Team UK - March 2010

Options

Replies

• kpnuts23
    kpnuts23 Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone, old and new. I hope you all enjoyed your weekends?

Lorro - Welcome back
    Kendrafallon, superpup, AnnieeR, Jennanostyle, Ragster and Carakkm.. Hello!! Thanks for joining the group! So good to see so many new members joining up! :flowerforyou:
    What are your goals of the week?

Mimi - Im with you - this week HAS to be perfect - i have gotten myself into a little rut and need a serious motivation booster to get myself on track... i've probs puton about 3lbs over the last couple of weeks and its starting to annoy me because im not stopping myself from attaking any bad food that comes my way - pick n mix, cookies, biscuits, crisps, nuts.. blerggh the list is endless!
    Oh no mimi - he didn't, as soon as i got there he was right back to sleep agin.. little s**t.. im breaking up with him next week! well thats the plan! :grumble:

Here's to having a perfect week!! :drinker:

Katherine x
  • barty
    barty Posts: 729
    Options
    Good Morning UKers, Hope you all had a great weekend!! I was working as usual and we were really busy so it went by quickly so I guess thats sort of a bonus (no time to pick!!) Good Luck Katherine with resisting all temptations - well most!! and to everyone have a good week!!

Ellie
  • xXmimiXx
    xXmimiXx Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone, old and new. I hope you all enjoyed your weekends?

Lorro - Welcome back
    Kendrafallon, superpup, AnnieeR, Jennanostyle, Ragster and Carakkm.. Hello!! Thanks for joining the group! So good to see so many new members joining up! :flowerforyou:

Mimi - Im with you - this week HAS to be perfect - i have gotten myself into a little rut and need a serious motivation booster to get myself on track... i've probs puton about 3lbs over the last couple of weeks and its starting to annoy me because im not stopping myself from attaking any bad food that comes my way - pick n mix, cookies, biscuits, crisps, nuts.. blerggh the list is endless!
    Oh no mimi - he didn't, as soon as i got there he was right back to sleep agin.. little s**t.. im breaking up with him next week! well thats the plan! :grumble:

Here's to having a perfect week!! :drinker:

Katherine x

K!

:noway: Oh no he ditn't!!! :devil: Omg the lazy ungrateful toe rag, if your hotness can't get him out of bed then he's mental! You never know he might make an extra special effort this coming weekend...man oh man! If you dump him there'll be beaus all over the country linin up for ya! :bigsmile:

Your week will be perfect I know it! :heart: Pick n mix are evil, I can't resist them either!

Mmm chickpea soup haha!

Mimi :heart:
  • AnnieeR
    AnnieeR Posts: 229
    Options
    Thanks for the warm welcome guys! :love:
    Lorro - Welcome back

My goal for the week is going to be basic: to actually stay on my calories or even go a tiny bit under. I got a bit carried away yesterday :drinker: and need to make up for it!
  • crispy1990
    Options
    Afternoon everyone :happy:
    welcome to all the newbies that have appeared over the weekend :flowerforyou:

What a weekend !! The weather was lovely so we managed to get a lot of walking around in. The walled fort in Boulogne was very pretty. The museum interesting. Went for a long walk along the sea front which was bracing to say the least. Fascinating tour around the bunker where the Germans built the V2 bombs. So did a lot of exercise
    BUT
    oh dear, the food and drink :drinker:
    I had no idea there were so many calories in Brie ( never really looked before if I'm honest) I started to fill my meal plans in but it scared me. :embarassed: Lets just say I was hugely over my allowence.
    Trying not to let it worry me and will just have to be really good THIS week.

Mimi - I am also a sucker for Midget gems - have been known to polish a whole pack off :laugh:

Katherine - Sorry your weekend wasn't the best, but don't let that knock you off the straight & narrow

Scouser - Im sorry but I don't know your name, hope the eyes are feeling a little better today.
    Have a good week everyone

Karen
    xx

• xXmimiXx
    Options
    Afternoon everyone :happy:
    welcome to all the newbies that have appeared over the weekend :flowerforyou:

What a weekend !! The weather was lovely so we managed to get a lot of walking around in. The walled fort in Boulogne was very pretty. The museum interesting. Went for a long walk along the sea front which was bracing to say the least. Fascinating tour around the bunker where the Germans built the V2 bombs. So did a lot of exercise
    BUT
    oh dear, the food and drink :drinker:
    I had no idea there were so many calories in Brie ( never really looked before if I'm honest) I started to fill my meal plans in but it scared me. :embarassed: Lets just say I was hugely over my allowence.
    Trying not to let it worry me and will just have to be really good THIS week.

Mimi - I am also a sucker for Midget gems - have been known to polish a whole pack off :laugh:

Katherine - Sorry your weekend wasn't the best, but don't let that knock you off the straight & narrow

Scouser - Im sorry but I don't know your name, hope the eyes are feeling a little better today.

Karen
    xx

Hey Karen!

I know, gosh those naughty little midget gems! Your weekend sounds lovely - don't worry about the brie incident (I haven't run ins with Brie quite often :laugh:, the difference is i KNOW how calorific it is!) you know now so you'll be more careful in the future with its yumminess!

Hope you have a great week :flowerforyou:

Mimi :heart:
  • katiefill
    Options
    Hi everyone,
    Hope you don't mind me joining, I'm from Yorkshire, I've been on this site a week now and need to find some motivation I'm fine during the week but then its the weekends that get me down. I'll have my first weigh in tomorrow but no matter how hard I try I can't seam to shed the pounds. Hopefully this site will help me.
  • NinaMyers
    NinaMyers Posts: 37
    Options
    Monday again!!

Had a long weekend, been off thurs/fri/sat/sun

Was a bad food day on thurs, was away with the OH to see Frankie Boyle in Glasgow, stayed over night so ended up going out to dinner and drinking too much!

Oh well, weigh in showed no gain, so happy with that and am back on track again now with no distractions!!

Mondays though, I hate them!
  • Plantpot
    Plantpot Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Hi guys, hope you all had good weekends!!!

Well thank god Mondays done.... its all down hill to the weekend now!!! :laugh: :laugh:

Had a bad weekend for my cals, my fella was away all weekend, so had a very girlie weekend, which was great, but involved a lot of wine, vodka, chrisps, pizza, not to mention the McDonalds breakfast, Scone with butter and jam, and full on sunday roast (completley unhealthy version - was gorgeous) and a chinese....... I actually feel worse for writing that down!! Ha!!! :sad: :noway: :sad:

Oh well!! Am back on here, and deteremined to do well this week!! Going to get to military training at least 3 times this week.

Got a quite weekend ahead so will hopefully make up for last weekend then with a detox and healthy eating!!!

Was 10.12 1/2 on my Friday weigh in, and going to our friends wedding at easter and would love to get to 10.10 so got to try and be really good!!

Hope you guys all have good weeks, and keep on track. :heart: :heart:
  • JimJam87
    JimJam87 Posts: 62
    Options
    Hi everyone,

Hope you've all had a good weekend. I haven't but back on it with a vengence today!! Really need to stop spoiling all my hard work during the week with a crap weekend. I went to Trafford Centre with my Dad on Saturday, had McDonalds breakfast, krispy kreme donut, and chinese for tea with a bottle of wine! Oops :ohwell:

Have a good week everyone,
    Gem x
  • kendrafallon
    kendrafallon Posts: 1,030 Member
    Options

Katherine x

Evening all *wave*

Cheers for the fab welcome katherine :happy: . The goal is a steady 1lb weight-loss a week!! I've actually had a good day food-wise - the rest isn't worth mentioning :noway: But it's only Monday - things can get better right?

*lol*
  • FitbitConnor
    FitbitConnor Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Finally tracked you down lol I went awol for a bit but last week got back on the wagon started up the C25K again along with the 100 pushups and 200 situps (as well as calorie counting of course) also starting swimming on mondays after i get some shorts this weekend. Im back with a vengance too cos the lovely missus bought me a day at silverstone driving an aston martin only i need to lose another 17-18lbs before May 22nd to be below their weight limit of 16 stone! mega embarrassing but its gotta be done (0_0)
  • ragster
    ragster Posts: 20
    Options
    Hi everyone
    thanks for the warm welcome. A difficult weekend for me. It started well with gym and shopping done by 10am on Saturday but with my son away with his dad so the calories did overspill a bit. I'm lucky in that I don't drink. My favourite sweet item for keeping on track is hartley sugar free jelly!

I have my first diabetes MOT on Thursday so here's hoping.

Have a great week one and all.

Mandy
  • ragster
    Options
    Finally tracked you down lol I went awol for a bit but last week got back on the wagon started up the C25K again along with the 100 pushups and 200 situps (as well as calorie counting of course) also starting swimming on mondays after i get some shorts this weekend. Im back with a vengance too cos the lovely missus bought me a day at silverstone driving an aston martin only i need to lose another 17-18lbs before May 22nd to be below their weight limit of 16 stone! mega embarrassing but its gotta be done (0_0)

glad you wear shorts for swimming - your local lifeguards must be very pleased you no longer skinny dip at the local pool :)
  • ragster
    Options
    Hi everyone,

Hope you've all had a good weekend. I haven't but back on it with a vengence today!! Really need to stop spoiling all my hard work during the week with a crap weekend. I went to Trafford Centre with my Dad on Saturday, had McDonalds breakfast, krispy kreme donut, and chinese for tea with a bottle of wine! Oops :ohwell:

Have a good week everyone,
    Gem x

I'm withyou there Gem. Weekends are lovely after a hard week at work but it's my weak spot too. If my sons away it's the picking at things that bring me down. Comfort/boredom eating methinks.
    Mandy
  • kpnuts23
    Options

Katherine x

Evening all *wave*

Cheers for the fab welcome katherine :happy: . The goal is a steady 1lb weight-loss a week!! I've actually had a good day food-wise - the rest isn't worth mentioning :noway: But it's only Monday - things can get better right?

*lol*

Good morning,
    Not a problem, I love seeing new faces on this topic - it helps with the motivation knowing that there are more UKers out there than i first thought..! Good luck with your 1lb weight loss goal this week! Things will get better!! I hope! :tongue:
    x
  • kpnuts23
    Options
    Good morning Team UK! I hope you all had successful Mondays!

I had a very good food/exercise day (Mimi it was day one of my perfect week, and i think i passed with flying colours) and feel like I can take on the world today.. im in a very good mood..
    Saw my best friend last night and talked about everything that has been going on with me and my long distance boyfriend.. needless to say i got a lot off my chest and feel SOOO much better about it already.. i still think its going to end soon, but i would rather do it when he's home and not still at uni.. :brokenheart: Meah.. its gonna be tought im sure.

Does anyone want to have a little challenge with me? I have noticed that a few of you (like me) cant resist weekend temptations..:grumble: .. would anyone be willing to have a perfect weekend with me? Im talking, going to the gym, eating well and sticking to the cals?

"only i need to lose another 17-18lbs before May 22nd to be below their weight limit of 16 stone! mega embarrassing but its gotta be done (0_0)" - Gixercon... that is not embarrassing.. you will do this! We are all here to support and motivate you :happy:

I hope you all have a good day today + the sun is out soo im smiling! :bigsmile:

Katherine x
  • kpnuts23
    Options
    Hi everyone,
    Hope you don't mind me joining, I'm from Yorkshire, I've been on this site a week now and need to find some motivation I'm fine during the week but then its the weekends that get me down. I'll have my first weigh in tomorrow but no matter how hard I try I can't seam to shed the pounds. Hopefully this site will help me.

Katie welcome to the group! :flowerforyou:
  • katiefill
    Options
    Thanks Kpnuts23,
    Well I had my first weigh in this morning and didnt loose anything:sad: . I think I may have ate a bit too much at the weekend(oops) This weekend I am going to try and be good. Only downfall is i'm going out with a friend on Friday night and will no doubt drink too much. Whats the lowest calorie alcoholic drink? But I'm going on holiday in 4 weeks so that hopefully will keep me focused not to eat rubbish.:happy:
  • xXmimiXx
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
    Good morning Team UK! I hope you all had successful Mondays!

I had a very good food/exercise day (Mimi it was day one of my perfect week, and i think i passed with flying colours) and feel like I can take on the world today.. im in a very good mood..
    Saw my best friend last night and talked about everything that has been going on with me and my long distance boyfriend.. needless to say i got a lot off my chest and feel SOOO much better about it already.. i still think its going to end soon, but i would rather do it when he's home and not still at uni.. :brokenheart: Meah.. its gonna be tought im sure.

Does anyone want to have a little challenge with me? I have noticed that a few of you (like me) cant resist weekend temptations..:grumble: .. would anyone be willing to have a perfect weekend with me? Im talking, going to the gym, eating well and sticking to the cals?

"only i need to lose another 17-18lbs before May 22nd to be below their weight limit of 16 stone! mega embarrassing but its gotta be done (0_0)" - Gixercon... that is not embarrassing.. you will do this! We are all here to support and motivate you :happy:

I hope you all have a good day today + the sun is out soo im smiling! :bigsmile:

Katherine x

Morning K and everyone :heart:

I'm glad you talked it all through with you bessie :flowerforyou: men hey! :brokenheart: Hope you're ok :smooched:

I am DEFINITELY up for a Weekend Challenge that is JUST what I need. I normally go to the gym on Saturday's but even though I have all the best intentions to go on Sunday's I barely ever go and even if I do go, it's like, I can control myself from the sweets and crisps in the weekend but something inside me just doesn't do it on the weekend - even if in my head I'm thinking don't do it...I do and needless to say I go to bed every Sunday night feeling rubbish and promising to get back on it tomorrow (Monday :laugh: ) I really, really, REALLY want to get out of it so count me IN!

Well done on Perfect Monday, here's to Perfect Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday annnnnd SUNDAY!

Hope everyone has a good Tuesday!

:heart: Mimi :heart: