Dumb warning labels

Options

Replies

• RychelleD
    RychelleD Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Bump, plus:

"Do not use for drying pets." -- In the manual for a microwave oven.

Hahahahahah :laugh:
  • SheilaG1963
    SheilaG1963 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    My shampoo label says not to use internally.

What flipping idiot drank it?
  • RychelleD
    RychelleD Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    This is the best thread
  • parys1
    parys1 Posts: 2,072 Member
    Options
    One of those campling toilet seats that you can attach to the bumper of a truck......

label says "Caution, do not use while driving"

Win!
  • mmckee10
    mmckee10 Posts: 405 Member
    Options

:noway: maybe they didn't "drink" it. *gag* :noway: :laugh:
  • penrbrown
    penrbrown Posts: 2,685 Member
    Options
    Almond Milk. It is NAMED Almond Milk. The first ingredient in the ingredient list is ALMONDS. And it STILL has a big, bold cautionary message after the ingredient list that says: WARNING. CONTAINS ALMONDS

Mixed Nuts. No name brand at my store. MIXED NUTS with a picture of peanuts, almonds, walnuts, etc on the cover. It is called Mixed Nuts. Ingredient list includes peanuts, walnuts, etc. And underneath the ingredient list is a big bold warning that says: CONTAINS MIXED NUTS.

DOH!
  • Linli_Anne
    Linli_Anne Posts: 1,360 Member
    Options
    My new hair dryer came with a long list of warnings in the manual. My favourite by far was "Not to be used while bathing/showering. Failure to follow warnings may result in burns, electric shocks, or death."
  • _VoV
    _VoV Posts: 1,494 Member
    Options

Well, I know you shouldn't do a Ben Gay back rub before getting intimate. Maybe it's something like that.
  • KeriW626
    KeriW626 Posts: 430
    Options

but its low cal and smells like peaches???
  • Jaulen
    Jaulen Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    Almond Milk. It is NAMED Almond Milk. The first ingredient in the ingredient list is ALMONDS. And it STILL has a big, bold cautionary message after the ingredient list that says: WARNING. CONTAINS ALMONDS

Mixed Nuts. No name brand at my store. MIXED NUTS with a picture of peanuts, almonds, walnuts, etc on the cover. It is called Mixed Nuts. Ingredient list includes peanuts, walnuts, etc. And underneath the ingredient list is a big bold warning that says: CONTAINS MIXED NUTS.

DOH!

Personally, if you have an allergy to nuts, and you eat something that obviously has NUTS in the name....you deserve to get taken out of the gene pool.
  • rompers16
    rompers16 Posts: 5,404 Member
    Options
    On a Razor Gocart - This product moves when used....hmmm, I'd be kind of ticked if it didn't. :huh:
  • ravengirl1611
    ravengirl1611 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    on a construction site I drive past all the time was one of those big red and white signs that say CAUTION DUE TO: with a blank underneath to write in what you want - someone had written on one of these signs DUE TO STUPID PEOPLE - had to pull over while I wiped the laugh tears off my face when I read that one

Personally - I always liked the chain saw warnings that say not to use near genitals
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,056 Member
    Options
    On my iron: "Do not iron clothes while being worn."

How lazy does one have to be to not take off the shirt?
  • Laddiegirl
    Laddiegirl Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    TWO of my curling irons have a warning that states "Not for use while taking a bath/shower". Who the heck is trying to curl their hair while they're washing it?

The box of my perfume had a "not for human consumption" label on it. Um...I want to know who confused perfume with a breath mint?
  • WinnerVictorious
    WinnerVictorious Posts: 4,735 Member
    Options
    Funny-Warning-Signs-12.jpg
  • WinnerVictorious
    Options
    road-closed-400x260.jpg
  • tomcat941
    tomcat941 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I like the one on the side of my wax, which says in large letters 'do not eat wax'
  • WinnerVictorious
    Options
    warning-fails-2.jpg
  • viktoriaakills
    Options
    this thread is amazing, omg.
  • eudemonia
    eudemonia Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Bump, plus:

"Do not use for drying pets." -- In the manual for a microwave oven.

hahaha!! someone came up with a story for this one once-- an old lady washed her cat and popped it in the microwave because she thought it would get the cat nice and warm and toasty. when that didn't turn out the be the case, she sued the company saying that there wasn't a warning label saying cats couldn't be put in them.