llaurenmarie
    Options
    Science teachers are pretty much required to be awesome, or they fail.

I had a terrible science teacher who a couple of years later picked me up as a taxi driver and was even worse at that - he got lost on the way & went the wrong way down a one way street.
    Aw now I feel bad for him ]: lol
  • PRMinx
    PRMinx Posts: 4,585 Member
    Options
    Apparently I didn't wear pink underwear often enough....

Not like he unwrapped the present slowly enough to notice though. :noway:
  • llaurenmarie
    Options

please and thank you.
    =)
    Make 3

Or four.
    Oh, rats, now I want one too. Make the whole darn loaf!
    this is still giving me a hearty laugh
  • llaurenmarie
    Options
    Once I got dumped over AIM (remember when that was cool?) and I made the guy call me to actually break it off.

That's my only story because that's my only ex. Sorry it's kinda lame.
    You're finee we all have those awkward things, so share em all (:
  • auntdeedee87
    auntdeedee87 Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    People that have never been dumped, good for you but if you don't have any input.. don't put it in.
    I don't like being told what to do.

Therefore, even though I've never been dumped, and I have nothing to add, I'm still commenting.

Try and stop me.

Seriously. I don't like being told what to do either. It's probably why I have never been dumped, I am aware enough to make the call myself before letting that bomb drop on me.

Really? I'm just going to glide past this.
  • auntdeedee87
    auntdeedee87 Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    My best friend dumped my first boyfriend for me, in 8th grade-- On a three-way call, while I listened in and pretended not to be there.

Ah, memories.