am i the ONLY one who hasn't watched STAR WARS?

Options

Replies

• iluvprettyshoes
    iluvprettyshoes Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    *spews orange cinnamon water*
    Seriously? Wow, I've seen them all multiple times. Love the Star Wars series! Grew up with it!
  • DarkAngellEyes
    DarkAngellEyes Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Nope - never seen any of them.... I just have no interest in them.

Never saw any of the Rocky movies either for that matter...
  • Shelbert79
    Shelbert79 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    And I have never been able to sit through Superman (the original). Everytime my husband tries to watch it with me, I fall asleep. My kids love both Superman and Star Wars.
  • Jenny_Taylia
    Jenny_Taylia Posts: 540 Member
    Options
    I dont know who is who for all the characters. Ive watched maybe 10 mins of a few movies but always end up changing the channel if its on TV and have never popped a movie in. Just have no intrest at all.
  • Flixie00
    Flixie00 Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    I love Star Wars, but I've never watched The Sound of Music nor Gone With the Wind. Just down to personal taste.
  • jpuderbaugh
    jpuderbaugh Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    I too have not ever (nor do I ever want to) seen any of the movies. I find this type of movie so incredibly boring. I downright forbid to watch it. I'm not a movie person. No thank you. Pretty much anything that is really popular, I stay away from. But in all honesty, I don't care how popular these movies are, I will not watch them.
  • fitblondebaker22
    Options
    Nope - never seen any of them.... I just have no interest in them.

Never saw any of the Rocky movies either for that matter...

Same here. Also never watched Scarface. *gasp* I know. They all seem like epic movies to everyone else. I have no desire to watch any of them.
  • Hungrygirl88
    Options
    Make it a movie night.....it's an experience =) then you can engage in a dispute with some trekkies.....because STAR WARS rules all.
  • kimmianne89
    kimmianne89 Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    I haven't! Not because I don't like it I just never have. My bestfriend LOVEs star wars and is going to make me see it shortly :D
  • c4ssandra
    Options
    I didn't see it until I was 24ish because A) Nobody in my family really cared about it, and B) It never appealed to me. I saw it when I was 24 because A) I wanted to be culturally literate, B) I was on a "watching-all-the-greatest-movies-of-all-time" kick, and C) my boyfriend wanted me to watch it. So I watched all of the original films (not the ones made recently). I didn't really like them. I don't remember them well, either, which is a sign that they didn't hold my interest very well. I appreciate the impact the movies had on special effects and the movie industry, etc., but I really have no interest in Star Wars.
  • Kaydoggie
    Kaydoggie Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I have not either, and I have no intentions of doing so!! :)
  • kelly_e_montana
    kelly_e_montana Posts: 1,999 Member
    Options
    No, I have never watched them. We didn't have access to them when I was growing up in terms of being far from movie theater when they came out and not having a VCR or a channel where they were shown, and I've never had a desire to see them as an adult.
  • Julettashane
    Julettashane Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    these are not the droids you are looking for
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    I'm wondering how many of the Star Wars haters (most of whom have never seen it) are 50 Shades fans ...
  • c4ssandra
    Options
    No- I haven't seen any of them and I'm quite content not seeing them. Spaceballs on the other hand.....

Haha! Yes! I have seen that! Quite funny!
  • c4ssandra
    Options
    I'm wondering how many of the Star Wars haters (most of whom have never seen it) are 50 Shades fans ...

Definitely not me.
  • RedneckWmn
    RedneckWmn Posts: 3,202 Member
    Options
    Never seen a minute of it!
  • BigDave1050
    BigDave1050 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Wow, I have never meet anyone who has not seen at least one of the six movies!
  • Jenny_Taylia
    Jenny_Taylia Posts: 540 Member
    Options

HAve no idea what 50 shades is about nor do I care.
  • Argent78
    Argent78 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    YES :wink: