Where to find Girlfriend

Options

Replies

• meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    Creepy is such an interesting thing.

It's only creepy to her when she has no interest. Otherwise, it's not. Lol. So, not being creepy is difficult because it's not controlled by the guy but more about he perception of the woman. I caveat this by saying, most of the time. Lol. There are just plain creepy guys. But, even guys are creeped by those guys. Lol

this is true to a certain extent, but there is such a thing as a creepy but attractive guy, and sorry to say the creep factor trumps all. i'm not willing to potentially end up spread out among several garbage bags or putting the lotion in the basket no matter how initially attracted i was to the guy. once he's crossed the creep zone, there's no coming back.

i personally thinking adding anything along the lines of i think you're really attractive approaches the creep line. if you feel the need to mention anything physical then say something like "you have a stunning smile". even though most of us know that's code for i like your boobs/butt :laugh:
  • rsm535
    rsm535 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Obvious answer I suppose, but you will find someone when you stop looking for them. I met my wife almost 17 years ago by pure chance. I went to visit a buddy that I hadn't talked with in a while. He was dating a girl and my current wife happened to be there visiting her best friend, which was his his girlfriend. We hit it off immediately, dated for a few months and was married. I wouldn't trade her for anything.

Just let things happen. I know it's easy to say and hard to do, but keep yourself out there. It'll happen.
  • deksgrl
    deksgrl Posts: 7,237 Member
    Options

i personally thinking adding anything along the lines of i think you're really attractive approaches the creep line. if you feel the need to mention anything physical then say something like "you have a stunning smile". even though most of us know that's code for i like your boobs/butt :laugh:

It does? I am SO naive. ;)
  • keelz2010
    Options
    Try reading The Game by Neil Strauss :)
  • Moosycakes
    Moosycakes Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Concerts! The library! Friends of friends!

I guess it depends on what sort of gal you're after :)
  • keithmustloseweight
    Options
    In college i was convinced that if u randomly walked up and asked 100 girls if they wanted to go have sex that the law of averages say that atleast 1 would say yes....so u cud try that...i have yet to try this

No Dan, just.. no.
  • meshashesha2012
    Options

It does? I am SO naive. ;)

unless he's a dentist...
  • dad106
    dad106 Posts: 4,868 Member
    Options

Yup.. I agree here..

Had a guy that I met one time for only like two seconds(think long enough to exchange a name before I had to go) email me, and tell me I was super cute and he wanted to get to know me by going for coffee.. Ok fine.

Well I agreed to coffee but somehow that morphed into well lets get lunch, and then we can plan the weekend accordingly.. plus heres my number, and whens the best time to contact you, and by the way you really are beautiful.

Needless to say I shut him down so fast, I'm pretty sure his head spun when he read the email...
  • TheLongRunner
    TheLongRunner Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    Being that I am single at 32, I am in no position to give advice on something like this lol.
  • Pricanma13
    Pricanma13 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    the moment you stop looking, is when someone might just fall in front of you
  • Charmed285
    Charmed285 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I've been single for 23 years, beat that lol
    never in my life had a bf, relationship, or even have guys interested in me
  • meshashesha2012
    Options
    the moment you stop looking, is when someone might just fall in front of you
    this is why so many people cheat after marriage i guess :laugh:
  • weldergirl15
    weldergirl15 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    If you lived closer I'd date ya! :flowerforyou: :blushing:
  • marie_25m
    marie_25m Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    you look like you won't have a problem getting one...:smile:
  • no_stagnation
    Options
    Try reading The Game by Neil Strauss :)

I read this book, and thought it sucked. From what I remember, all these Losers do is hang out in Bars 5 nights a week and meet loser alcoholic women... & recommend that other men do the same
  • LittleMiss_WillLoseIt
    LittleMiss_WillLoseIt Posts: 1,373 Member
    Options
    Hell I've been single for almost 2 years but I love it. Have fun on the side without all the titles and commitments. ;)
  • vanguardfitness
    vanguardfitness Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    Stay away from online dating. Huge waste of time. Go out to bars/clubs/gym/beach and start talking to women.

Don't forget to smile.
  • ihateroses
    ihateroses Posts: 893 Member
    Options
    Stay away from online dating. Huge waste of time. Go out to bars/clubs/gym/beach and start talking to women.

Don't forget to smile.

Not true...I guess its rare but there's (definitely) a chance to find someone online.
  • CentralCaliCycling
    CentralCaliCycling Posts: 453 Member
    Options

Don't forget to smile.

My sister met and married online - they have been together for more than ten years now so I would say it works, especially for those of us that don't have time to go to bars, clubs, gym to chat up some woman or the beach.
  • dad106
    dad106 Posts: 4,868 Member
    Options

Don't forget to smile.

Chatting up a women in a gym is a sure fire way to get you smacked.. because most women hate when when men chat them up in the gym.

Plus depending on how old you are, bars/clubs may not be your thing... those are more for 20 year olds then they are 30 or 40 year olds.