Goal Weight?
    Age?
    How many calories you eat a day?

Height- 5' 4''
    starting wt - 138.2 Lbs
    Current weight - 121.3 Lbs
    Goal weight - 110.2 Lbs
    Age - 21
    calories per day - 1400 (I eat 1400 because i do intense cardio)
    Feel free to add me... i am a good motivator too and also help u whenever u want =)
  • witchy_wife
    witchy_wife Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    Height: 5'4"
    Start weight: 248lbs
    Current weight: 200lbs
    Goal weight: 150lbs
    Calories: 1600 to 1800 depending how active I am.
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,248 Member
    Options
    Height? 5'5"
    Starting weight? 160
    Current weight? 135
    Goal Weight? Don't give a F
    Age? 40
    How many calories you eat a day? 2300-ish

Some of the responses on here make me really sad. :frown:
  • RavenHershey0107
    Options
    I feel quite horrified at the number of very young girls who are the same height as me with a target weight of 110lb's - I am interested to know why people feel they need to be so skinny - because 110lb's IS skinny - thats just over 7 stone!!

It is so important to stay healthy people - 110lb's is very borderline underweight for a 5"4 frame - there is nothing wrong with having at least a little meat on your bones!

I agree, as I was reading down the list I was gobsmacked that girls wanted to be 30 pounds lower than my ultimate goal, many had starting weights lower than my goal.

I agree. I also notice that there are so many people eating below 1200 and thinking it is perfectly fine. For some it might be ok but for most it is not healthy and eventually it will catch up to them.
  • kjm123079
    Options
    Height? 5'6"
    Starting weight? 182
    Current weight? 173
    Goal Weight? 150
    Age? 32
    How many calories you eat a day? 1100-1200
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,248 Member
    Options
    Up until my mid-20s, I was around 110 pounds.

My lean mass now is between 105-110 pounds. There's no frickin' way i could ever weigh what I weighed in high school or college again. I'm currently about 25 pounds heavier than I was back then, but I can still fit into my old prom gown, some jeans from high school, the bridesmaid dress I wore when I was 21, and I'm now wearing my old leather biker-jacket I got when I was 18 years old. (Yay for retro styles.)

Striving for very low weights and eating very low calories is setting yourself up for a lifetime of struggling and yo-yo dieting. Not to mention the risks to your health from underfeeding.

Forget the frickin' scale. Forget low calories. Aim for health, fitness and strength.

No one EVER looks better malnourished and skinny than they do fit and healthy.
  • amruden
    amruden Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Height- 5'4
    Start weight- 198
    Current weight-154-157
    Goal weight- ehh..somewhere around 145ish
    Age-32
    I eat 1438 a day.
  • 3dogsrunning
    3dogsrunning Posts: 27,167 Member
    Options
    I feel quite horrified at the number of very young girls who are the same height as me with a target weight of 110lb's - I am interested to know why people feel they need to be so skinny - because 110lb's IS skinny - thats just over 7 stone!!

It is so important to stay healthy people - 110lb's is very borderline underweight for a 5"4 frame - there is nothing wrong with having at least a little meat on your bones!

I agree, as I was reading down the list I was gobsmacked that girls wanted to be 30 pounds lower than my ultimate goal, many had starting weights lower than my goal.

I agree. I also notice that there are so many people eating below 1200 and thinking it is perfectly fine. For some it might be ok but for most it is not healthy and eventually it will catch up to them.

I posted on my wall on MFP last night that this has to be the most depressing thread I've seen in awhile for all these reasons.

At 135lbs, I had abs (pic is in my profile). I eat over 1600 calories a day right now, more on my more intense workout days. (I am losing weight because I put some on between the wedding and 3 week honeymoon). My goal is 140-145 at 5'5. The number is not my goal but I know what I look like at that weight.
  • tryclyn
    tryclyn Posts: 2,414 Member
    Options
    5' 5 ½''
    SW 245
    CW 228
    GW 170 to start
    age 41
    average 2080
    I have a sedentary job, I don't have a regular schedule of exercise and I've lost 17 pounds in 17 weeks.
  • Kassadeedle
    Kassadeedle Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    23 years old
    Height:5'5.5"
    SW:180lbs
    CW:174lbs
    TW:129lbs
    I eat 1320 calories/day
  • Mrsbrandnewmeslimandtrim
    Options
    bump
  • misssiri
    misssiri Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Height - 5'6
    Starting weight - 145 pounds
    Current weight - 128-131
    Goal Weight - 130 pounds
    Age - 36
    How many calories you eat a day - I eat about 2000 each day regardless of exercise.

OMG people EAT!!!! Eat the food! How are you going to maintain anything healthy if you don't eat? This thread is sad.
  • 3dogsrunning
    3dogsrunning Posts: 27,167 Member
    Options
    Whoops. Didn't mean to post
  • gingerveg
    gingerveg Posts: 748 Member
    Options
    Height: 5'4"
    Starting weigh: 130
    Current weight: 120
    Goal Weight: 115-118
    How many calories you eat a day: 1400
  • jackierosemc
    Options
    Height: 5'6"
    Starting weight: 141
    Current weight: 132.8
    Goal Weight: 126 (by new year), 119 (by july 1st)
    How many calories you eat a day: 1200 roughly
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options

Some of the responses on here make me really sad. :frown:

Me too!
  • TrinityTrinityTrinity
    Options
    This whole thread freaks me out

this ^^
    I'm kind of glad this was started, but I hope the girls who have super unhealthy and unrealistic goals will listen up and realize.
  • hubbard87
    Options
    Height: 5'6"
    Starting weight: 215lbs
    Current weight:158lbs
    Goal Weight: 145lbs
    How many calories you eat a day: varies 1400-1800